Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance (966 Views)

Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Pls House I Need Ur Urgent Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by toyeoye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
I met and immediately liked this nysc chic..she works where I do but we hardly meet at work.
I've been to her crib once and she says she never allows anyone in and doesn't know why she's cool with me.
I asked to take her out abt 2cents but she's busy and I don't press hard and form calm and composed even tho I want to call her all the time and be around this chic.
she's always stressing never allowed people into her life and there's no hope for a relationship with me even though I never asked her out.
she replies messages and can tell she digs me
called her yesterday to book her for the weekend and she kept rambling about how she can't spend the whole day with me and no relationship thing.
I sent her a message that I give up and tapping out
she calls to say she's sorry
I still want her... jedis' what should my next step be please?
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by olumaxi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Go into a 5 days marathon fastin.....and ask God to direct u
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by kilode100(f): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
toyeoye:
I met and immediately liked this nysc chic..she works where I do but we hardly meet at work.
I've been to her crib once and she says she never allows anyone in and doesn't know why she's cool with me.
I asked to take her out abt 2cents but she's busy and I don't press hard and form calm and composed even tho I want to call her all the time and be around this chic.
she's always stressing never allowed people into her life and there's no hope for a relationship with me even though I never asked her out.
she replies messages and can tell she digs me
called her yesterday to book her for the weekend and she kept rambling about how she can't spend the whole day with me and no relationship thing.
I sent her a message that I give up and tapping out
she calls to say she's sorry
I still want her... jedis' what should my next step be please?

She's married and she's Still new to the cheating game.. She just wants a fling with you..

Why you carry your two left legs go her house sef?
She just wants to chop and clean mouth and if you no sabi her game, let her be before you break her happy married life..

17 Likes

Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by dolarland(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ask her out and stop wasting ur time
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
She is feeling guilty in the cheating game, so op pls leave her
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP so u no fit recognize babe weh get boo and is using you as deputy bf in a special friendzone. Upon say na u go spend ur money. U mumu oh.
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by Ifakiland(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
op safe joruney to d friend zone...oponu.
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
She doesn't let people into her home cuz there's a man there. You're lucky he didn't catch you when you went.
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by Keketu(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
please will a girl get pregnant if i use paperbag to cover?
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by toyeoye(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:

She's married and she's Still new to the cheating game.. She just wants a fling with you..

Why you carry your two left legs go her house sef?
She just wants to chop and clean mouth and if you no sabi her game, let her be before you break her happy married life..

haba she never marry abeg o
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by toyeoye(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ifakiland:

Thanks for dropping ur opinion but must u curse? makes u feel good?
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by toyeoye(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ifakiland:

Thanks for dropping ur opinion but must u curse? makes u feel good? I can swear for your father too but I'd pass. may God bless u
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by toyeoye(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
OP so u no fit recognize babe weh get boo and is using you as deputy bf in a special friendzone. Upon say na u go spend ur money. U mumu oh.

God bless u oga, na u sharp pass
Re: Players I Need Ur Urgent Assistance by ekundayoalo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
When the op mentioned 'players' do u expect to see messi, ronaldo or robben on nairaland to advice u? Just kidding. Lolz
To answer ur question, i think ladies are confuse being, its always hard to understand them but i'll advice you to let her know how u feel about her and whatever her reply is, just accept it

(1) (Reply)

Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! / Wife Material - 100 Yards! / Strictly For Guys!!! Interesting Examination Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.