Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (68432 Views)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
you are the one not reading it properly. Every part of the Quran has a historical context the quran was not reveal as a one time book but every part of it revealed after incidents happened or in specific times. When in the Quran it is said that it is actually God that is revealing to his messanger to tell the people it is not the first time He sends a messanger to the people and all those messanger are subjected to the test of life. So they will also be accountable for what they do. It is even a way of reenforcing the islamic belief that God is unique and alone and has no equal at all.
Poor in defense as usual. U tried to explain the first part of the verse and try to boycott the second, which is where I am laying emphasis.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

Poor in defense as usual. U tried to explain the first part of the verse and try to boycott the second, which is where I am laying emphasis.
that part is self explanatory I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner. God is the one that reveal knowledge and laws to his messangers for them to tell the people either directly or through a particular angel He sends to his messangers, the archangel Gabriel (May God's peace be upon him). So God is revealing to His messanger Muhammad ( May God's peace and blessings be upon him) to tell the people that the religion he has come with is reveal to him by God alone nobody else. Plus he is a plain warner in the sense that the prophets and messangers are sent to their people to give the good doers glide tidings of forgiveness and a paradise and warn those who reject their creator out of arogance of a severe punishment in hell forever. Hope you understand
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
that part is self explanatory I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner. God is the one that reveal knowledge and laws to his messangers for them to tell the people either directly or through a particular angel He sends to his messangers, the archangel Gabriel (May God's peace be upon him). So God is revealing to His messanger Muhammad ( May God's peace and blessings be upon him) to tell the people that the religion he has come with is reveal to him by God alone nobody else. Plus he is a plain warner in the sense that the prophets and messangers are sent to their people to give the good doers glide tidings of forgiveness and a paradise and warn those who reject their creator out of arogance of a severe punishment in hell forever. Hope you understand
, And once again u tried to boycott my point. The part B that I am referring to says "nor
know I what will be done with me or with you" Mohammed (whom can not receive peace for instituting terrorism and violence) is not sure of wot will be done to him and you his followers. My own God is called the Alpha and the Omega, Jesus knows the end right from the beginning and he is sure that himself and his followers are going to heaven. Accept him today
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
Even the quran affirms that God will place those who
FOLLOW Jesus above those who disbelieve, untill the Day of
resurrection. Take note of "follow" who are Jesus followers? Are they not the Christians? Are you a Jesus follower? NO! some of u claim to believe him yet u didn't follow him. The problem is that most of u either don't read ur quran or understand
'When Allah said, 'O Jesus, I will cause thee to die (a natural
death), and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from
the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who
follow thee above those who disbelieve, untill the Day of
resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and i will judge
between you concerning that wherein you differ.(3:55)
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

Even the quran affirms that God will place those who
FOLLOW Jesus above those who disbelieve, untill the Day of
resurrection. Take note of "follow" who are Jesus followers? Are they not the Christians? Are you a Jesus follower? NO! some of u claim to believe him yet u didn't follow him. The problem is that most of u either don't read ur quran or understand
'When Allah said, 'O Jesus, I will cause thee to die (a natural
death), and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from
the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who
follow thee above those who disbelieve, untill the Day of
resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and i will judge
between you concerning that wherein you differ.(3:55)
when God says that He will place those who follow thee above thos who disbelieve, He is referring to the time of Jesus when he was sent as a messanger to the children of Israel those who follow him at that time were not known as christians the word "christianity" came latter on after the departure of Jesus. Those who followed Jesus at that time had a different believe from christians of today they saw Jesus as a messanger and worshipper of God alone. Especially the true disciples of Jesus those who lived with him were He's true followers(paul for example didn't even saw Jesus ones) and they submitted all to the decree of God that is why we say there were muslims (muslim in arabic literally means the one who submits) and God will place these people above the disbelievers of that time. Remember here the message that God sent Jesus with is basically the same as with Muhammad (PBUH) but at the time of Jesus God commanded the people to follow Jesus , during Muhammad (PBUH) to follow Muhammad (PBUH). Jesus did not die but God raised him to himself when they plotted to kill him but God will bring him back towards the end of the world and when his mission is over he will die a natural death.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
, And once again u tried to boycott my point. The part B that I am referring to says "nor
know I what will be done with me or with you" Mohammed (whom can not receive peace for instituting terrorism and violence) is not sure of wot will be done to him and you his followers. My own God is called the Alpha and the Omega, Jesus knows the end right from the beginning and he is sure that himself and his followers are going to heaven. Accept him today
i have told you. He means the knowledge of the seen and the unseen world does belong to God only. The messanger never claim to be Holy. But wait don't you thing you must be accountable for what you do? Only through the Mercy of the Most Merciful will you ever enter paradise. Muslims believe that those who believed in the one God and do rightious deeds will enter paradise that is for sure this is the principal but they are things you do that take you away from God no one knows if his amount of good will outweigh his bad. You yourselve can't know for sure if you will be in paradise becoz of the sins you commit on a daily basis even though you are a christian you will go to hell. If Jesus said he already know and that you know then there is no point to life. The purpose of life is for you to be tested when you die the test stop and you count your deeds if you already knew that you are going to paradise then there is no point in life just kill yourselve and go to paradise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.