Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (33986 Views)

Fruity Loops Remakes Of Popular Songs / Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by timmyoj(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
here is another link to my yori yori beat remix. http://www.zshare.net/download/63379980b438aa7a/ i'm a learner, i had problems finding the right samples to use but i think i tried.pls download n listen n let me know ur views.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
timmyoj:

@ofokasibe hey man u are doing a nice work, i've been following the lectures too. i really appreciate.i've been using fl for a while though but not as a professional.i hope i'll be 1 after the lectures. thanks a lot man

thanks timmy, and u have also been made a senior member of my tutorial class,
so we now have obinna and timmyoj as senior lecturers, timmy you are not a beginner but a professional , no beginner can make a yori yori remake that would be this close, i see u men well done,
make sure u aint far from this thread aight guys togeher we would improve the skills beyond all limits,
, where is obinna"?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
@timmyoj
Cool! Not bad at all. cool
Did you use a keyboard or MIDI controller for the bell notes (Sytrus (Bellarina))?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by timmyoj(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ ofokasibe thanks 4 da compliments man, i hope i can contribute with the little i know.Though i'm not always online, i'll try not to be far from this thread as u said.

@ obinna5000 i dont know how to use MIDI controller yet, i made the bell notes on the keyboard roll using the bellarina sytrus plugin, as i said, i'm not a pro, i've never worked in a recording studio, i hope to learn more from u guys. thanks for ur compliment though.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2009
@timmyoj /obinna /babaearly and co
nice one guys , i really apreciate u guys coming in to drop knowledge.up in here. its all about love cuzz when i first started the person that taught me did not collect a single kobo from me . i owe it to all beginners to also teach them , thats what humanity is all about!
so if u guys have any more tutorials or different genres or types of beats u would like to share with the real heads, go ahead and upload or lecture the class as u wish.

LECTURE 5 -RAGGAETON HIPHOP BEATS
now lemme move on to lecture 5 -raggaeton hiphop as promised. THIS KINDA BEATS STARTED BY THE LATINO PUERTO RICAN MOVEMENT, IN NIAGERIA , PEOLE LIKE TERRY G AND KLEVER JAY AND K-SOLO AND CO HAVE ADDED THEIR NIGERIAN FLAVOUR TO MAKE THE DOPEST NAIJA BEATS EVER. SO ON THIS NOTE WE BEGIN THE LECTURE FULLY
first i have uploaded a raggaeton drum pattern to enable the class see how easy it is , so yall can pick it from there and put a melody or add other instruments just to show everyone how many different possible ways it is to lace a beat .
here is the download link, http://rapidshare.com/files/262146220/ofoka_raggaeton_hiphop_-lecture_5.flp
YALL ARE EXPECTED TO ADD THE NEXT STEPS TO IT LIKE WE DID TO THE FIRST BEAT.
yall can also upload different patterns and melodies or tutorials as u so wish . lets progress wit d clas guys. thx
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 4:29am On Aug 01, 2009
LECTURE 5 -RAGGAETON HIPHOP BEATS
now lemme move on to lecture 5 -raggaeton hiphop as promised. THIS KINDA BEATS STARTED BY THE LATINO PUERTO RICAN MOVEMENT, IN NIAGERIA , PEOLE LIKE TERRY G AND KLEVER JAY AND K-SOLO AND CO HAVE ADDED THEIR NIGERIAN FLAVOUR TO MAKE THE DOPEST NAIJA BEATS EVER. SO ON THIS NOTE WE BEGIN THE LECTURE FULLY
first i have uploaded a raggaeton drum pattern to enable the class see how easy it is , so yall can pick it from there and put a melody or add other instruments just to show everyone how many different possible ways it is to lace a beat .
here is the download link, http://rapidshare.com/files/262146220/ofoka_raggaeton_hiphop_-lecture_5.flp
YALL ARE EXPECTED TO ADD THE NEXT STEPS TO IT LIKE WE DID TO THE FIRST BEAT.
yall can also upload different patterns and melodies or tutorials as u so wish . lets progress wit d clas guys. thx
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2009
hey guys this is the next lecture we working with ,. where are my naija peoples?
see the link http://rapidshare.com/files/262146220/ofoka_raggaeton_hiphop_-lecture_5.flp

pls build on it . thx
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by bootycall(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Ofokasibe,are you really residing in India?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2009
bootycall:

@Ofokasibe,are you really residing in India?

u wanna come see me, .well i would give u a 5star reception ,
i live in mumbai former bombay , ranjeev ghandi boulevard.lol grin grin
u can add me to yim if u like my swag kiss holla at ur boi.
; by the way i like ur name ''BOOTYCALL'' i pray u have enuff booty for me to call , lolz, just joking gurl. keep it bootylicious. wink kiss kiss kiss

where my hommies at? lets continue the raggaeton lecture guys .timmyok,.obinna, babaearly etc .where are u niggies? cry cry aint no dulling in nairaland.lets get it poppin dawgs.

i am still waitintg for lalabois upload . he is expected to be a pro too grin grin
lala i see u sneaking in and out to peep in here . moo rie o, i have a thread tracker. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2009
@Ofokasibe
My internet connection speed has been on the low. Just to open Nairaland is problem. sad
I'll upload my reggaeton drum beat very soon.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
obinna5000:

@Ofokasibe
My internet connection speed has been on the low. Just to open Nairaland is problem. sad
I'll upload my reggaeton drum beat very soon.

ok i am waiting for u guys
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
BANDWIDTH RESTORED I GUESS THE PROBLEM WAS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2009
Reggaeton drum loop with a little mixing.
Still working on da melody. undecided
http://www.zshare.net/download/636352000a58ef37/
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
oh ok nice mixing. the flanger is tight, but am waiting for ur melodys and variation.
where is timmyoj too? and babaearly
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2009
i guess i need to freestyle a melody on this .too
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by udokpuenyi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
I m joining this class right away, no matter how far u guys have gone, i beliv i gonna catch up. I tried the little one I read after downloading the fl 8 and so much excited when I hard the sound, Ofaka, May GOD keep you long to reap the fruit of your labour,
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
udokpuenyi:

I m joining this class right away, no matter how far u guys have gone, i beliv i gonna catch up. I tried the little one I read after downloading the fl 8 and so much excited when I heard the sound, Ofoka, May GOD keep you long to reap the fruit of your labour,

AMEN , one million times and you too!
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
@udokpuenyi
Welcome.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
lets continue with the lectures yall
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by dexed(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
Guys you are doing something really great here you jst wouldn't how great. I have got a registered version of fl 8.0 since last year, but guess what i've just being experimentuing and havent made anything too fantastic. Been searching the internet for good tutorials but they all leave a hole its just not enough, but what you guess are doing is really cool, fantastic, please keep it up, illd apppreciate if anyone can tell me more, i mean tutor me. "Kudos X 1000"!!!
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by rapjunkie(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ofokasibe

i dey see ur handiwork 4 here! . . . . well done my bro.

U r selfless and will surely reap the fruits of your rewards.

I hail u. cool
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2009
thanks rapjunkie and dexed
like i said the people that taught me didnt collect a dime , some of em dont even know me ,
some are whiteys living in yankee some are europeans i never ever met in real life.
.that is what humanity is all about. it aint about the benjis guys its about the love for the game , love for music , love for people and above all having fun with it , as.u already know young people dont need to indulge in bad things to get a good life, basically  we just having fun wit it,

@class
i can see u guys aint gettin ideas about raggaeton melodies , in my opinion raggeton melodies are very easy to do. just freestyle some piano or violin , cello, horn or trumpet on a basic raggaeton beat and u have a banging raggaeton beat like daddy yankee and tego calderon and co,, i guess i have to open the tutorials fully by uploading my own melody and vary the instruments, it seems the raggeton style beat is a bit hard for my peoples init? dont worry we will move to r n b or soul beats or epic beats which should be easier to learn . good morning guys . lets get it goin!

HERE IS A FREESTYLE OF A LIL MELODY DOWNLOAD IT
http://rapidshare.com/files/264999715/ofoka_raggaeton_hiphop-lecture_6_wit_ofoka_melody.flp
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
IMO, Reggaeton beats are too played out in Nigeria. I don't do much reggaeton either.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hmm!! Compression on the Kicks need to be worked on.
You can also use the Fruity Compressor or Multiband Compressor in place of the Soft Clipper.
I'll do something on it and upload.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2009
obinna5000:

IMO, Reggaeton beats are too played out in Nigeria. I don't do much reggaeton either.

played out??is anything played out in hiphop. i doubt. naija raggaeton
are u aware hommies like terry g and ksolo are buying brand new cars from this kinda beats ?
in hiphop men aint nothing played out, its ur abilitry to flip it and turn it into something hot that makes it hiphop
. for real , lets see the other variations ,plus obi i am still waiting for ur melody variation. and where is timmy and the rest of them boys.?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2009
obinna5000:

Hmm!! Compression on the Kicks need to be worked on.
You can also use the Fruity Compressor or Multiband Compressor in place of the Soft Clipper.
I'll do something on it and upload.

ok lets see plus freestyle a melody on it.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by kaym2: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2009
wow, i can believe i missed this fruity loop class, ofoka God will bless u , pls am joining the class now now
i have been looking for this fruity loop practicals since. cuzz i had the software for years now. thanks guys ,
pls be much more explanatory thx.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ofokasibe
Thanks man, i saw the post somedays back but i was unable to reply or download the working tools because of my netwk. i am part of the class now,i will try to go thru from the first post and hope i catch up.

BTW hope you are still around
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by udokpuenyi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
Dear all,

Pls I think we need more information on the use of the FL, the whole button on the fl needs little explanation to understand how to use it effectively, pls anyone who knows the feature on fl can help out
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by obinna5000(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
@udokpuenyi
Do you have the FL Studio software? If yes, read the Help file, it will give you detailed explanation on what each button on the interface represent.

I'll also try my best to explain some of them as well.
The parts inscribed in pink pencil represent:
(1) display/hide playlist window
(2) display/hide step sequencer window
(3) display/hide piano roll
(4) display/hide sound browser window
(5) display/hide mixer window

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
were is ofokasibe ?

I am lost man,there is no lecture 2.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokasibe: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
am right here men ,. dont worry we gon keep it red hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker" / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.