Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' (68417 Views)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Azumy(f): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
He never cohabited with Ese yet Ese is 5 months pregnant. Was it Mohammad that came to impregnate her in her sharia court detention through pedophiles of like minds? Maybe the seed had been planted be4 the 25yrs old pedophile absconded with the gal. I really can't blame Ese because any low self esteemed 13yrs old lady would have done that easily. @ 13, she doesn't really have a mind of her own thus, she can be easily indoctrinated and converted. I classify ppl who keep ranting that she converted on her own will as ignorant, she is so vulnerable @ dat age. The same reason why Bokoarerams can easily use gals of her age bracket as suicide bombers. Vulnerability! #child not bride
wetin dis one dey talk sef........
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

see who is 18yrs... Islamabad oh...

If nysc post me go any nothern state, omo i go wait 4 nxt batch.. No 2nd thouqht
obviously he is not. Definition Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

If nysc post me go any nothern state, omo i go wait 4 nxt batch.. No 2nd thouqht
the law of the land does not forbid him from marring a 14 years old abi you want claim white people culture
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Azumy(f): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

mumus lyk u still plenty 4 naija i no blame u.,,...
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Kizyte:
I'm sure if they dig deep into the case, they'll find out that he has a link with Boko Haram
if they dig they will find that you are linked to kidnappers and cultists. Go hind yourself you are useless to this thread
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What dis people see in young & tender punna's is what I don't know
ask your parents or grand parent at wat age they got married and ask them that question

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
He never cohabited with Ese yet Ese is 5 months pregnant. Was it Mohammad that came to impregnate her in her sharia court detention through pedophiles of like minds? Maybe the seed had been planted be4 the 25yrs old pedophile absconded with the gal. I really can't blame Ese because any low self esteemed 13yrs old lady would have done that easily. @ 13, she doesn't really have a mind of her own thus, she can be easily indoctrinated and converted. I classify ppl who keep ranting that she converted on her own will as ignorant, she is so vulnerable @ dat age. The same reason why Bokoarerams can easily use gals of her age bracket as suicide bombers. Vulnerability! #child not bride
how you know say she get low self esteem. The truth about all of you is that it pains you that the girl chose to be muslim rejecting a religion that doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

your state worst
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by pmbluv2015: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
sometimes I so sad how people write so foolishly without having a second thought that what we write here have a very larger readership. You exhibit great ignorance by insulting the prophet over the action of Yunusa whose action has no place in Islam. Eloping and cohabiting with a woman is condemned in the Quran and this behaviour is rear among Muslims in the north. No doubt he has been influenced by his new environment(Bayelsa) to behave in the manner he did and it is our candid hope that he be punished for according to the law of the land. Eloping with girls are common occurences among southerners, an Ibadan man (Christian) abducted the elders sister of my colleague a Muslim from Ilorin and nothing was heard of them until many years later with four kids. She was in primary six then and nobody insulted Christianity or blamed Jesus Christ for the young man's action.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by ChiefCommander(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Quote author=NobleAngell post=43428513]*spits*

*spits again*

I feel bad for the girl. I learnt her tests results show that she's about 5months preggy, I hope its a false report. [/quote]

Preggies don't lie!
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
And you can see he is not an 18 year old man!

All Paedophiles and anyone who supports this evil deserve stoning.

You deserve life incarceration for taking undue advantage of a teenager, hypnotizing and forcefully converting her to Islam. #religionofpissindeed
hahaha you mad becoz of your selfish tought she decided to convert to islam. She doesn't christianity na by force?
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2016
jerayme:
yet sentimentalist will be depending him. He deceived a kid and now u want us to believe she accepted him as a lover and accepted his faith.

Hmm
oooo boy una no sabi read or wetin no body carry the girl go na she wan go wetin person go stay bayelsa for
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by AnanseK(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Meanwhile baby factory business flourishing in Aba and Owerri, with mothers as young as 14yrs old.

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2016
discusant:
See him with mobile phone which Nigerians no fit get all the years Hausa/Fulani ruled Nigeria, until OBJ came on board.

Hausa/Fulani like to-too of eastern women, sotay they now kidnap eastern women and hide them in the north under sharia law.
no these women are running away from illiterates like una
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by me69: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Biafrarep:
Am I the only one observing this desperate & shamefuj attempt by premium times to water-down this gross child abuse, perpetual rape, kidnap, forceful indoctrination, paedophilia, physical & mental torture to both the child(Ese) & her parents etc by first claiming the girl 17 when she was actualy 13, again they claimed it was consensual & a case of elopement by two lovers et al. What do premium times stand to gain by twisting facts to exonerate the perpetrators of this heinous crime while surreptiously trying to blame the victim & her parents? Whatever happens, there must be justice for this little girj whose future has been jeopadised by a randy man. Evil & disgusting people!!
i tging they get the facts better than you
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Luckylife(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2016
This must be is back side

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by kulekaa(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2016
oga yello u no try @ all
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by NobleAngell(f): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2016
ChiefCommander:
Quote author=NobleAngell post=43428513]*spits*

*spits again*

I feel bad for the girl. I learnt her tests results show that she's about 5months preggy, I hope its a false report.

Preggies don't lie!
Hmmm am sorry for her then.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by smileysmiley(f): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2016
and they say he is 18
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by ffada(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2016
wtf

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2016
boboLIL:
.bloody paedophile

My dear no come, dey there we no even need more people here. we're are rocking d place. So due to d stories wey u dey hear if they post u come here u no go come. I don dey north, Jos precisely and I bet u d place na correct place.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by cbjonstage(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
And you can see he is not an 18 year old man!

All Paedophiles and anyone who supports this evil deserve stoning.

You deserve life incarceration for taking undue advantage of a teenager, hypnotizing and forcefully converting her to Islam. #religionofpissindeed

When i was in sec sch in the north, an attempt to initialise rship with a female practising muslim faithful is a big offence, taboo...who born u? there ar consequences attached to this if suspected not even to found guilty. both u and the innocent girl wil be punished & battered without plea esp frm their youngmen acting according to their imams directives. This is d way these northerners reacts if it were done to one of their own... kahari is d word used for unbelieving muslims

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by proprince(m): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Uncircumcised philistines doing bad everywhere. Shame on islam. embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by cutekhalifa(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
if that aboki is 22 yrs , then I'm 12yrs..... shegeya banza, so even 22yrs old mallam can't answer criminal charges no wonderful Buhari keep hiding his real age from us...

bloody paedophile ....

how am I sure that Buhari is not the one telling them to kidnapped any Christian so his dream of Islamic state of Nigeria will be actualize ...... devil is a liar
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Ifebazz(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2016
sugarbelly:
See more pictures of him and his father @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/photo-of-ese-orurus-alleged-abductor.html

See how innocent they look
Don't you get tired of misleading people with your ficticous links? angry
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by goshen26: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2016
The guy be like
Guy: hello ESE
Ese: hello
Guy: I de for the back of my marwa
Ese: OK, buh I no want my brother see me with bag, I de come sha
Guy: Do quick make we color my yarinya
Ese: OK

22 yrs old indeed sad sad shocked

22 yrs
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2016
See wetin konji day do this oga, shay na prison em day now! Just day use em life day do shit .
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2016
me69:
how you know say she get low self esteem. The truth about all of you is that it pains you that the girl chose to be muslim rejecting a religion that doesn't make sense at all.
No sane Christian will ever leave Christianity for the so-called religion on peace. With all due respect and appeal, try Jesus and see that "the difference is clear bro(to be) "

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by seunaj: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
pmbluv2015:
sometimes I so sad how people write so foolishly without having a second thought that what we write here have a very larger readership. You exhibit great ignorance by insulting the prophet over the action of Yunusa whose action has no place in Islam. Eloping and cohabiting with a woman is condemned in the Quran and this behaviour is rear among Muslims in the north. No doubt he has been influenced by his new environment(Bayelsa) to behave in the manner he did and it is our candid hope that he be punished for according to the law of the land. Eloping with girls are common occurences among southerners, an Ibadan man (Christian) abducted the elders sister of my colleague a Muslim from Ilorin and nothing was heard of them until many years later with four kids. She was in primary six then and nobody insulted Christianity or blamed Jesus Christ for the young man's action.
hmmm, wot a rare opportunity for the girl in question to meet Jesus. Try Jesus today and see the difference is clear
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by abdulkayus(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2016
I can see alot of bigots and hypocrites here. Blaming Muslims, Islam and the holy prophet of Islam cos of the action of a single man whose acts is not in conjuction with islam.
Should I blame Christianity for the action of Rev King and other immoral pastors that slept with their female member? No, cos I am more enlightened than that
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
abdulkayus:
I can see alot of bigots and hypocrites here. Blaming Muslims, Islam and the holy prophet of Islam cos of the action of a single man whose acts is not in conjuction with islam.
Should I blame Christianity for the action of Rev King and other immoral pastors that slept with their female member? No, cos I am more enlightened than that

grin just what do you know about rev king? And let me remind you that he doesn't use the name of Jesus in his meetings with his congregation, ignorance and "I too sabi" is what you call your own enlightenment.

Let's hear what you have to say about Rev. King and whatever you claim to know about christians.
Re: Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' by Lagusta(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2016
NobleAngell:
Thanks alot.

U so welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.