Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (5539 Views)

Stop That Wedding! See BIG Reason You Must Go For Genotype Test Before Marriage / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / Big Reason Why Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Married, Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me sef go drop my own list tomorrow cheesy
Ma nigger! Now here is a good nigger. *thumbs up.

I can't wait for it bruv...
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by judey1992(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
a responsible and beautiful LovePeddler is just wat i wat.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by jrerico1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am Urhobo, I don't cheat, I'll only marry more wivies that's all
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Lsofdk(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Cynthia, if you're going to curse someone out then do well to vituperate via well-articulated words of the Anglo lingua instead of this dyslexic rant which is reminiscent of the parlance of ill-bred, airheaded junior high school dropouts resident in rundown shanties.
this is a stylish cursegrin
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Johnnoah1st: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Cynthia, if you're going to curse someone out then do well to vituperate via well-articulated words of the Anglo lingua instead of this dyslexic rant which is reminiscent of the parlance of ill-bred, airheaded junior high school dropouts resident in rundown shanties.
even as an high school drop out just with wat my gateman av achieved he can still feed Ur Lineage till the d tenth generation.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
even as an high school drop out just with wat my gateman av achieved he can still feed Ur Lineage till the d tenth generation.

The only gateman who obeys you is the one in charge of your village mortuary. Maybe you should stick to stealing pictures of mulatto boys and using them as your DP.
A firefly shines brighter than your future. Even M.J's famous pet chimpanzee would outsmart you in a spelling bee competition.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Mystery You go fear mystery na. LOL. Talk say you dey fear am abeg. LMaO.
OGA josefu no they use me famz thesonofmark na,if you want to famz him,just mention him directly. tongue

Trust me I don't fear humans who can kill the body but not the soul,I fear only God who can kill both body and soul cheesy

Lemme help your unbelieve,then am done replying your jokes grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2956477/emotional-seduction-subtle-mind-control
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
This man with women matter sha.hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

OGA josefu no they use me famz thesono.fmark na,if you want to famz him,just mention him directly. tongue

Trust me I don't fear humans who can kill the body but not the soul,I fear only God who can kill both body and soul cheesy

Don't mind Joseph. He's searching for alluvial soil in the Sahara desert - NON-EXISTENT!

There's no beef between you and I.

1 Like

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

OGA josefu no they use me famz thesonofmark na,if you want to famz him,just mention him directly. tongue

LMAO for you mind abi. tongue tongue tongue
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Don't mind Joseph. He's searching for alluvial soil in the Sahara desert - NON-EXISTENT!

There might be an oasis somewhere there. Never say never dude, never say never. LOL.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahhha kiss smiley

even a deaf man can hear what he is after,am that smart cheesy

Nice night smiley

1 Like

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by misspicy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO for you mind abi. tongue tongue tongue
Egbon leave trash for lawma tongue cheesy or better still go sleep like am about to do grin

Nice night smiley
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Johnnoah1st: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The only gateman who obeys you is the one in charge of your village mortuary. Maybe you should stick to stealing pictures of mulatto boys and using them as your DP.
A firefly shines brighter than your future. Even M.J's famous pet chimpanzee would outsmart you in a spelling bee competition.
i dont own fools any explanation but i just wanna present u this beautiful phrase>>> "GO AND DIE"

and dont forget to check my signature for more story.

THANKS

yours sincerely

brig. general johnnoah1st
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

Egbon leave trash for lawma tongue cheesy or better still go sleep like am about to do grin

Nice night smiley
Babe hope say you no dey na.ked sleep oh shocked tongue LOL.

Good night oh...
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by misspicy(f): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Babe hope say you no dey na.ked sleep oh shocked tongue LOL.

Good night oh...
Na.ked I came,na.ked I shall return,what other way can one enter the dreamland this heat season than sleeping na.ked cheesy lol

Good morning
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:

Na.ked I came,na.ked I shall return,what other way can one enter the dreamland this heat season than sleeping na.ked cheesy lol

Good morning
LMAO. Nothing does you. And good morning to you, today is going to be a beautiful day.

Today we will know the mysterious married woman who has been spreading tails that I slept with or I want to sleep with her. LOL

Funny thing is she can't come out and accuse me personally, but she decided to use her minions to do her 'clean' work, and another funny thing is, they don't even know she's using them. LMFAO!.

Babe today go sweet die. Just stay turned. grin grin grin grin

Cc: FTBoy
Obontami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by misspicy(f): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO. Nothing does you. And good morning to you, today is going to be a beautiful day.

Today we will know the mysterious married woman who has been spreading tails that I slept with or I want to sleep with her. LOL

Funny thing is she can't come out and accuse me personally, but she decided to use her minions to do her 'clean' work, and another funny thing is, they don't even know she's using them. LMFAO!.

Cc: FTBoy
Obontami
shocked shocked shocked shocked

****carrys my two tattered slippers, place them on my head and runs away,eru agba kin se fun omode lati gbe,this one pass my power..... bye bye o***** gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2016
olac21:

Lng time sonofmark?where have you been?I missed you I swear(no homo pls)

I've just been a 'mention' away.

tosyne2much:

Oga TheSonOf.Mark I throway salute cool

Top of the morning to you, Tosin.
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by FTBOY: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:

Cc: FT-Boy
Obont-ami
an NL movie?? shocked shocked
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by 2sexyus: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Toks2008:
Cheating on a spouse or potential spouse have been an age long act with no possible solution in place and i'm afraid we all just have to find a way of coping with this never endingyple cheat and even in a seemingly happy marriage,couple still cheat on each other and this has almost mad e me lose hope of the possibility of having two people who will be totally faithful to each other till death do them apart...

Enough of the ecclesiastical mambo jumbo..please lets ask one another..WHY DO PEOPLE CHEAT ON EACH OTHER?

Well i don't know if my assertion is true but for some people i guess its an addiction that have eating deep into their soul and this set of people need special attention but i will focus on explaining why a regular averagely decent man or woman cheat..

1.The man:

I strongly believe that no matter how decent a man can be,there will forever be a conflict between what he wants and what he needs in a woman.

A man is a visual homo sapien that usually gets carried away by what he sees so most guys want a lady who looks pleasing to their eyes and at the same time want a lady with very decent inherent qualities so they go on the search and get to realize that the ones who are pleasing to their eyes end up having serious character defect they cant seem to cope with while the ones with angelic inherent qualities are far cry from what they want as physical attributes.

So Tony keeps searching.family and friends keep pushing him to marry and while he tries to patiently search for a lady who is pleasing to his eyes,he keeps getting frustrated by their inner qualities and he just ends up marrying a lady who seem to be an excellent wife in times of inner quality but does not turn his swag on sexually. And just like a telenovela..it usually happens that just after he marries the available after searching in vain for the desirable,he usually finds the desirable and just throws caution to the wind to have a bite of the desirable in the bid to have a lady with good wife qualities as well as one with sexy physical qualities so he inadvertently becomes a cheating hubby.

2.The woman:
As for the ladies,even when they refuse to agree,i will say ladies ae emotional species and it will only take a very disciplined lady and one filled with the spirit of GOD to stay faithful to one man.

Most ladies want a rich,caring,GOD fearing,sex machine in one man and if such man do not have these traits,they will want to be with John for the money,always run to Geoffrey for the thing and will be in an emotional affair with James because he is so carry and so on.

[size=13pt]So in essence,the main reason why people cheat is no other than oju kokuro(lack of contentment)[/size]

Possible solution

-As a man please understand that you can't do all these sweet ladies except you want to waste your life. Just ask yourself..which one is more important to you? Is it hot sexy body or a woman with a good inner qualities and if it is hot body you want please wait and get your hot wife and tolerate her other side and if it is a wife with angelic quality you want please they are every where..just get her and forget the hot body.

If you see a lady with hot body and good inner quality then good for you but in my own school of taught,i will advice that a man goes for what pleases his eyes BECAUSE WHATEVER IS PLEASING TO THE EYES WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE PLEASING TO YOUR SOUL.

-As a lady please ask yourself which is most important to you,..is it good sex,money,looks or virtous nature and stick to a man who has what you most prefer and tolerate the other side of him.

just understand that no man has it all and learn to appreciate your man and take him as he is making sure you pray for him and help him to be a better man for you.

May GOD help us all.
Why are you always supporting cheating by men? Why? The fact that you can't keep a woman does not mean othes can't

1 Like

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by FTBOY: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
OMG! The tosyne2much wanna be is back with a bang! Let's hope his bang doesn't evolve into another big bang that might bang us into another banging galaxy. grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!! BANGalore india!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by FTBOY: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
....because love is different from _fuck, dear.

Men are programmed genetically to spot the difference grin
dang!!...very reasonable of you! we truly have no emotional attachment to those we fvck.....it's just as they say, "chop and clean mouth". men are just greedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
For some odd reason, bro, you always try to excuse men's philandering ways. Aren't men also sentient beings who should be as responsible for their actions as women are for theirs?

A man cheats and you go, "Oh! He's a man. It's his nature. Don't blame him. Yadda yadda yadda" but somehow the premise for castigating is flipped and skewed when a woman cheats.

That, sir, is a fusion of sexism, hypocrisy and chauvinism.

What is good for the _horny gander is good for the _horny goose.

kiss. ( Its on the cheek oh . @ MRS grin)

I just had to give him one .. Op pls take note mix it up women all day long .. Like giys dont do it too with extras seff grin
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2016
FTBOY:
an NL movie?? shocked shocked
Let's wait and see. Lmao. How hustle?
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by FTBOY: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Let's wait and see. Lmao. How hustle?
hustle pure, bro. good day..

1 Like

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by lezz(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
FTBOY:
dang!!...very reasonable of you! we truly have no emotional attachment to those we fvck.....it's just as they say, "chop and clean mouth". men are just greedy
That's as true as gospel. The quicker ladies grasp this fact, the more understanding and mature to solve relationship disputes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by askakim(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
@op, one thing that I know is that not all men cheats but one thing is sure also that the ones who cheat are the ones who never wished to do so but lack self control of there flesh..So as a Lady, you need to work on how to be more sexy and playful when you are with your hubby.. Thanks
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rea:
If only we could be contented

Yeah..IF ONLY.

Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Missonas(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Beats me why there should be reasons given for what we were earlier advised to just accept as a norm!
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
For some odd reason, bro, you always try to excuse men's philandering ways. Aren't men also sentient beings who should be as responsible for their actions as women are for theirs?

A man cheats and you go, "Oh! He's a man. It's his nature. Don't blame him. Yadda yadda yadda" but somehow the premise for castigating is flipped and skewed when a woman cheats.

That, sir, is a fusion of sexism, hypocrisy and chauvinism.

What is good for the _horny gander is good for the _horny goose.

For once somebody makes sense!!! cool
Re: One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
askakim:
@op, one thing that I know is that not all men cheats but one thing is sure also that the ones who cheat are the ones who never wished to do so but lack self control of there flesh..So as a Lady, you need to work on how to be more sexy and playful when you are with your hubby.. Thanks

You made perfect sense with the embolden.

Ordinarily i dont even think of cheating on my lady neither have i ever done that and i guess its because i never had reasons to.

Many guys want a lady with nice booty yet got married to a flat ass...please tell me why they will not be tempted whenever they see a bootilicious lady? Too bad that most times we just cant find what we want and what we need in one lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H / Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body / UBA User Please Be At Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.