Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet (1183 Views)

Does "Islamic" Terrorism Really Stem From Islam? Or Is It All Propaganda? / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/abduction-14-yr-old-ese-is-5-months-pregnant/

It is no news that it is a standard islamic practice for muslims to abduct very young non-muslim girls and forcefully marry them off to older muslim men with or without her parents consent.

Recently this ugly incidence repeated itself in bayelsa state, south east nigeria, where a muslim man abducted a 13 year old non-muslim girl and took her far away to kano (900km away from home). The muslim man claimed that the 13 year old had converted to islam and so she is legitimate for a wife.

Is this a case of misunderstanding of islam or part of the sunnah of the islamic prophet?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by vanguard90(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2016
It is either they are being mischievous or do not understand Islam's stance on marriage
Islam only permits marriage endorsed by mutual consent of both parties, in fact that is the first cardinal rule of nikah(Islamic marriage).
The second factor is consent of both parents (guardian)

it is pertinent to note that no marriage is valid in Islam without these factors, i.e. you can't marry her without her consent or without that of her parents.
What happened in Ese's case was clearly abduction and must be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by vanguard90(m): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
Just found out you aren't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2016
vanguard90:
It is either they are being mischievous or do not understand Islam's stance on marriage
Islam only permits marriage endorsed by mutual consent of both parties, in fact that is the first cardinal rule of nikah(Islamic marriage).

it is pertinent to note that no marriage is valid in Islam without these factors, i.e. you can't marry her without her consent or without that of her parents.
Ok. Why then is abductions of non-muslim girls common only to muslims, almost on a global basis. This happens almost on a daily basis in countries like pakistan, bangladesh, northern nigeria, sudan, etc.

I never heard of any christian man abduct a muslim girl and forcefully marry her, why is this phenomenon common among the muslim folks? Have you considered the pain and anguish the girl's parent are going through? Did Islamic prophet do anything similar to this that made many muslim men try to emulate his sunnah?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by Annunaki(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2016
vanguard90:

Save all these stories for those ignorant about islam and mohamed. Forceful marriage and even rape of kaffir girls is part of the sunnah of mohammed. The story of how mohammed forcefully married safiya same day he murdered her father and her husband is well documented in your sahih hadiths and that is why pathetic muslim men feel justified when they carry out such acts because it's mohammed's sunnah.

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
ESE case is a just being hyped cos the parents, NGO, Unicef, punch and social media descended heavily on the evil culture of hausafulani! To me, ese is a lucky girl cos she come out alive. I have cousins that were eventually killed in the process of abduction!
It is a very normal practice amongst hausa fulanis. Am a witness to countless cases!
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by Annunaki(m): 9:15am On Mar 03, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
ESE case is a just being hyped cos the parents, NGO, Unicef, punch and social media descended heavily on the evil culture of hausafulani! To me, ese is a lucky girl cos she come out alive. I have cousins that were eventually killed in the process of abduction!
It is a very normal practice amongst hausa fulani muslims. Am a witness to countless cases!

Edited smiley
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by Blackfire(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2016
I pity u non Muslim guys that always say we worship the same god.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
It is a very normal practice amongst hausa fulanis. Am a witness to countless cases!
No, it is an arab\muslim culture and beliefs to kidnap and forcefully marry kufar girls. Have you seen any hausa christian do this abduction and kidnapping stuff?

So it is part of the sunnah of the islamic proophet and I can provide a supporting hadith if you need one.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by truthman2012(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
vanguard90:

The usual and hypocritical excuse. When muslims kill the islamic apologists says it's unislammic whereas we find it in the quran and hadith.

When they abduct girls illegally it is the sharia commission that forcefully wed them together. Doesn't sharia commission know islam?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by vanguard90(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2016
truthman2012:

The usual and hypocritical excuse. When muslims kill the islamic apologists says it's unislammic whereas we find it in the quran and hadith.

When they abduct girls illegally it is the sharia commission that forcefully wed them together. Doesn't sharia commission know islam?
Apoda leleyi sha. I just told you what the Shari'a says.
That some Muslims does something doesn't make it Islam's position on the issue. Forced marriage is wrong.
That some Christians drink doesn't make it the Bible's position on such, does it?
Keep weeping there ehn
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by MightySparrow: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Following

What do you think of Islam?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by MightySparrow: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2016
vanguard90:

That some Muslims does something doesn't make it Islam's position on the issue. Forced marriage is wrong.
That some Christians drink doesn't make it the Bible's position on such, does it?
Keep weeping there ehn

What then are the values Islamic fundamentalists wasn't to force down our throat?
By raping, stealing, abducting, killing, bombing, and reciting Koran, sunnah, and hadith?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2016
vanguard90:

Keep weeping there ehn
Maybe you don't understand that Muslims and the kafirs are in a permanent state of war as declared by Mohammed in the qurann (qurann 9:29, qurann 2:191-192, qurann 8:39). So taking kafir as a technical spoil of war is halal in Islam (qurann 4:34, qurann 8:1).

If you read the hadith you will see a similar scenario where the prophet of allahh attacked the Jewish tribe of khaibar (sahih bukhari 1:8:367). What's their crime? They rejected Mohammed and Allah hence Quran 9:29 was invoked. The major purpose of this attack was for allahh's messenger to collect war booty, which included women. Aisha also confirmed this criminal behavior by Mohammed and his sahabas in sahih bukhari 5:59:547.

On Mohammed's attack on khaibar, a Jewish man named kinanah was captured by Mohammed and was asked to reveal where they keep their treasure. The man refused and the apostle of allahh asked that man be tortured so that he can reveal where the treasure is (ibn ishaq page 515).

However the most important war booty was a Jewish woman named safiya. After Mohammed's raid on the Jewish tribe of Khaibar, one of Mohammed's sahabas named Dhiya asked Mohammed if they can share the captured women among themselves. Dhiya had already seen the most beautiful one among the captured women, that is safiya (sahih bukhari 1:8:367). However one of the bandits decided to sabotage Dhiya by informing Mohammed of safiya's beauty (sahih bukhari 1 :8:367) hence allahh's apostle asked his men to take any other woman and leave safiya for him.

Mohammed married her the very day after killing her father and husband. So if you follow the sunnah of the prophet, is is perfectly halal to capture and marry kafir women.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by truthmans2012: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
vanguard90:

Keep weeping there ehn

Islam is a religion of the hypocrites.

Some people who have similar cases like that of Eze were invited to AIT and it was that day it was discovered that there were twenty one other cases officially. Those concerned stated that a woman would first bath the girls with islamic ritual water before taking them to sharia commission for wedding.

How can you convince anybody that sharia commission does not understand islam? Deceiver !!!
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
truthmans2012:

Islam is a religion of the hypocrites.

Some people who have similar cases like that of Eze were invited to AIT and it was that day it was discovered that there were twenty one other cases officially. Those concerned stated that a woman would first bath the girls with islamic ritual water before taking them to sharia commission for wedding.

How can you convince anybody that sharia commission does not understand islam? Deceiver !!!
Muslims always think that we kafirs are fools; they don't understand that we are in information age hence no more place for Islamic lies, hypocrisy and propaganda to hide. All hadith narrations and the Quran are available online.

The next Islamic lies is 'YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ARABIC'. What a logic!
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by truthmans2012: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
true2god:
Muslims always think that we kafirs are fools; they don't understand that we are in information age hence no more place for Islamic lies, hypocrisy and propaganda to hide. All hadith narrations and the Quran are available online.

The next Islamic lies is 'YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ARABIC'. What a logic!

Naturally speaking, common sense is enough to detect islam as a religion that came from satan. Muslims' ways of life clearly shows they are against the true God.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
truthmans2012:

Naturally speaking, common sense is enough to detect islam as a religion that came from satan. Muslims' ways of life clearly shows they are against the true God.
No, they are victims of extensive brainwashing. Its not easy for most of them to accept the atrocities of Mohammed as facts hence some of them lose confidence in the hadith. But unfortunately, almost all the narration in the hadith concerning Mohammed are true and over 90% of Muslims are ignorant of Mohammed's deeds as recorded in the hadith.

Don't blame Muslims, blame Islam. Don't blame the Germans, blame the Nazis.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by tartar9(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
And your evidence is....NOTHING! as usual.
We all know who the expert is in kidnapping and raping women little girls.

NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.

DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves.

DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by truthmans2012: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
tartar9:

plunder for yourselves.

Where did you see those happening now?
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2016
tartar9:

plunder for yourselves.

Why are you using the bible to justify Mohammed's criminal behavior? In the verses you quoted, the war was not to convert the enemies to Yahweh, unlike Mohammed who fought and kill for allahh (qurann 9:29). The war was a political war between countries.

And fya, the poison that killed Mohammed was prepared in khaibar by a Jewish woman who Mohammed killed her entire family.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by true2god: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2016
true2god:
Why are you using the bible to justify Mohammed's criminal behavior? In the verses you quoted, the war was not to convert the enemies to Yahweh, unlike Mohammed who fought and kill for allahh (qurann 9:29). The war was a political war between countries.

And fya, the poison that killed Mohammed was prepared in khaibar by a Jewish woman who Mohammed killed her entire family.
Muhammad’s Death Indicates He was not Prophet:

The Quran says, And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta), (Quran 69:44-46, Muhsin Khan).

Sometime after Muhammad ate poisoned meat and was dying he exclaimed,
….Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.” (Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713).

“She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta. (Abu Dawud 39:4498)”

“Narrated Umm Mubashshir: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta. (Abu Dawud 39:4499)”

The conclusion seems simple: Based on what Muhammad recited in the Quran and based on Muhammad’s testimony when he was dying he was not a true prophet of God.

Mohammed, based on his personal revelation and testimony, as recorded both in the Quran and the hadith, is a false prophet.
Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by tartar9(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2016
true2god:
[s]Why are you using the bible to justify Mohammed's criminal behavior? In the verses you quoted, the war was not to convert the enemies to Yahweh, unlike Mohammed who fought and kill for allahh (qurann 9:29). The war was a political war between countries.

And fya, the poison that killed Mohammed was prepared in khaibar by a Jewish woman who Mohammed killed her entire family[/s].
We all know who the expert is in kidnapping and raping
women little girls.

plunder for yourselves.

Re: Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2018
true2god:
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/abduction-14-yr-old-ese-is-5-months-pregnant/

It is no news that it is a standard islamic practice for muslims to abduct very young non-muslim girls and forcefully marry them off to older muslim men with or without her parents consent.

Recently this ugly incidence repeated itself in bayelsa state, south east nigeria, where a muslim man abducted a 13 year old non-muslim girl and took her far away to kano (900km away from home). The muslim man claimed that the 13 year old had converted to islam and so she is legitimate for a wife.

Is this a case of misunderstanding of islam or part of the sunnah of the islamic prophet?

You will know better here:

Jesus in the Bible ordered this:

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18 but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

Judges 21:10-11

10 So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children. 11 This is what you are to do: Completely destroy every male, as well as every female who has had relations with a man.”So the congregation sent 12,000 of their most valiant men and commanded them: “Go and put to the sword those living in Jabesh-gilead, including women and children.

Son of Gods slept with daughters of men

Gen 6 vs 1-2

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they atook them wives of all which they chose.

Don't tell me Jesus was not among the sons of God that came to sleep with the daughters of men!
How do you know a girl has not had relations with a man before?
Why kill women that are not virgins but spare virgins for themselves?
Why can't the men be forgiven?
Why kill so much...only to end up killing yourself on a stake/cross?

I guess Jesus (in the Bible) was not the same in the New Testament! Jesus Christ, not the same today, yesterday and forever!

Cc: Okunrinoloro (Toxic man)

Actually i don't like invading threads or christian section but your insanity on our thread is too much!

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Relate And Justify This? 1 Kings 17: 12-13 / as,m / Nigeria Baptist Convention Sunday School Outline Today 2nd July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.