Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (68399 Views)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by amiskurie(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
dani1luv:
Omo ale angry angry
Can someone ban this mode for foul word... He needs jail.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
5 bullets, thats all I need to kill this Fulani herdsman.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by DonBobes(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
timidapsin:
Ladyf this guy is handsome, check him out now. and besides he is a celebrity smiley

abeg abeg no talk to my ladyF lik dat. LadyF is engaged to me.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Solozzo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
May have been a case of infatuation and puppy love, common among young people. I remembered a cousin of mine absconded to live with a boy for two weeks in class three in the 80s while the poor parents were scared, fasted and prayed long and hard. So Let's call the field to rest and leave the disappointed lovers alone.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Solozzo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
martineinstein:
Imagine this idiot with his big and uncircumcised gbola terrorizing the unripe lady...

My friend, mind your language. All Muslim men are circumcised.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Biafrarep(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am I the only one observing this desperate & shamefuj attempt by premium times to water-down this gross child abuse, perpetual rape, kidnap, forceful indoctrination, paedophilia, physical & mental torture to both the child(Ese) & her parents etc by first claiming the girl 17 when she was actualy 13, again they claimed it was consensual & a case of elopement by two lovers et al. What do premium times stand to gain by twisting facts to exonerate the perpetrators of this heinous crime while surreptiously trying to blame the victim & her parents? Whatever happens, there must be justice for this little girj whose future has been jeopadised by a randy man. Evil & disgusting people!!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by bikefab(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is a grown ars* man. He shud be prosecuted as d law pleases.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by martineinstein(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Solozzo:

My friend, mind your language. All Muslim men are circumcised.
abegi... He is uncircumcised,joor
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Solozzo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Biafrarep:
Am I the only one observing this desperate & shamefuj attempt by premium times to water-down this gross child abuse, perpetual rape, kidnap, forceful indoctrination, paedophilia, physical & mental torture to both the child(Ese) & her parents etc by first claiming the girl 17 when she was actualy 13, again they claimed it was consensual & a case of elopement by two lovers et al. What do premium times stand to gain by twisting facts to exonerate the perpetrators of this heinous crime while surreptiously trying to blame the victim & her parents? Whatever happens, there must be justice for this little girj whose future has been jeopadised by a randy man. Evil & disgusting people!!

She may be 16 or 17 years old, considering she was in Ss1 last year. If she got to junior sec school at 12 or 13 years old. Needs an age test.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
That picture looks nothing like a Muslim. Nigerian 'professional' journalists posting lies as usual.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Solozzo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
martineinstein:
abegi... He is uncircumcised,joor

You don sleep with am?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by ReachHard: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm sure very soon, we will soon start blaming GEJ for allowing the girl depart the shores of Bayelsa State in the first place grin

I trust 9jarians cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by DauraDullard0(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
ndcide:
His father said he is 25
His father said he is engaged to another lady
His father said he never married or cohabited with Ese.

Now what was the original plan. Who was Ese cohabiting with. Who is responsible for the alleged pregnancy.

The thing is getting complex. Plz let's keep our eyes on this story. Some funny revelations may come out.
A certain former top banker easily comes to mind...
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by martineinstein(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Solozzo:

You don sleep with am?
see me see question o?..i resemble gay?.. Take your time o

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by 3kay945(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
I never see yellow ab.oki before o. shocked
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Fulaboy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Be like the BasKARD mai goro don tey for Bayelsa sef. Dude open eyes small (compared to his people down north). He dey even pose with phone
smh undecided
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fulaboy:
smh undecided
I'm from the north. So brov, it's not what you think. Lol
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by dikeigbo2(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
This yinusa man is a kidnapper,he just kidnapped an innocent girl in the name of stewpid religion and his kinsmen are hailing the the raper, let him rot in jail,. He has just messed up the life of this poor girl.,
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Fulaboy(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm from the north. So brov, it's not what you think. Lol
What the guy did was wrong frankly but you shouldn't have generealised wink
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Fulaboy:
What the guy did was wrong frankly but you shouldn't have generealised wink
I was just being funny. No offence meant
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Fulaboy(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I was just being funny. No offence meant
Is okay cool
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
wink cool cool✔️✔️✔️✔️
Fulaboy:
Is okay cool
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by rexzqcom(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Be like the BasKARD mai goro don tey for Bayelsa sef. Dude open eyes small (compared to his people down north). He dey even pose with phone

Can't help laughing, even though i don't want to.
Difference in cultural and social orientations to our northern compatriots doesn't mean their eyes are not opened. Think they're open to different social circumstances conditioned primarily by their religion.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Esdb3: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2016
There is one tribe that don't look different than warthogs to me........ The hausa people.... Pure beasts!!!
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Lagusta(m): 12:32am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
*spits*

*spits again*

I feel bad for the girl. I learnt her tests results show that she's about 5months preggy, I hope its a false report.

You're pretty tho.....
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by dumie(f): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Islam always creating perverts and monsters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Lagusta(m): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2016
dumie:
Islam always creating perverts and monsters

I am a Muslim, and I'm neither a monster nor a pervert.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Visitor700: 4:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by solasalako(m): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2016
sugarbelly:
See more pictures of him and his father @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photo-of-ese-orurus-alleged-abductor.html

See how innocent they look

Tell me 1 (one) good reason why I should go to your blog to check more pictures of yellow when I have already done that on here?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
This guy aint 18yrs na, infact, he is just 10yrs old. Try this with any member of my family n i'm gonna sms you rat poison pronto!!!
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NobleAngell(f): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Lagusta:

You're pretty tho.....
Thanks alot.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Conflicting age, 18,20 and now 22yrs. Soon it's gonna be 25yrs.

I weep for my dear country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.