Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! (8133 Views)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You...(must Read) / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by titi4fola(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fantastic!!! I love 23rd, everything seems perfectly okay! Thanks for the post.

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Everything describes me perfectly.

Point destroyed

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by nerdfrost(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
U gat my date 22nd cheesy Tho almost everything angry

4 Likes

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Fkforyou(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sentimental crap.....!!

Why would I let my date of birth to define my personality, meaning I can't modify it as I chose to.

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by alibaba1995(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
titi4fola:
23rd describes me best! Excellent!! Thanks for sharing that.
"Born On The 23rd You are a happy-go-lucky person. You take life as it comes. Family and friends are very important to you. You are known for your wit. You possess talent to master one of the arts. Try to find your artistic ability if you haven't yet. You are very thoughtful and care for your sweetheart when in a relationship."
.your welcome! kiss
titi4fola:
23rd describes me best! Excellent!! Thanks for sharing that.
"Born On The 23rd You are a happy-go-lucky person. You take life as it comes. Family and friends are very important to you. You are known for your wit. You possess talent to master one of the arts. Try to find your artistic ability if you haven't yet. You are very thoughtful and care for your sweetheart when in a relationship."
.your welcome!

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by alibaba1995(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=Fkforyou post=43450149]Sentimental crap.....!!

Why would I let my date of birth to define my personality, meaning I can't modify it as I chose to..lolz is like ur date is a bad one...*just saying*
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by alibaba1995(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
wink
nerdfrost:
grin
nerdfrost:
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by alibaba1995(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
Teempakguy:

Point destroyed
.. tongue
Teempakguy:

Point destroyed
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by ipledge10(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Born On The 31st You are a simple and honest person. You don't like too many frills. You have a creative mind. If you channel your talents in the right direction, you can go places. You have a warm and compassionate personality which others like very much. You are easily approachable. You need a lot of time to commit it.

MrsPhyno is this true about me?
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
ipledge10:
Born On The 31st You are a simple and honest person. You don't like too many frills. You have a creative mind. If you channel your talents in the right direction, you can go places. You have a warm and compassionate personality which others like very much. You are easily approachable. You need a lot of time to commit it.

MrzPhyno is this true about me?
Not all of it o grin

Born On The 17th You are not a very loud person embarassed . But at times you lose your temper very easily cry. You have a creative bent in you smiley. You like to indulge in artistic ventures wink. You are mature beyond your years grin. You try to be friends with everyone cheesy. You are born to flirt with the opposite sex tongue. You prefer independence and seek space in your love relationships lipsrsealed.
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by ipledge10(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Not all of it o grin

Born On The 17th You are not a very loud person embarassed . But at times you lose your temper very easily cry. You have a creative bent in you smiley. You like to indulge in artistic ventures wink. You are mature beyond your years grin. You try to be friends with everyone cheesy. You are born to flirt with the opposite sex tongue. You prefer independence and seek space in your love relationships lipsrsealed.
chai see as the 17th perfect for your body like a 36C bra... grin

So which of the statements about 31st is wrong about me?
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
ipledge10:
chai see as the 17th perfect for your body like a 42HH bra... grin

So which of the statements about 31st is wrong about me?
lmao i will just kill u......

"you need alot of time to commit"
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by ipledge10(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

lmao i will just kill u......

"you need alot of time to commit"
yea that's actually wrong...but others are ok...now you are exposing our secret on nl
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
ipledge10:
yea that's actually wrong...but others are ok...now you are exposing our secret on nl
lol secret indeed
sorry sah i no go talk again grin
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Fkforyou(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=alibaba1995 post=43451073][/quote]

Lol...on the contrary, it kind of describe me to some extent, I kind of have a charming and pleasing personality but why I said it's sentimental crap is because people tend for look meaning in everything, the moon, star, ancient gods, to describe themselves.

Oh that reminds me, next tomorrow is my birthday...awesome... smiley cool
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Countrygirl(f): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
alibaba1995:
..same with me..think we r the best
of course we are. so what month are u?
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by saintkeppy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Team 4th kiss kiss kiss kiss perfect description of me
. Wow.... Same here, Babe dat means we have something in common, Perfect match indeed & July4th to be precise and u?
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Wow.... Same here, Babe dat means we have something in common, Perfect match indeed & July4th to be precise and u?

sorry not interested in all dis gimics

grin 4th of janevier
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Leriebloom(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
27th is just me except for the fact that i am not a social animal.
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by alibaba1995(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin 4th of janevier
..hahaha you r funny
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by djpaparazzi(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Born On The 17th You are not
a very loud person. But at times you lose your
temper very easily. You have a creative bent in you.
You like to indulge in artistic ventures. You are
mature beyond your years. You try to be friends
with everyone. You are born to flirt with the opposite sex. You prefer independence and seek
space in your love relationships.

Seriously dis write up defines me well
almost true bt i dnt flirt......
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by saintkeppy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
quote author=halfricanadian post=43456803]

grin 4th of janevier[/quote]. Mtcheeew! Gimmicks on this plain comment? So what are you feeling like? Abi i dey beg u for food? SMH on how low you reason, anyway cool to know you are january 4th ...bye!
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by saintkeppy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin 4th of janevier
. Mtcheeew! Gimmick on this plain comment? So what are you feelin'Like? Abi i dey beg u for food or kpomor? SMH on how low you reason, anyway its cool to know you are January 4th and stop formin' ...bye!
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by heayey(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Born on the 20th- you are just so unique, likes helping others
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Team 31st... That's just abt me. No plus No Minus.
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by condralbede(m): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2016
22nd born.....It try nobi lie

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Sexytemi(f): 2:26am On Mar 04, 2016
waooo...8th so define me o, but some things are missing.....maybe cox I'm Gemini.....gringrin
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 04, 2016
alibaba1995:
CC:lalasticlala

Edit your copy and paste job first before you holla him. I'm not read that wordsearch up there.

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Debola69(m): 3:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Michizzy:
My birth date perfectly defined me... wow! 29th. cheesy

Wow! Are you for real? You and I have got to be friends then. Holler!
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by Debola69(m): 3:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Dear OP,

Gosh! This post is too much. Your facts have just casted me finish. Lolz..

Meanwhile, digesting the entire content has really enlightened me. I am henceforth interested in only ladies born on the 5th, 9th, 29th and 30th for friendship.

Hopefully, a long term relationship would rise.

1 Like

Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by jaxxy(m): 4:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Sexytemi:
waooo...8th so define me o, but some things are missing.....maybe cox I'm Gemini.....gringrin

Nice fits u like a glove. 30th totally me. Quite interesting and on point I got 2 say..
Re: How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! by cooljude(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2016
13th, it described me very well most especially the love part. I really fantasize and give out love a lot that I think I have not seen any person who would be ready to share love with me in the same plain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.