Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode (14308 Views)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Daniella Okeke Is Building A New House [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
nigga this the internet not real life you keyboard warrior. what you fight everyone online who says stuff you dont like ? you emotionally unstable cantankerous keyboard warrior. man i wish you were here right now so i can slap the shyttt outta you. undecided

Bittch arse nyggah, I never attacked you and it wasn't a back and forth. I asked for ya opinions about something - why not keep at that? Why the personal attacks, you bum arse nyggah?

How about take my offer, with a free hermes belt, if you're about that life, puzzy?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin geeezzzz take a joke nigga. thats my sense of humor. although you are still a feminine nigga lolz

Ya eunuch pops is a feminine nyggah. When I'm not joking, don't do the disrespectful joke. There's a place and time for everything and always watch ya mouth, puzzy.

Fvck u and fvck ya wretched life, cu.nt.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Bittch arse nyggah, I never attacked you and it wasn't a back and forth. I asked for ya opinions about something - why not keep at that? Why the personal attacks, you bum arse nyggah?

How about take my offer, with a free hermes belt, if you're about that life, puzzy?
lmao I dont need your free hermes belt. use it to strangle yourself already grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Ya eunuch pops is a feminine nyggah. When I'm not joking, don't do the disrespectful joke. There's a place and time for everything and always watch ya mouth, puzzy.

Fvck u and fvck ya wretched life, cu.nt.
remind me to buy you a tampon when i see you. feminine ass niggaz cheesy
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
lmao I done need your free hermes belt. use it to strangle yourself already grin

Broke muthaphucka. grin

I'm just tryna put some loose change in ya pocket since you worship those who buy fake hermes. At least you can sell the real one for some money for upkeep, after I must've smacked you to a pulp. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
remind me to buy you a tampon when i see you. feminine ass niggaz cheesy

And who's feminine between a real nyggah standing his ground and demanding respect from a disrespectful bummy clown - and a chatty patty nyggah who talks reckless like a biitch?

You think backwards, stupid arse nyggah. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Broke muthaphucka. grin

I'm just tryna put some loose change in ya pocket since you worship those who buy fake hermes. At least you can sell the real one for some money for upkeep, after I must've smacked you to a pulp. grin
nigga but you worship a wasteman who bought six old tyres and painted it red undecided grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

And who's feminine between a real nyggah standing his ground and demanding respect from a disrespectful bummy clown - and a chatty patty nyggah who talks reckless like a biitch?

You think backwards, stupid arse nyggah. grin
the nigga demanding respect over the internet, a virtual atmosphere, is the feminine nigga grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
nigga but you worship a wasteman who bought six old tyres and painted it red undecided grin

Nah, I celebrate a hustler like me from the same background, who made it by grafting. He's the hottest urban artist right now in the UK. he's performing at sold out show all over the world. He's breaking new grounds in a water-tight US market with grime. He just signed the biggest hiphop artist in the world right now, Drake, to his label. And he also has his own Nike shoes like Michael Jordan.

However, you worship a bum arse fake hermes bags buying biitch that no one knows outside naij, with a questionable source of income.

Peep the difference, bum. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Nah, I celebrate a hustler like me from the same background, who made it by grafting. He's the hottest urban artist right now in the UK. he's performing at sold out show all over the world. He's breaking new grounds in a water-tight US market with grime. He just signed the biggest hiphop artist in the world right now, Drake, to his label. And he also has his own Nike shoes like Michael Jordan.

However, you worship a bum arse fake hermes bags buying biitch that no one knows outside naij, with a questionable source of income.

Peep the difference, bum. grin
dayum nigga you sound like you got the hots for the man. you have crammed his life story ? gay ass niggazzzzzz grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
the nigga demanding respect over the internet, a virtual atmosphere, is the feminine nigga grin

Chatty patty bum. grin

Chatty patty is only for biitches who bleed once a month. You bleed once a month, biitch. grin

Real nyggahs demand respect all the time, regardless of place, it comes with the territory and being assertive. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Chatty patty bum. grin

Chatty patty is only for biitches who bleed once a month. You bleed once a month, biitch. grin

Real nyggahs demand respect all the time, regardless of place, it comes with the territory and being assertive. grin
over the internet though ? wasteman tinz
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga you sound like you got the hots for the man. you have crammed his life story ? gay ass niggazzzzzz grin

Lol. Bum arse gay.

I don't cram shyte - I appreciate grafting and success stories.

But on the flipside, cos you're a scrounger, cheap arse fake china goods always impress you. Stupid arse muthaphucka - go get a job and stop sitting ya broke arse in the yard 24/7 reading stars/constellations. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
over the internet though ? wasteman tinz

Anywhere, muthaphucka.

Bummy clown.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Anywhere, muthaphucka.

Bummy clown.
even in the public toilet ?
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
even in the public toilet ?

Even in ya mum's pum. grin

Don't violate a real one unprovoked, muthaphucka.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Lol. Bum arse gay.

I don't cram shyte - I appreciate grafting and success stories.

But on the flipside, cos you're a scrounger, cheap arse fake china goods always impress you. Stupid arse muthaphucka - go get a job and stop sitting ya broke arse in the yard 24/7 reading stars/constellations. grin
go get a job ? you are a real clown. why get a job when i got my own business ? i dont work for nobody. i work for self. wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Even in ya mum's pum. grin

Don't violate a real one unprovoked, muthaphucka.

yeah you are definitely an emotionally unstable nigga. going around the world demanding respect lolz. nigga respect is earned not given and you my friend are the last person who gets respect. you call obasanjo a gorilla but when someone calls your pops names you get emotional like a lil female. that shows you are a mentally unstable person and as such you gets no respect. i respect a nigga who can call an adult names and then when someone calls their father names too, they laugh it off, not a nigga who calls an elder a gorilla but starts crying when they call his own pops names. nigga you gets no respect here. you gotta earn that shytttt. i dont give it for free. wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
yeah you are definitely an emotionally unstable nigga. going around the world demanding respect lolz. nigga respect is earned not given and you my friend are the last person who gets respect. you call obasanjo a gorilla but when someone calls your pops names you get emotional like a lil female. that shows you are a mentally unstable person and as such you gets no respect. i respect a nigga who can call an adult names and then when someone calls their father names too they laugh it off not a nigga who calls an elder a gorilla but starts crying when they call his on pops names. nigga you gets no respect here. you gotta earn that shytttt. i dont give it for free. wink

You're a puzzy and apart from the fact there's nothing thorough about you, ya parents never raised you right.

The first thing parents teach kids is never to attack/disrespect people unprovoked cos when it comes to consequences, everything is fair. It shows ya parents never told you that. And when you meet suckers like that, you've to demand respect from them the hard way. God saved ya bum arse life that this is the internet, else I would've broken ya jaw.

Who's mentally unstable between you and I? The bum arse nyggah with no connection whatsoever with the world that stays talking about stars and constellation. Or a real nyggah living his experience? grin

Fvck you, ya eunuch pops, and ya crippled mum. Effing reprobate family. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
go get a job ? you are a real clown. why get a job when i got my own business ? i dont work for nobody. i work for self. wink

STFU!! You're a jobless mofo and a bum.

What's ya net worth, bum? Work for self my bum. grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

You're a puzzy and apart from the fact there's nothing thorough about you, ya parents never raised you right.

The first thing parents teach kids is never to attack/disrespect people unprovoked cos when it comes to consequences, everything is fair. It shows ya parents never told you that. And when you meet suckers like that, you've to demand respect from them the hard way. God saved ya bum arse life that this is the internet, else I would've broken ya jaw.

Who's mentally unstable between you and I? The bum arse nyggah with no connection whatsoever with the world that stays talking about stars and constellation. Or a real nyggah living his experience? grin

Fvck you, ya eunuch pops, and ya crippled mum. Effing reprobate family. grin
lolz you got jokes. basketmouth is recruiting for a female comedian. go apply for the spot
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

STFU!! You're a jobless mofo and a bum.

What's ya net worth, bum? Work for self my bum. grin
if you want to get online i can hook my webcam so you can see my office and diagnostic equipments wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
lolz you got jokes. basketmouth is recruiting for a female comedian. go apply for the spot

My offer is still on the table with the hermes belt.

If you doubt me, you can take the offer, insolent muthaphucka.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
sukkot:
if you want to get online i can hook my webcam so you can see my office and diagnostic equipments wink

Office for you and fellow constellation reading nutters, no? grin

How many crackheads work for u?

You can't make this shyte up. Bwahahahahahaha grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

My offer is still on the table with the hermes belt.

If you doubt me, you can take the offer, insolent muthaphucka.
ok i see this your PMsing is not stopping anytime soon so I call a truce. i cant keep fighting you all night. I have a bottle of red wine here with my name written on it waiting to get destroyed by yours truly grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Office for you and fellow constellation reading nutters, no? grin

How many crackheads work for u?

You can't make this shyte up. Bwahahahahahaha grin
grin grin grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin

Who reads constellation better than crackheads after smoking the crack pipe with eyes all up in the sky? grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by sukkot: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Who reads constellation better than crackheads after smoking the crack pipe with eyes all up in the sky? grin
you do know this is 2016 right ? all these things are computerized now. you dont have to physically go out and do these things anymore. all the resources are online wink
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
ok i see this your PMsing is not stopping anytime soon so I call a truce. i cant keep fighting you all night. I have a bottle of red wine here with my name written on it waiting to get destroyed by yours truly grin grin

Just watch ya mouth next time and know when to shut up. Most of you just love crossing the line unprovoked cos a nyggah jokes around with you. I just smacked some stupid biitch who used to be an e-friend on here last week for the same thing. And there's a next biitch that looks like a sickle cell anaemia patient with big ti.ts I'm waiting for to cross the line again, so I can e-smack her illiterate and dumb arse. She said "Ijebu ___" and I overlooked it, but I'm waiting for the 2nd strike.

As for you, you had it coming. Ya mouth just leaks like a basket. There's a place and time for everything. Always stick to the topic if we're not doing personal banter. There's a place and time for everything.
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
you do know this is 2016 right ? all these things are computerized now. you dont have to physically go out and do these things anymore. all the resources are online wink

But only crackheads have that natural talent.

So how many crackheads are working for u? grin
Re: British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode by isalegan2: 5:10am On Mar 12, 2016
sukkot:
lmao I dont need your free hermes belt. use it to strangle yourself already grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is everything! It gave me more laughs in 5 minutes than I've had all year! If not that pyguru the NL spambot has a tick on his arse for my favourite ROFL yahoo smiley, that little laughing dude would be all over this post. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, I enjoyed the exchange so much, I decided to write a one act play about Sukkot (who I understand is my long-lost pal Buzugee/Obadiah shocked grin ) and that-who-cannot-be-named. cheesy I then was fortunate enough to get some famous artistes to put voice to my script. Enjoy! And try to figure out who Meatloaf is playing, but don't try too hard. wink The best part is 3:31-3:37. cheesy tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67lUlKGDpik

Can I just say Mark McGrath is the rebirth of cool. cool

P.S.: I looked at the original link and the photos. It's commendable what the lad is doing, though the project looks a work-in-progress - at least he took initiative. The surroundings look so poor, it's unfortunate. But we all do what we can. I guess the people there get used to the lack and don't realise just how bad it is compared to how others live. I love African kids. It makes me sad to see them without. sad I can def understand why the lad wanted to do his bit.

Thread is still fun though. Thanks for the laughs! grin cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj / Patience Ozokwor Turns 57 Today / Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.