Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (68431 Views)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
how you know say she get low self esteem. The truth about all of you is that it pains you that the girl chose to be muslim rejecting a religion that doesn't make sense at all.

Oh really!

With all these bombings and "Allah u akhbar" and all this be headings and "Allahu akhbar" and this molestation of women, you say the religion makes sense? grin oh I understand you, grin you were trying to say islam is a fast growing religion, so stealing christian ladies, converting them and fùcking them to oblivion makes your religion a super duper one.

It's only those daft ignorant people who haven't studied islam you would tell this crap to, someone like me, I'm not even sure I would listen to you. Like ok, your ISIS brothers and the videos we watch makes you gather that your religion is best huh? 93% of evil of this world is islam. Just wait, as una don copy night virgils from christians, copy crusade join, very soon una alfa go soon day do pass christian preachers you criticise.

grin Yunisa isn't good looking enough, so he wasn't sure of 72 virgins in heaven, so he decided to compensate himself here before he goes to hades, and he didn't know he would end up being this popular... grin. oh islam, what have you done to this fellows! Just used the girls growing up to mess with her reasoning, make I turn T if I hear say that dog na 22 years.

Islam is nothing, only bunch of very confused people who mohammed lied to and they ignorantly believe what they hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by abdulkayus(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
gimakon:

grin just what do you know about rev king? And let me remind you that he doesn't use the name of Jesus in his meetings with his congregation, ignorance and "I too sabi" is what you call your own enlightenment.

Let's hear what you have to say about Rev. King and whatever you claim to know about christians.

When a Muslim commit a crime, Instead of u guys to castigate him/her only, No....... u guys will be abusing muslims and islam in general which is wrong and shows a deep sitted hatred, bigotry and hypocrisy in u guys. We muslims never abuse Christians or Christianity in general cos of the bad act of one Christian.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2016
bedspread:
This guy should be castrated! WICKED, CALLOUS ,DEMONIZED HUMAN!

YOU WON'T GO UNPUNISHED!!! YOU , YOUR FATHER AND ALL THAT HAD A HAND DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN PUTTING A LITTLE GIRL IN THAT WAY
How many EMEKAS, FRANCIS, SILAS ETC HAVE ELOPED WITH YOUNG GIRLS IN THE NAME OF LOVE. YET YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. WHAT CAN YOU PROVE HERE THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY EVERYDAY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND GISTS HERE AND THERE. WHY U INSULT THE BOY, YOU ARE ALSO GUILTY OF SAME JUDGING FROM YOUR REACTIONS HERE. PROVE ME WRONG!!!
ANOFIA!!!
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by babs01(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

see who is 18yrs... Islamabad oh...

If nysc post me go any nothern state, omo i go wait 4 nxt batch.. No 2nd thouqht
U be idiot
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
abdulkayus:

When a Muslim commit a crime, Instead of u guys to castigate him/her only, No....... u guys will be abusing muslims and islam in general which is wrong and shows a deep sitted hatred, bigotry and hypocrisy in u guys. We muslims never abuse Christians or Christianity in general cos of the bad act of one Christian.

It's because some muslims tend to deceive themselves in the name of, "I worship God" and they commit very outrageous sins. It's not fair now. Is God author of confusion?
Take for instance this thing that happened, it would surprise you Yunisa would have gone to meet his imam and the imam would say it is the will of Allah to kidnap someone's daughter... "will of Allah" ok hold on, the seemingly trending one on Facebook to kill mark Zuckerberg... wrote allah willing, shay your Allah no get good way em day wish people ni?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
abdoolorunwa:

How many EMEKAS, FRANCIS, SILAS ETC HAVE ELOPED WITH YOUNG GIRLS IN THE NAME OF LOVE. YET YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. WHAT CAN YOU PROVE HERE THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY EVERYDAY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND GISTS HERE AND THERE. WHY U INSULT THE BOY, YOU ARE ALSO GUILTY OF SAME JUDGING FROM YOUR REACTIONS HERE. PROVE ME WRONG!!!
ANOFIA!!!

14 years baby, you know wetin be 14 years? 2002 baby o! The bobo see nyash and breast em head turn, na em u day talk this one? If na so, you fit razzle 8year old babe na grin
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Onyiido: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
And you can see he is not an 18 year old man!

All Paedophiles and anyone who supports this evil deserve stoning.

You deserve life incarceration for taking undue advantage of a teenager, hypnotizing and forcefully converting her to Islam. #religionofpissindeed
Don't mind them, tomorrow they'll tell me el-rufai is 35yrs old cuz he has a small stature. These people don't deserve to live with humans. Pedophile like him
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Onyiido: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
And you can see he is not an 18 year old man!

All Paedophiles and anyone who supports this evil deserve stoning.

You deserve life incarceration for taking undue advantage of a teenager, hypnotizing and forcefully converting her to Islam. #religionofpissindeed
Don't mind them, tomorrow they'll tell me el-rufai is 35yrs old cuz he has a small stature when we know he's clocking 50's. These people don't deserve to live with humans. Pedophile like him
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
This is more of a runaway teenager story than kidnap. If that is the case I see a stupid child and a foolish young adult . With good for nothing parent who supported his act
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by meforyou1(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2016
This yunusa is 18 years here, 22 years there and 25 years in the other place. haba
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NemzySeries(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
*spits*

*spits again*

I feel bad for the girl. I learnt her tests results show that she's about 5months preggy, I hope its a false report.
false pregnancy,.....she has bin wit d man even b4 she wuz finally taken to kano & she haz bin abducted since last year Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo so wat do u fink d mallam wud b doing wit her all dis while.......mallamz like sexxx more dan u care to kw Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2016
gimakon:

Oh really!

With all these bombings and "Allah u akhbar" and all this be headings and "Allahu akhbar" and this molestation of women, you say the religion makes sense? grin oh I understand you, grin you were trying to say islam is a fast growing religion, so stealing christian ladies, converting them and fùcking them to oblivion makes your religion a super duper one.

It's only those daft ignorant people who haven't studied islam you would tell this crap to, someone like me, I'm not even sure I would listen to you. Like ok, your ISIS brothers and the videos we watch makes you gather that your religion is best huh? 93% of evil of this world is islam. Just wait, as una don copy night virgils from christians, copy crusade join, very soon una alfa go soon day do pass christian preachers you criticise.

grin Yunisa isn't good looking enough, so he wasn't sure of 72 virgins in heaven, so he decided to compensate himself here before he goes to hades, and he didn't know he would end up being this popular... grin. oh islam, what have you done to this fellows! Just used the girls growing up to mess with her reasoning, make I turn T if I hear say that dog na 22 years.

Islam is nothing, only bunch of very confused people who mohammed lied to and they ignorantly believe what they hear.
i didn't even bother to read all you wrote becoz obviously you were trying to invent a story to yourselve. Don't even bring that crap about terrorism becoz everyone knows that most terrorists in history were christians. Don't be made if she likes a northerner and not a southerner.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

No sane Christian will ever leave Christianity for the so-called religion on peace. With all due respect and appeal, try Jesus and see that "the difference is clear bro(to be) "
try the facts and you will see that the bible your is not even from jesus. Numerous bibles have cited the correct religion of jesus (muslim) but the church autorities refuse to acknowledge it even historians have authenticated them. Check
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
i didn't even bother to read all you wrote becoz obviously you were trying to invent a story to yourselve. Don't even bring that crap about terrorism becoz everyone knows that most terrorists in history were christians. Don't be made if she likes a northerner and not a southerner.

Christian Terrorist, Name them..
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NobleAngell(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2016
NemzySeries:

false pregnancy,.....she has bin wit d man even b4 she wuz finally taken to kano & she haz bin abducted since last year Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo so wat do u fink d mallam wud b doing wit her all dis while.......mallamz like sexxx more dan u care to kw Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Don't blame me, just assumed d mallam would be engaging her in fervent prayer n fastin grin
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2016
gimakon:

Christian Terrorist, Name them..
anders brevik bombed and shot 77 people alone. Eric Robert Rudolph bombe hospitals and gay clubs in the US. The lord resistance army. Many pastors is us history have commended their followers to burn tgemselves alive. KKK. Killing of muslims by christians in CAR. The tripura, NSCN. In assam christian army tried to forced peopke to convert to christianity. In Lebanon christians militias perpetrated massacres on muslim populations.continue the search
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
try the facts and you will see that the bible your is not even from jesus. Numerous bibles have cited the correct religion of jesus (muslim) but the church autorities refuse to acknowledge it even historians have authenticated them. Check
Guy, your notion is vague and without facts... In fact, I was almost laughing at ur level of misinformation. I am too rooted and convince that Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life than you can twist. Even a baby Christian will laugh dat off.
Unfortunately for Muslims, even Mohammad is not sure of his own salvation or what his end will be. Look at his confession in Quran 46vs9
I am no new thing among the messengers (of Allah), nor know I what will be done with me or with you. I do but follow that which is inspired in me, and I am but a plain warner.
Jesus on the other hand stated clearly in
John 14:6: Jesus told him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life . No one can come to the Father except through me.
Would you rather follow and try to convince me to follow a man who is uncertain of his own future? Let us be objective, if Muslims are reading the quran very well, they will understand that Islam is not the way. Ebenezer!
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
anders brevik bombed and shot 77 people alone. Eric Robert Rudolph bombe hospitals and gay clubs in the US. The lord resistance army. Many pastors is us history have commended their followers to burn tgemselves alive. KKK. Killing of muslims by christians in CAR. The tripura, NSCN. In assam christian army tried to forced peopke to convert to christianity. In Lebanon christians militias perpetrated massacres on muslim populations.continue the search

grin KKK , Ku klux clan , a christian terro organization grin

I'm Out...
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
Guy, u are attacking everyone saying the truth about Islam!! Unfortunately for u, u can not defend lies, ur views are pointless. Mention a single person that has killed in the name of Jesus. Just one! Hundreds of thousands of Muslims kill people around the world in the name of Allah. Wot else, do you have to say U can't defend lie, the truth is so clear. Come to Jesus today and he will still have mercy on u. Jesus came and gave us love, I guess Mohammed only gave you sword and bitterness
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Myself2(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
He never cohabited with Ese yet Ese is 5 months pregnant. Was it Mohammad that came to impregnate her in her sharia court detention through pedophiles of like minds? Maybe the seed had been planted be4 the 25yrs old pedophile absconded with the gal. I really can't blame Ese because any low self esteemed 13yrs old lady would have done that easily. @ 13, she doesn't really have a mind of her own thus, she can be easily indoctrinated and converted. I classify ppl who keep ranting that she converted on her own will as ignorant, she is so vulnerable @ dat age. The same reason why Bokoarerams can easily use gals of her age bracket as suicide bombers. Vulnerability! #child not bride

True
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NemzySeries(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Don't blame me, just assumed d mallam would be engaging her in fervent prayer n fastin grin
hehehehehehehehe........u must b kidding me, hope d sun ain't heating u up
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by abdulkayus(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
gimakon:

It's because some muslims tend to deceive themselves in the name of, "I worship God" and they commit very outrageous sins. It's not fair now. Is God author of confusion?
Take for instance this thing that happened, it would surprise you Yunisa would have gone to meet his imam and the imam would say it is the will of Allah to kidnap someone's daughter... "will of Allah" ok hold on, the seemingly trending one on Facebook to kill mark Zuckerberg... wrote allah willing, shay your Allah no get good way em day wish people ni?

So cos of the act of one or few ppl, should that make it ok to abuse a whole tribe, region or religion? U should be sensible enough not to be drawn into the saying of the ignorants. There are bad eggs in every region or religion. A lot of pastors in the name of Christianity or deliverance slept with women, both singles and married bt hardly u see any muslims abusing the whole Christian or Christianity cos of that
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NemzySeries(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
hehehehehehehehe........u must b kidding me, hope d sun ain't heating u u.......sha, D're into fervent prayers & fasting jst dat itz don with alil bit of uncladness to spice tinz up.....abi prayers & fasting dey hungry u?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Chrisx1x(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
[s]
timidapsin:
Ladyf this guy is handsome, check him out now. and besides he is a celebrity smiley
[/s]
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Chrisx1x(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
[s]
timidapsin:
Ladyf this guy is handsome, check him out now. and besides he is a celebrity smiley
[/s]ODE
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NobleAngell(f): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehehe........u must b kidding me, hope d sun ain't heating u u.......sha, D're into fervent prayers & fasting jst dat itz don with alil bit of uncladness to spice tinz up.....abi prayers & fasting dey hungry u?
Actually yes. I need to grab d nearest malam I c.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NemzySeries(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Actually yes. I need to grab d nearest malam I c.
anoda ese oruru on d break out.....frm ur profile u stay in abj....plenty mallam dey area1, sheraton juntion, dutse alhaji etc.....i'll b more dan glad to publish ur story
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
Guy, u are attacking everyone saying the truth about Islam!! Unfortunately for u, u can not defend lies, ur views are pointless. Mention a single person that has killed in the name of Jesus. Just one! Hundreds of thousands of Muslims kill people around the world in the name of Allah. Wot else, do you have to say U can't defend lie, the truth is so clear. Come to Jesus today and he will still have mercy on u. Jesus came and gave us love, I guess Mohammed only gave you sword and bitterness
anders brevik
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
gimakon:

grin KKK , Ku klux clan , a christian terro organization grin

I'm Out...
it's obvious
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by AskProf: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
sugarbelly:
See more pictures of him and his father @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photo-of-ese-orurus-alleged-abductor.html

See how innocent they look

Can't see anything... Where is it?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

Guy, your notion is vague and without facts... In fact, I was almost laughing at ur level of misinformation. I am too rooted and convince that Jesus is the only Way, the Truth and the Life than you can twist. Even a baby Christian will laugh dat off.
Unfortunately for Muslims, even Mohammad is not sure of his own salvation or what his end will be. Look at his confession in Quran 46vs9
I am no new thing among the messengers (of Allah), nor know I what will be done with me or with you. I do but follow that which is inspired in me, and I am but a plain warner.
Jesus on the other hand stated clearly in
John 14:6: Jesus told him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life . No one can come to the Father except through me.
Would you rather follow and try to convince me to follow a man who is uncertain of his own future? Let us be objective, if Muslims are reading the quran very well, they will understand that Islam is not the way. Ebenezer!
you are the one not reading it properly. Every part of the Quran has a historical context the quran was not reveal as a one time book but every part of it revealed after incidents happened or in specific times. When in the Quran it is said that it is actually God that is revealing to his messanger to tell the people it is not the first time He sends a messanger to the people and all those messanger are subjected to the test of life. So they will also be accountable for what they do. It is even a way of reenforcing the islamic belief that God is unique and alone and has no equal at all.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Kizyte(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
if they dig they will find that you are linked to kidnappers and cultists. Go hind yourself you are useless to this thread
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.