Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship (928 Views)

A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / My 5 - Month Old Relationship Is Now So Boring. I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Afenson(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
i started dating dis girl since 2010 and she has been so good, caring and humble to my likeness, we started for villa before i later enter abuja in search of green pasture, Her mother and her elder sisters like me because of de way i use to interact with them. The girl love me so much and i also love her, to cut the story short the whole things started when i got admission into higher institution she started suspecting me uneccessary dat i use go out with some girls which is not true, we started having problem along de line she luckily got admission into another school and from there she begin to deman for money frm me and i was not having money at dat time, it came to the point dat her father who take charge of her responsibilities was seriously sick and her mother spend their last money in the hospital, de whole things just turn from bad to worst with her and i am a student i don't hav money to send to her, she call me yesterday and explain things to me and i told her that let me try and see what i can raise to help her in which i was expecting money from my elder brother hoping dat if de alert come then i could send part of de money to her. Unfurtunately my brother did not send the money i later call her to let her know dat my brother disappointed me and she provock and started insulting my entire family dat God will purnish my family. Pls advice me on what to do in dis situation i am very angry right now
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by falconey(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm

Insulting your family? na you give her problem? i dont joke with family!!!

Na only her family get problem? guy bone her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by SUPERPACK: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
t
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lack na bad thing e dey make person brain craze. No vex just take am easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
At a time, i do thing why should a lady place all responsibility on a guy, knowing ur guy predicament
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by gabylzy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
She insulted your family cos yu failed on a cash issue..and something didnt tell yu 2 dust your wakawaka slippers on move on

Yu really need the help o ma broda
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
See this oneundecided....seems you are still been spoonfed.
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by schumastic(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
guy be wise and move on cus am pretty sure she will soon dump your ass or double date...is hard to let go but just do yourself a big favour and let go.
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Sunkyphil(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
abeg give ur sack letter
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by 2dice(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
U see the signs and Wonder
You still dey ask JaammB Question
U are not her father..
So tell her to Go fvck herself
TELL AM SAY YOU ARE MARCHING AWaaY FROM MAGALIZATION in diss Nu Month
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by PreshyG(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op, take it easy on her. If d money comes, stil send the part u wanted to send to her and watch her reactions. Its not her fault but the predicament that made her allow her emotion to control her. U guys can talk abt this later when the heat is down.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Afenson(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
bros i don't joke with my family too
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:
guy be wise and move on cus am pretty sure she will soon dump your ass or double date...is hard to let go but just do yourself a big favour and let go.
you just advicing people to move on since....lol,bro you go harsh o cheesy
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
PreshyG:
Op, take it easy on her. If d money comes, stil send the part u wanted to send to her and watch her reactions. Its not her fault but the predicament that made her allow her emotion to control her. U guys can talk abt this later when the heat is down.

See advise!

You think this is nollywood script? despite insulting his family he should still send it?
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Goldenheart(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you wanna Quit it.... Just do it already...

else....
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by schumastic(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

you just advicing people to move on since....lol,bro you go harsh o cheesy

naa am not dear, if tell a guy to move on e they always hard cus of the free .... he is collecting since is always hard to control the third leg, so u have to knock the sense out of him, so he can get the message grin grin.
Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Don't break up with her, girls whose parents are not too rich faces a lot of challenges in school just to survive. Just reduce your rate of communication with her for the main time. But if she continue mounting pressure on you and insulting you, then run for you life before you start thinking of how to steal to solve her problems. Besides you are still a student

1 Like

Re: Pls Help; I Want To Quit My Six Years Old Relationship by misspicy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
schumastic:

naa am not dear, if tell a guy to move on e they always hard cus of the free .... he is collecting since is always hard to control the third leg, so u have to knock the sense out of him, so he can get the message grin grin.
grincheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is Acting Really Weird! / Awwww! This Two Lovebirds Were Spotted Somewhere In Cameroon / Help, Guy Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.