Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... (1299 Views)

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / He Finally Asked The Question And I Said A Big Yes (April Fool). / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by Elkings123(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ladies what are the things you want to see in a guy before Marriage!!!.... Also guys what do you want to see in that woman before the "Please marry me".... As for me a beautiful woman is important but a caring heart is far better than every other thing......
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
cry cry just who to treat me like im human consider my feelings respect me and love me be considerate think bou ow it wud affect me before making silly decisions

If i find such a man cry cry till death will i b a faithful truthful loving caring wife sacrifice all av got down to any part of my organs embarassed *not praying for illness* if he needs any part of me for money rituals i will drop

kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by Elkings123(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry just who to treat me like im human consider my feelings respect me and love me be considerate think bou ow it wud affect me before making silly decisions

If i find such a man cry cry till death will i b a faithful truthful loving caring wife sacrifice all av got down to any part of my organs embarassed *not praying for illness* if he needs any part of me for money rituals i will drop

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Nice one @halfricanadian
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Elkings123:

Nice one @halfricanadian

No im serious kiss kiss kiss kiss

I can do anything for my hubby as long as he considers my feelings

1 Like

Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by pharmagba: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
There are plenty o.,, where do I start
1-she has got to believe in my dreams
2- dress neatly and cleanliness of herself and home
3-positive and full of encouraging words
4-ability to manage limited funds and save in abundance
5-fashionable without exposing all for all
6-ability to prayer and spiritually inclined
7-very good cook, ability to cook lots of Nigerian dishes
8- speaks goods English no minding even if she is just Waec holder
9- good conversant on a wide range of topics ie politics, romance, literature, celebrity etc
10- desire to learn new things and develop herself to be a better lover, wife n mother and eventually grandma
Let me stop here for now

2 Likes

Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by DankemzI(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
1. Good listener
2. Generosity
3. Industrious
4. Height
5. Body size
6. Quiet person
7. Down to earth
8. Playful
9. Ability to cook
10. Soundness spiritually
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by yemmit90: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Trust
Humbleness
Loyalty
Intelligent
Respective
God fearing.
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
I wanna be the man
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I wanna be the man

Who is your daddy?

Chairman or alhaji ? grin
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who is your daddy?

chairman
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who is your daddy?

chairman, I don't see need for that
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
chairman

grin grin grin grin oya nau buy hubby form?

U gon pay cash or cheque?
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
chairman, I don't see need for that

cheesy there is a need o

I av to bill you o

Cos ur dad depends on d way u will b balling and its something for me wink
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin oya nau buy hubby form?

U gon pay cash or cheque?
come over to my place for the money, I pay in cash only
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
come over to my place for the money, I pay in cash only

Dude ever heard of online banking?

Im begining to tink u omo alhaji cos d way dat u is talking is nothing
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude ever heard of online banking?

Im begining to tink u omo alhaji cos d way dat u is talking is nothing
lol I don't do internet banking baby, I told you cash
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
lol I don't do internet banking baby, I told you cash

Cash? Make u eat me raw like cashew if u catch me
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cash? Make u eat me raw like cashew if u catch me
haaa no no, see my face, I no be bad boy o
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
haaa no no, see my face, I no be bad boy o

grin u latino bah? Is dat ur real face?
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin u latino bah? Is dat ur real face?
this one na my real face oo
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
this one na my real face oo

grin oya ask ur daddy awon eleyi awon eleyi wan bad gan?
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin oya ask ur daddy awon eleyi awon eleyi wan bad gan?
ask your mummy awon eleyi bad Gan..
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
ask your mummy awon eleyi bad Gan..

cheesy wait if u stil want to marry me u on a looooonnnng thing

So now wats the koko?
Do u like wat u see i mean do u like d koko?
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy wait if u stil want to marry me u on a looooonnnng thing

So now wats the koko?
Do u like wat u see i mean do u like d koko?
yes sure
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
yes sure

Oga pay ur money no money no marriage na u go sign prenup o wink
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga pay ur money no money no marriage na u go sign prenup o wink
come over to my place to get it, pm for address,waiting for your reply
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by halfricanadian(f): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
come over to my place to get it, pm for address,waiting for your reply

Go with ur marriage

NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by latinoKingdom(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go with ur marriage

NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!
seriously, you can't take a simple risk, don't you know life is all about taking risk, you need money then come and get it
Re: Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... by Elkings123(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
latinoKingdom:
seriously, you can't take a simple risk, don't you know life is all about taking risk, you need money then come and get it

my bro no be by force things na... she said no..... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Stop Stealing People's Boyfriends,see The Reply He Got / I Am Tired At 29 Yet No Man, MUST READ.. / Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.