Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More (29987 Views)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / I Scored 300 In My JAMB / I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Dsd1pumpking(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
I'm happy that I have finally seen someone who sees the scam in JAMB's marking scheme. I don't know if the past questions CBT where I get at least a 90% is different from JAMB, and some people here think I should have accepted it without a protest. Didn't I work for it?

You're not alone, many cheated heads bro. Just waiting and finding a better channel to email thy complaints to them ,utme. I think prayer will do too....
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by WAZOBIA3: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
I like this guy grin
Bro, I understand your plight. It's so upsetting when someone downgrades your efforts. I know how it feels when you're expecting a very high score only for you to see something else. But with the additional 40 marks, you score will be 300 and that's not bad at all. You can write JAMB about your issue but with the way this country is, I'm very sure your issue would be pushed to a corner, it won't be taken up. So, just accept it the way it is
Personally, I think JAMB should be scrapped. It's useless.
Thanks sister for your word.
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by 100Cents: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
WAZOBIA3:
My name is Nonso from Anambra state. I, as a matter of fact, sat for this year's JAMB UTME with the aspiration to study Elect-Elect in UNIPORT. Yesterday, the 2nd of March, I'd completed my exams and after a long wait I got what I consider the biggest shock I'd ever received in the history of examinations. JAMB released my results as thus; Use of English - 60, Maths - 58, Physics - 75 and Chemistry - 67 Aggregate:260

If I'm not certain about others, I can swear it that I would never score below 90% in any Maths exam. I've gotten so acquainted with Mathematics that it has become my life and almost my everything. I don't know how JAMB marking scheme is like but if common sense is anything to go by, each questions should carry 2 marks. I practised the past questions and the least score I'd ever gotten in any test within a time interval of 50 minutes was 45/50 and I'm even so sensitive to errors on the past questions that I could easily spot one at anytime. What I can't seem to figure my head around is how JAMB do come about with this dubious marking system. Why must I be punished for an unfounded suspicion? I protest this result and I challenge the organization called JAMB to summon me anywhere, anytime and I'll prove that this score I was awarded with is a scam. My target to score 320 or above that can't be relinquished in this manner without a protest.

#SoAngry

You dey complain

JAMB wey give me 194 when i was best graduating student in both my Juniour WAEC and best for that year in SENIOR WAEC. Smh
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
100Cents:

You dey complain

JAMB wey give me 194 when i was best graduating student in both my Juniour WAEC and best for that year in SENIOR WAEC. Smh
I know how this feels..leave d guy,make hin dey complain na..Na we no deserve more abi na we dull..na carry ur 260 nd skwalay comot 4 here.
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Olitimothy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Same here Bro.... I was very sure of getting 80% if not eighty-something in maths alone...but unfortunately,to the greatest shock of my life...i saw my maths as just 50%...it was unbelievable,the effect of that shock is still within me...so i support ur Motion..
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
[size=64pt]BULLSHIT!!![/size]

Whao! Good for you
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Donpizzle(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2016
amunkita:

God bless u Jawe...
Those days if u score 260, ur name go travel nii, u fit use am get free gonking sef..
But these days, u see a child with 260 nd still claiming that it's not his real score nd u wondering if its common entrance exam...

free gonking? Lol....... no mind d yeye OP wey dey form einstein.

Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by supercent02(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
u wlcm
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by david290(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
sseunth:
that someone has always been a head girl doesn't mean she will write some exams and paSs them exceptionally.....jamb and cowbell are not just any exam that anybody can jst wake up and pass anyhow....u have to be exceptionally good....incase u have never written a cowbell exam before...I once did....I thought I was good not untill I see their questions...schools are diff....ur sis is the head girl in her schl cus she is the best there....if she get to another schl..they might not even recognise her....
Maybe your dad worked with Jamb I wouldn't know. But can you explain on behalf of Jamb why 40 marks was added to the marks of candidates who wrote their exams between 27-29 of February?
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by sseunth(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
david290:
Maybe your dad worked with Jamb I wouldn't know. But can you explain on behalf of Jamb why 40 marks was added to the marks of candidates who wrote their exams between 27-29 of February?
bros, on behalf of jamb...kindly consult the oracle...what's my own with them
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bros mi if you're not satisfied with dah score kukuman do go register next year n score 1000 na
be grateful to God for that score so many people are just wishing if they could have that score eh they'll be so so happy.......
Re: I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More by WAZOBIA3: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2016
david290:
Exactly my thought

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / .