Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? (702 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
A virgin after being disvirgined got into an argument with her boyfriend and after the issue was settled. She told her boyfriend that but for the advice of her coworker. She was already thinking of peddling her body for money simply because the guy stylishly called her an ashewo during the argument.
What do u guys make of that statement?
Is that an olosho in the making?
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
This op needs brain examination

1 Like

Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Elkings123(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
serious brain examination...

1 Like

Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Galaxydon1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
lots of fools with foolish posts on nairaland these days
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by DickDastardly(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
urgent brain surgery required here
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Gofwane(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This op needs brain examination
bring me hacksaw, plier, meter and cello-tape make i open the op head and examine the brain.
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Gofwane:
bring me hacksaw, plier, meter and cello-tape make i open the op head and examine the brain.
hahaha
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Pheals(f): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Just laughing at The op topic postitution lol!!! So no be prostitution... well that thing can be in DNA O
Re: Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
Postitution grin
She needs an immediate hemispherectomy and hemispheroplasty.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Parents Can't Stand The Person You Are Dating? / A Sex Question,,,where To Go / I Will Love You Forever! Mami & Boma's Enchanting And Colorful Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.