Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode (14651 Views)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Prick, how about go on the streets of Peckham and go talk reckless and see if they won't shank ya liver out of ya body and serve it to you on a plate? grin

Narm nyggahs are called the most hyped for a reason. Watch ya mouth.
nigga i talked reckless on the streets of peckham, brixton and camberwell for years and I am still here in one piece grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
nigga i talked reckless on the streets of peckham, brixton and camberwell for years and I am still here in one piece grin

Lmao. Effing clown.

You probably talk reckless around ya naij/Yoruba crowd. Coward vs. coward convo.

Go talk reckless to a road man and see if all the constellation signs in ya brain won't be beaten to a pulp and all ya cowardly bones crushed. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
hey Loj, i swear I dont know how I missed this post. never even came up in my mentions. trust the weekend is going great. yeah i know I have been saying it since 2014 not 2012. bruv, to relocate no be beans oooo lol grin
Hey Brah, No be easy. But what is it exactly you wait for before you settle donw Lasgidi? Whenever you relocate permanently, let me know. I might come and drink some oduduwa orijin over there grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hey Brah, No be easy. But what is it exactly you wait for before you settle donw Lasgidi? Whenever you relocate permanently, let me know. I might come and drink some oduduwa orijin over there grin
I am waiting for my mansion to be completed in eko atlantis lmao. JK. oh yeah I will definitely invite you over for some oduduwa orijin lmao. i will do a party and invite all my nairaland friends hehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. Effing clown.

You probably talk reckless around ya naij/Yoruba crowd. Coward vs. coward convo.

Go talk reckless to a road man and see if all the constellation signs in ya brain won't be beaten to a pulp and all ya cowardly bones crushed. grin
nah bruv, i talk reckless in the weed smoking spot on loughborough road brixton all the time. its like a taxicab company as a front but downstairs is where they sell and smoke weed. full of natty dreads killers hustlers pimps and shysters. i go there all the time and talk shyttt and walk out alive. in my unenlightened days of course. I am a different person now wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
nah bruv, i talk reckless in the weed smoking spot on loughborough road brixton all the time. its like a taxicab company as a front but downstairs is where they sell and smoke weed. full of natty dreads killers hustlers pimps and shysters. i go there all the time and talk shyttt and walk out alive. in my unenlightened days of course. I am a different person now wink

Lol.

Obviously, it's a zoot smoking spot and nyggahs are always peaceful when they're high. You can't reckless on 'em gully roads - you won't live to tell the story. That's a fact.

Anyway, if I respect you as a man and I don't cross certain lines. Learn to reciprocate that. Else, I'll fvck you up so bad, you'd wish you never opened ya mouth. It's called: RESPECT. Learn the rules of engagement.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Obviously, it's a zoot smoking spot and nyggahs are always peaceful when they're high. You can't reckless on 'em gully roads - you won't live to tell the story. That's a fact.

Anyway, if I respect you as a man and I don't cross certain lines. Learn to reciprocate that. Else, I'll fvck you up so bad, you'd wish you never opened ya mouth. It's called: RESPECT. Learn the rules of engagement.
they were still killers though. natty dreads. used to meet up with billy ocean the musician in a herbalist shop around that area too. he looks different now. got massive dreadlocks that were grey
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by NaijaBeats(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
mah hear
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
they were still killers though. natty dreads. used to meet up with billy ocean the musician in a herbalist shop around that area too. he looks different now. got massive dreadlocks that were gray

I don't know killers that jam at weed smoking spot. Nyggahs ounces and cotch at the yard to smoke. If you're about that life, you can't be caught slipping trying to smoke a zoot, especially in places that're hot.

Just cos a weed head looks like a killer, that doesn't mean he's a killer. Heck, most of the killers I know don't even smoke or drink. And the ones who do also have youngers who shoot zoot. So more time, they get more than enough for free to smoke without going to a spot.

Billie Ocean is a weed head, despite his legendary status. So it's understandable.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

I don't know killers that jam at weed smoking spot. Nyggahs ounces and cotch at the yard to smoke. If you're about that life, you can't be caught slipping trying to smoke a zoot, especially in places that're hot.

Just cos a weed head looks like a killer, that doesn't mean he's a killer. Heck, most of the killers I know don't even smoke or drink. And the ones who do also have youngers who shoot zoot. So more time, they get more than enough for free to smoke without going to a spot.

Billie Ocean is a weed head, despite his legendary status. So it's understandable.
thats cuz you dont know this spot i am talking about. its a legendary spot in brixton. on loughborough road. they use it as a front for a cab station but they only let you go downstairs if they know you. and once you go downstairs you are in a different world. lets just say if you are soft you are not getting past the cab station upstairs.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats cuz you dont know this spot i am talking about. its a legendary spot in brixton. on loughborough road. they use it as a front for a cab station but they only let you go downstairs if they know you. and once you go downstairs you are in a different world. lets just say if you are soft you are not getting past the cab station upstairs.

The fact that you could go all the way from Walworth to Brixton to smoke with alleged "killers" at the peak of Brixton vs Peckham/Camberwell/Walworth war, with bodies dropping everywhere - shows you've never been about that life. Stop it. If they were actually killers, they would've murked you cos you live in Walworth.

Save ya story for the birds. The spot was most likely a place for normal yardie and rasta weed heads. Just cos they looked rough, that doesn't mean they were killers.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

The fact that you could go all the way from Walworth to Brixton to smoke with alleged "killers" at the peak of Brixton vs Peckham/Camberwell/Walworth war, with bodies dropping everywhere - shows you've never been about that life. Stop it. If they were actually killers, they would've murked you cos you live in Walworth.

Save ya story for the birds. The spot was most likely a place for normal yardie and rasta weed heads. Just cos they looked rough, that doesn't mean they were killers.
dude i was living in brixton at the time. guinness trust estate on loughborough road

and people get killed around the spot all the time. the gangsters who own it have the police on their payroll
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
SirShymexx:

It wasn't even about you. It's the fact that you find his retar.ded arse comment funny. The guy's a broken record and he never sees anything good in something actually worth celebrating. The clown only defends bum arse shyte and frauds.
A nyggah signs Drake. Teamed up with Nike to release his own trainers (the first rapper to do so). And he's trying to give back. Yet this bum arse nyggah would find something negative to critique in that. But the same clown would stand up for a biitch posting pictures of bang bang hermes bags. That just shows you how dumb and backward this constellation reading muthaphucka is. He's my nyggah but I'll always call him out for his stupidity.
Check this out:
Sukkot thinks backward. Backward arse muthaphucka. grin

grin The Bible says "touch not my annointed" sukkot is a Prophet; a prophet of our time... Lol, sirshymexx this is damn too much for our Prophet... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by SirShymexx: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin The Bible says "touch not my annointed" sukkot is a Prophet; a prophet of our time... Lol, sirshymexx this is damn too much for our Prophet... grin

Lol..

Nothing against the nyggah, that's my nyggah. But he gets into that chatty patty crap like biitches sometimes and it's normal to G-check a nyggah talking reckless. It's all about respect.

If I can violate biitches for talking reckless, I should also be able to violate a nyggah for doing the same.

1 Like

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
LoJ:

Sukkot, you have been claiming to be on your way to Naija since 2012 grin

Coast never clear grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Coast never clear grin grin
abi bros ? lwkm grin grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin dont mind that bellicose pugnacious heathen named shymmexx LOLZ

1 Like

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin dont mind that bellicose pugnacious heathen named shymmexx LOLZ

Muthaphucka, quoting ya last post about informants got the spambot to ban me. Are you an informant now with ya biitch arse? grin

Why use "bellicose" and "pugnacious" together, puzzy? Isn't that tautology? grin

Anyway, I'm just tryna school ya punk arse on how to talk on 'em streets before you get killed for nothing. When you're around ya fellow naij cowards, you just talk reckless. But around real ones, it's a NO NO. Learn how to talk and respect people - talking reckless is suicidal, puzzy.

Watch interview below by Fat Joe and Remy Ma and how some reckless Nigerian like you would've had his life snatched out of him, if not cause they just had to control themselves and Remy Ma is still on probation. Start from the 1:14:10 mark with ya biitch arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmceUiN5aso
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Muthaphucka, quoting ya last post about informants got the spambot to ban me. Are you an informant now with ya biitch arse? grin

Why use "bellicose" and "pugnacious" together, puzzy? Isn't that tautology? grin

Anyway, I'm just tryna school ya punk arse on how to talk on 'em streets before you get killed for nothing. When you're around ya fellow naij cowards, you just talk reckless. But around real ones, it's a NO NO. Learn how to talk and respect people - talking reckless is suicidal, puzzy.

Watch interview below by Fat Joe and Remy Ma and how some reckless Nigerian like you would've had his life snatched out of him, if not cause they just had to control themselves and Remy Ma is still on probation. Start from the 1:14:10 mark with ya biitch arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmceUiN5aso
Brah calm your internet gangster ass down man. nigga cant handle simple trolling without getting all sensitive like a female. i swear shymmexx you act like a female on her period sometimes. feminine ass niggaz. i bet shymmexx wear thong pant and red stilleto shoes grin CALM DOWN BRAH, LIFE AINT THAT SERIOUS MMKAYYYYY
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
Brah calm your internet gangster ass down man. nigga cant handle simple trolling without getting all sensitive like a female. i swear shymmexx you act like a female on her period sometimes. feminine ass niggaz. i bet shymmexx wear thong pant and red stilleto shoes grin CALM DOWN BRAH, LIFE AINT THAT SERIOUS MMKAYYYYY

Shut ya biitch arse. How about come see me with ya biitch arse to check if this is "internet gangsta" or for real, puzzy? I swear you used to live in South. Come down any day and shout me, then say that dumb shyte to my face, puzzy. grin

Nyggah, you're a punk. Topic is there, discuss the topic and make jokes about it. Why turn it to personal attacks with ya biitch arse? Nah, ya pops wear thong and that puzzy gets fvcked in the arse by ya mum with a dil.do, biitch. Like father like son. Pampers wearing phaggots. grin I don't even think the punk you call ya father is ya real father. grin

You violated my pops the first time. And this time your biitch arse crossed the line again. If you're about that life, come see me punk. I'll make an example out of ya biitch arse. Effing puzzy.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Shut ya biitch arse. How about come see me with ya biitch arse to check if this is "internet gangsta" or for real, puzzy? I swear you used to live in South. Come down any day and shout, then say that dumb shyte to my face, puzzy. grin

Nyggah, you're a punk. Topic is there, discuss the topic and make jokes about it. Why turn it to personal attacks with ya biitch arse? Nah, ya pops wear thong and that puzzy gets fvcked in the arse by ya mum with a Love Machine, biitch. Like father like son. I don't even think the punk you call ya father is ya real father. grin

You violated my pops the first. And this time you biitch crossed the line again. If you're about that life, come see me punk. I'll make an example out of ya biitch arse. Effing puzzy.
nigga you still barking on the internet ? dayum. somebody buy shymmexx a tampon. the nigga PMSing undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
nigga you still barking on the internet ? dayum. somebody buy shymmexx a tampon. the nigga PMSing undecided

Come see me, puzzy.

If you're about that life, come say the two things you've said on this forum to my face, puzzy. grin

Go help ya phaggot arse pops with leaky bum put his pampers on. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Come see me, puzzy.

If you're about that life, come say the two things you've said on this forum to my face, puzzy. grin

Go help ya phaggot arse pops with leaky bum put his pampers on. grin
* sigh * calm down internet gangsta. it aint that serious. undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
* sigh * calm down internet gangsta. it aint that serious. undecided

Puzzy, a real nyggah would jump at the offer to meet up with an internet gangsta and smack him, innit? Why not do that, puzzy? grin

I wanna smack some senses into ya biitch arse and show you how to talk, puzzy.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Puzzy, a real nyggah would jump at the offer to meet up with an internet gangsta and smack him, innit? Why not do that, puzzy? grin

I wanna smack some senses into ya biitch arse and show you how to talk, puzzy.
and then when we meet up and you see me you will start shivering like the lil girl you are undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
and then when we meet up and you see me you will start shivering like the lil girl you are undecided

Loool. Puzzy. grin

How about accept the offer and let's see what happens? And you have to repeat the violations you posted on here.

Deal or no deal? At least you know South.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Loool. Puzzy. grin

How about accept the offer and let's see what happens? And you have to repeat the violations you posted on here.

Deal or no deal? At least you know South.
you dont wanna see me nigga. i will destroy you with one blow. you are an emotional nigga meaning you will not be tactical when you fight. you are led by your emotions and thats how your fighting technique will be. me ? i think with my head not my emotions. i will DESTROY you under 3 minutes wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
you dont wanna see me nigga. i will destroy you with one blow. you are an emotional nigga meaning you will not be tactical when you fight. you are led by your emotions and thats how your fighting technique will be. me ? i think with my head not my emotions. i will DESTROY you under 3 minutes wink

Loool. Stupid arse and bummy nutjob. grin

I don't deal with emotions but I know violations when I see one and I don't take shyte from people. It won't take me nothing to take ya life, if I want to.

Err, if you're brave, make it happen. And I promise I'll give your bum arse a REAL hermes belt for free if you turn up. I can post the picture of the hermes belt here, if you want.

That's an offer a real nyggah won't reject. Just wanna teach u a lesson, so next time when you see a topic, you'll discuss the topic and leave folks out of it, with unprovoked attacks, you bum arse broke duffer.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Loool. Stupid arse and bummy nutjob. grin

I don't deal with emotions but I know violations when I see one and I don't take shyte from people. It won't take me nothing to take ya life, if I want to.

Err, if you're brave, make it happen. And I promise I'll give your bum arse a REAL hermes belt for free if you turn up. I can post the picture of the hermes belt here, if you want.

That's an offer a real nyggah won't reject. Just wanna teach u a lesson, so next time when you see a topic, you'll discuss the topic and leave folks out of it, with unprovoked attacks, you bum arse broke duffer.
nigga this the internet not real life you keyboard warrior. what you fight everyone online who says stuff you dont like ? you emotionally unstable cantankerous keyboard warrior. man i wish you were here right now so i can slap the shyttt outta you. undecided
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
WTF is wrong with you? The topic is there but you won't discuss it but decided to start violating me. You posted the first one below, I overlooked it.

sukkot:
grin grin shymmexx is easily impressed. if he was a woman he would be a cheap date. buy him gala and one orijin and he go off pata straight grin grin

Then decided to post another one today

sukkot:
that nigga shymmexx go off pata if you buy am recharge card if to say hin be woman grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who the fvck do you think you're talking to? Thank ya stars this is the internet. I would've fvck you up so bad that ya phaggot arse pops won't be able to recognise you. I never attacked you and I posted reasons why I think it's a laudable thing. Fvck ya life, nyggah.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:
WTF is wrong with you? The topic is there but you won't discuss it but decided to start violating me. You posted the first one below, I overlooked it.

Then decided to post another one today

Who the fvck do you think you're talking to? Thank ya stars this is the internet. I would've fvck you up so bad that ya phaggot arse pops won't be able to recognise you. I never attacked you and I posted reasons why I think it's a laudable thing. Fvck ya life, nyggah.
grin grin grin geeezzzz take a joke nigga. thats my sense of humor. although you are still a feminine nigga lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow Mp3 Download / Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.