Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! (1668 Views)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by karllemah44(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good day house ..I need an advice for my bro...mature comments please

My brother John (not real name) is in love with this beautiful girl Mary (not real name), they have been going on well for about 7 months now and my bro is all over her. He tells me that he could end up marrying her, and to the best of my knowledge Mary is a decent girl.
He keeps inviting her to stay over night in his place but she comes up with one excuse or the other on every occasion though she visits in the afternoon.
As for me I really like the girl, she is the
Wife material type but the bad news is this; My brother just found out that she still bed wets and he ran to me for advice (as his confidant) although I'm way younger.
The girl in question should be in her mid 20s. I told my brother that I'll get back to him but honestly I dont even know what to tell him..please nairaland I need your assistance

Mods please help me
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by karllemah44(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
press005:
As in to pee on the bed at nyt Maybe she should stop taking water about an hour b4 going to bed and let her use d rest room b4 going to bed also.
will this method still work for someone of that age??
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
If I find a decent girl, bed wetting will definitely not be a problem to me.
When we get soaked with her urine twice, she will find herself a solution. Unless she is not human.

1 Like

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy
Bluezy13:

When we get soaked with her urine twice, she will find herself a solution.
Unless she is not human.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
But if person talk now dem go say we are too religious

She should go to church please
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by karllemah44(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unless she is not human.
it doesn't seem that easy cry
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Chikebranny123(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
She needs to take control of her life. Its not going to be easy.
She will stop of she believes she can keep beliving.

Another thing is that there are various medical reasons for this condition
She should come open.
Some people suffer this condition from being exposed to underaged sex
a mismanaged abortions
And ifI didn't have a sense of humor I'll probably not be wrong.

Am a biochemist so scratch the last paragraph
Send her to a urologist it may be a diagnosis to something more
But you can try regulations of fluid intake from 6pm

4 Likes

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by youngberry001(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Go get a male frog and put it on her like 2to3hours and drop it down blieve me she would stop bedwetting ma.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by dingbang(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Remedy...sleep on separate beds... When she pees, she takes it out by herself and sundries.

4 Likes

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2018
soccrostic:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy

I don't have strength to lecture a girl on the DOs and DON'Ts to avoid bed wetting. Nothing will be new to her.
It won't be easy to condone but
By the time we will both be woken by the wetness of the bed, the smell, followed by the routine changing of the bedspreads, washing, ironing, fixing back, even drying, in addition to other self inflicted embarrassments, she will most definitely adjust herself.
I won't confront her. I'll be mute and mind my business.
She will find herself a solution, As long as it is not medical.
I know myself, I know just how patient I can be.

Cc:
karllemah44
press005 :

2 Likes

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by karllemah44(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Chikebranny123:
She needs to take control of her life. Its not going to be easy.
She will stop of she believes she can keep beliving.

Another thing is that there are various medical reasons for this condition
She should come open.
Some people suffer this condition from being exposed to underaged sex
a mismanaged abortions
And I didn't have a sense of humor I'll probably not be wrong

Am a biochemist so scratch the last paragraph
Send her to a urologist it may be a diagnosis to something more
But you can try regulations of fluid intake from 6pm

Thanks alot...this should go a long way

1 Like

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by rizkhanjr: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Get a bedwetting alarm https://onestopbedwetting.com/bedwetting-alarms/ to stop nighttime wetting. They work well.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Acehart: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
She should exercise in the evenings. She should watch some meals she eats that aggravate this. Reduce water intake at night. Lastly, simple therapy - I have tried this on a young neighbour (11 years old) and it working
(I guess). I bed 'wetted' till my secondary school days. This is what i noticed: If you see the toilet in your dream, wake up. Of course, a reward was attached to his success.

P.S: Don't encourage her to sleep over. Good girls don't sleep over in their boyfriend's house. Her 'wife material' character may be because she has kept herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Goddyss(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
There are problems beyond our means but through wisdom, such problem may be ameliorated.

If your brother loves her, he should go ahead and continue the relationship. Anytime they spend night together, your brother should wake her every two hours to go urinate.

If he does that for 6 months, the girl's part of the brain that causes that will be rewired.

Things they do for love.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bluezy13:

Unless she is not human.

shocked shocked shocked wow, i'm impressed

Bluezy13:

I don't have strength to lecture a girl on the DOs and DON'Ts to avoid bed wetting. Nothing will be new to her.
It won't be easy to condone but
By the time we will both be woken by the wetness of the bed, the smell, followed by the routine changing of the bedspreads, washing, ironing, fixing back, even drying, in addition to other self inflicted embarrassments, she will most definitely adjust herself.
I won't confront her. I'll be mute and mind my business.
She will find herself a solution, As long as it is not medical.
I know myself, I know just how patient I can be.

Cc:
karllemah44
press005 :

shocked shocked shocked i'm super impressed

1 Like

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Op there are some adults wey dey bed wet oo.its not only kids. For adults it could be physiological or medical. It could be she has very poor arousal (to wake up) or e fit be a urinary tract infection wey cause am...that is if she no first dey experience am b4. If this ur brother so much loves this his girlfriend then he should take her to the hospital let them examine her. It could be she has very poor sleep arousal...dats what iyam suspecting oo. Some ppl ehn their type of sleep is out of this world...when they are asleep its like they are completely dead to the world.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by iamdebby2222(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Take dis as an advice from a sincere friend.
sometimes issues like dis are not completely physical. But before people here come for my head I'll advice you try the medical and other advice given here so far, but if nothing changes after some weeks, just visit SCOAN on a Sunday service and I believe God will intervene and bring it to an end.
within d past 3 weeks I've seen over 3 women who were delivered of this same bed wetting issue. I mean women that are older than the description you gave here.
So, let the relationship go on and let them find the solution together if they really love themselve

1 Like

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

shocked shocked shocked wow, i'm impressed

shocked shocked shocked i'm super impressed

Thanks.
May I know what you would have done if you happen to find yourself in such a situation the other way round??
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Goddyss:
There are problems beyond our means but through wisdom, such problem may be ameliorated.

If your brother loves her, he should go ahead and continue the relationship. Anytime they spend night together, your brother should wake her every two hours to go urinate.

If he does that for 6 months, the girl's part of the brain that causes that will be rewired.

Things they do for love.

Is the bolded even possible??
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bluezy13:

Thanks.
May I know what you would have done if you happen to find yourself in such a situation the other way round??

Honestly i dont want to imagine myself in such situation
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Honestly i dont want to imagine myself in such situation
Yea...
I perfectly understand.
Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Village people everywhere...na so one guy from america come,sey him wan marry my cousin.2days for dem to bolingo,my cousin begin bed wet.na so d guyman take waka....notin i no beg d guy..but as d guy match,she no dey bed wet again...tell d girl to seek spiritual help.

2 Likes

Re: Bed Wetting Issues: Urgent Assistance needed!! by Elock1: 10:11pm On May 21, 2021
This case is strong oh

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Miss You So Much / Kissing Galore At Infinix Valentine Kiss And Win Special / (working Link) Download Lil Baby My Turn Full 2020 Album#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.