Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (5547 Views)

Stop That Wedding! See BIG Reason You Must Go For Genotype Test Before Marriage / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / Big Reason Why Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Married, Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by djgrafiti(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Cynthia, if you're going to curse someone out then do well to vituperate via well-articulated words of the Anglo lingua instead of this dyslexic rant which is reminiscent of the parlance of ill-bred, airheaded junior high school dropouts resident in rundown shanties.
omo see grammer.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
This man with women matter sha.hmmmm lipsrsealed

LOL!

Romance is the opium of life. Show me someone who has a happy romantic life and i will show you a happy person.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, the truth is Cheating is like napalm, and both men and women can be guilty of lighting the fuse.

There are two types of extra-marital relationships: FLINGS and AFFAIRS. Flings are the most common, most often involving opportunity, lust,and lack of self-control. Whether you are talking about a man or a woman, you can hear the excuses/justifications in your head: "Babe,I screwed up. I got drunk in Allen avenue with the [guys/girls] and ended up sleeping with this hooker/guy I met at the club. It didn't mean anything, and I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me."
Okay... people aren't perfect. They make mistakes. They make bad choices. And sometimes, opportunity can make good people do bad things. But Flings are really about no self-control, and they showcase how the cheater is willing to sacrifice their honor—and their partner's honor—for a one-night-stand. Choosing to forgive a Fling means you need to think long and hard about it. I'm not a believer in"Once a cheater, always a cheater," (because cheaters can choose to follow a faithful path with different partner with different relationship dynamics), but Flings are about selfishness... and that doesn't just go away.

Affairs are different, as they aren't fast hit-it-and-quit-it acts of misguided lust and sexual wanting. These are long-term relationships—sometimes involving sex, sometimes not—and they are trickier for someone to get over because there has been investment over time—and it's also an emotional investment, as well. People sharing the inner-workings of their personal lives, their activities, their kids—all while dropping back from their established relationship. All-in-all, forgiveness and moving past an Affair is wrought with challenges.

Excellent
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by obontami: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The only gateman who obeys you is the one in charge of your village mortuary. Maybe you should stick to stealing pictures of mulatto boys and using them as your DP.
A firefly shines brighter than your future. []Even M.J's famous pet chimpanzee would outsmart you in a spelling bee competition.

Thats what I call killer punch below the belt grin grin grin

Hahaha grin akthedream come see your twin brother OOoooooo
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Cynthia, if you're going to curse someone out then do well to vituperate via well-articulated words of the Anglo lingua instead of this dyslexic rant which is reminiscent of the parlance of ill-bred, airheaded junior high school dropouts resident in rundown shanties.
Eleyi tun ga o

Even obayagbon go bow.

By the way why use the name cynthia?
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by obontami: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Mystery You go fear mystery na. LOL. Talk say you dey fear am abeg. LMaO.

grin
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
obontami:

grin
Your signature tho.
Lalasticlala please ban this dude for me.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by obontami: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Your signature tho.
Lalas ticlala please ban this dude for me.
guy if na play make u stop am 0ooooo

I just dey return from 10days ban u still dey talk say make dem ban me

Wetin go be ur gain if dem ban me
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by dollyjoy(f): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2016
obontami:

guy if na play make u stop am 0ooooo

I just dey return from 10days ban u still dey talk say make dem ban me

Wetin go be ur gain if dem ban me
haahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy crazy.lol,you dy fear ban?
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by obontami: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
haahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy crazy.lol,you dy fear ban?

grin
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by jornie(m): 3:59am On Mar 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Ogah!!! Wetin happen sef.. Wetin him talk wey u start to dey confuse person..the guy sef no sabi wetin him go use reply.. grin grin grin next time take it easy ...u don vex pass OP sef
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by jornie(m): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2016
djgrafiti:
omo see grammer.
walahi... I dey tells you
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by jornie(m): 4:04am On Mar 09, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The only gateman who obeys you is the one in charge of your village mortuary. Maybe you should stick to stealing pictures of mulatto boys and using them as your DP.
A firefly shines brighter than your future. Even M.J's famous pet chimpanzee would outsmart you in a spelling bee competition.

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by AVRecruit: 4:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Toks2008:
Cheating on a spouse or potential spouse have been an age long act with no possible solution in place and i'm afraid we all just have to find a way of coping with this never endingyple cheat and even in a seemingly happy marriage,couple still cheat on each other and this has almost mad e me lose hope of the possibility of having two people who will be totally faithful to each other till death do them apart...

Enough of the ecclesiastical mambo jumbo..please lets ask one another..WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT ON EACH OTHER?

Well i don't know if my assertion is true but for some people i guess its an addiction that have eating deep into their soul and this set of people need special attention but i will focus on explaining why a regular averagely decent man or woman cheat..

1.The man:

I strongly believe that no matter how decent a man can be,there will forever be a conflict between what he wants and what he needs in a woman.

A man is a visual homo sapien that usually gets carried away by what he sees so most guys want a lady who looks pleasing to their eyes and at the same time want a lady with very decent inherent qualities so they go on the search and get to realize that the ones who are pleasing to their eyes end up having serious character defect they cant seem to cope with while the ones with angelic inherent qualities are far cry from what they want as physical attributes.

So in most cases,a man just decides to marry a lady who seem to be seen as "a good wife material" yet may not be sexually attractive to him and after marriage,he will have to cope with the temptation of having a taste(fling.one night stand) of another lady who seem to be sexually pleasing to his eyes.This fling usually develops into a steady extra marital affair which intimately destroys his marriage.

2.The woman:
As for the ladies,even when they refuse to agree,i will say ladies are emotional species and it will only take a very disciplined lady and one filled with the spirit of GOD to stay faithful to one man.

Most ladies want a Cute,rich,caring,GOD fearing,sex machine in one man and if their hubbies do not have these traits,they will want to be with John for the money,always run to Geoffrey for the thing and will be in an emotional affair with James because he is so carry and so on and because of the nature of women,they usually get emotionally attached and if found out,her marriage becomes history.

[size=13pt]So in essence,the main reason why people cheat is no other than oju kokuro(lack of contentment)[/size]

Possible solution

-As a man please understand that it is the same hole in any woman and you can't do all the sweet ladies you come across except you want to waste your life.If you see a lady with hot body and good inner quality then good for you But to be on the safer side please Just ask yourself..which one is more important to you? Is it a hot sexy body or a woman with a good inner qualities and if it is hot body you want please wait and get your hot wife and tolerate her other side and if it is a wife with angelic quality you want please they are every where..just get her and forget the hot body. But in my own school of taught,i will advice that a man goes for what pleases his eyes BECAUSE WHATEVER IS PLEASING TO THE EYES WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE PLEASING TO YOUR SOUL
-Every lady must understand that her respect,integrity and self worth is not measured by how physically attractive she is but by how sexually decent she is.A lady should ask herself which is most important to her,..is it good sex,money,looks or virtuous nature and stick to a man who has what you most prefer and tolerate the other side of him.Just understand that no man has it all and learn to appreciate your man and take him as he is making sure you pray for him and help him to be a better man for you.

May GOD help us all.

Excellent post. Toks again shows outstanding capacity for original thinking.

If I may add, for religious folk, it is adultery and fornication that sends ppl to hell; and these are caused by physical attributes. Hence it is better to have a young and hot wife whose good looks will last a while and tolerate her not so perfect wife qualities than to go for good wife then become an adulterer / fornicator.

again age of women is very important. a 19 year old is ripe for marriage. 26 year old not so hot, the guy will still be eyeing 21 year olds in the marriage. most guys will deny this but they just hypocrites.

It helps for da ladies to be with their men from youth.

this is why feminism will fail unless they pass laws to make sleeping with under 25s a crime which they r trying to do in UK!
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by TKolade: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
My dear OP, the reason that particular woman is well behaved, 'angelic', respectful and decent is because she doesn't have a hot body.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by duduade: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
A man who cheats in his relationships while single will also cheat when married...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Strange Prewedding Photos / Nigerians Blast Man & His Girlfriend For Taking PDA To Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.