Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How To Have First Time Sex Without Pain (5 Simple Steps) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have First Time Sex Without Pain (5 Simple Steps) (941 Views)

Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have First Time Sex Without Pain (5 Simple Steps) by noblejoeuc: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
I stumbled on an interesting post which really helped me in my first time $ex with my girl friend who is equally a virgin (V fu**ks V, sounds weird huh?). This post talks more about girls, however, it gives a guy an understanding of the female circumstance which will definitely keep you informed.

First Advice:

Make sure you feel confident in your decision to have $ex.
Most people fear the unknown, and it's easy to get anxious if you don't know what's coming. Feeling nervous is normal, but if you find you feel so anxious that your whole body tenses up when you think about it, or when you and your partner are fooling around, it might be a sign that you should wait a little longer, until you feel more excited than nervous. Instead of letting anxiety take over, try to find ways to relax and become educated beforehand so you feel confident in the moment. Here are some strategies to try:

http://www.loveafrik.com/2016/01/how-to-have-first-time-sex-without-pain.html

(1) (Reply)

Listen Up Folks (for Males) / Girl Threatens To Break Up With Lover For Buying Her 'cheap' Tantaliser Cake / Strong Man Weds Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.