Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth (503 Views)

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by odinese(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Mods on this sh!t forum don't move interesting topics to the fp... But they keep moving wack gibberish disgusting bullshit to the frontpage.
Middle finger to you all goddamn mod...

P.s. I don't give 3fucks bout your sh!t ban thou, cos I don't visit here regularly.
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2016
How person go dey mad himself now
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2016
I agree grin grin angry
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by Aremu01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Seconded
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
pls Mods move to front page, before op go book space for yaba left.
lol
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by menacetosociety: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
So u never know shocked Nairaland mods are more than useless!If u are here during the early days then u I'll know what I'm saying
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
That's some rather strong feelin's
Re: Nairaland Mods Are The Most Disgusting People On Earth/scum Of The Earth by feran15(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol, visited here regularly. Abeg op please suggest some of the pages you really think should be on fp

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ingredients In Shawama? / 3 Amazing Health Benefits Of Falling In Love / You Can Overcome Your Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.