Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor (14150 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor by lonelypal(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2006
Its nt yet time to rejoice for the women folks, Etiaba's comin into office is defective, u know wat I mean, borrow a leaf frm The AKALAS N THE NGIGES,
Re: The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor by gem87(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2006
me three

and all these anambara governors should behave and respect themselves, na only them dey?
Re: The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor by Seun(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2007
How is she performing so far? Is she a good ambassador for women in politics?
Re: The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor by LoverBwoy(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2007
ol' boy where have you been she's gone, Peter Obi is back, according to channels some weeks ago
Re: The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor by abdkabir(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2007
It seems to me Seun has been locked in his room trying to keep Nairaland up and running.

BTW, how do you do it. ?? There must be many Seuns repressentng the Clown 24/7

U dey try but abeg bye TV put inside ur Room.It helps. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damuturu, Yobe Under Fire: Bomb Explosions & Gunshots / Jonathan Commissions Geregu-II Power Station / PMB Speaks With Hauwa Liman’s Family, Says FG Did Everything To Save Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.