Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (33988 Views)

Fruity Loops Remakes Of Popular Songs / Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by bionicman: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
@cherisa

Here is the flp by ofoka and i added the drums to the piano that was layed by ofoka.
http://rapidshare.com/files/311018925/ofoka_remake_of_dr_dre_and_xhibit_whats_da_difference_melodies2.flp.html

@timmyoj

Thanks will be expecting the danny young beat , take care.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by cherisa: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
@bionic man
thx for the drum lecture, pls can u upload another flp with melody?, i want to see variety so i can learn more.thx

@timmy
thanks i am also waiting for the danny young style beats.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
@timmyoj/ obinan

do u guys know how to open the master volume in the step sequencer ?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by gidzzah: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2009
Ofika i love this site trust mi/, im learning to use fl8 and im in love w it,,but im not yet experienced so i need help big tym. im looking for Albino3 and 2 vst pliz, my email address is gidzzah@yahoo.com ,
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
wow guys u guys are missing i just downloaded fruity loops 9 producer edition freeeeeeeee
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2009
wow am using it now its cooooooooool
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
hey i just made my first beats
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by muelzik(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
can someone please get me where to download fruity loops 8 full version or cracked version, I have tried to no avail to get it but the one that kept downloading is with inscription 'fruity loops 9 final but not cracked, I have this limitation that bugs me, i can't even saved my production, even if i do, to get it retrieved and continued becomes the next impossibility,

ofoka and co please come to my aid, i hav been following this thread all along,

Pls help a brother.

YOU ARE MAKING NEW PRODUCERS, KUDOS TO YOU ALL.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2009
oh shit, the sakura plugin is the bomb, i fuxxxin loves fruity loops.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
muelzik:

can someone please get me where to download fruity loops 8 full version or cracked version, I have tried to no avail to get it but the one that kept downloading is with inscription 'fruity loops 9 final but not cracked, I have this limitation that bugs me, i can't even saved my production, even if i do, to get it retrieved and continued becomes the next impossibility,

ofoka and co please come to my aid, i hav been following this thread all along,

Pls help a brother.

YOU ARE MAKING NEW PRODUCERS, KUDOS TO YOU ALL.

goggle it
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by punchlinee: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2009
hey i just made another hot beat , wow this fruityy loops is smoking hot.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by oneblacboi: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
9ce thread. I still dnt understand d 30SC stuf
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by oneblacboi: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
9ce thread. I still dnt understand d 30SC stuf
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
OH MY LAWD, AM BACK IN THE BUILDING , LALABOI BANNED ME FOR 4 MONTHS LOL., HOW ARE MY PEEPS DOING , OBINNA, TIMMY OJ AND JERRYMANIA AND CO

LET THE LECTURES CONTINUE ! AND I WILL BE UPLOADING PLUGINS AND OTHER VSTS AS SPECIAL GIFT FOR U GUYS IN 2010. HAPPY NEW YEAR . FRUITY LOOOOOOOOOPS YALL
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
lalaboi how many beats have u made now? she oleee nie ni. are u lazy in beatmaking?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Wahala90: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
Good Works. Thanks to you all. I have read thru this thread and nobody has been able to tell us where one can download Fruity Loops 8. Pls paste the link. Thanks
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wahala90:

Good Works. Thanks to you all. I have read thru this thread and nobody has been able to tell us where one can download Fruity Loops 8. Pls paste the link. Thanks

HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THE WORD ''GOGGLE''ITS ON D RIGHT SIDE OF UR BROWSER. MAKE USE OF IT grin grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2010
check fruityloops.com
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
bionicman:

@cherisa

Here is the flp by ofoka and i added the drums to the piano that was layed by ofoka.
http://rapidshare.com/files/311018925/ofoka_remake_of_dr_dre_and_xhibit_whats_da_difference_melodies2.flp.html

@timmyoj

Thanks will be expecting the danny young beat , take care.

thats the fruity loops beat there
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2010
am uploading new shit soon
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2010
oh my God nairaland censored Sshit to poo,. what is that? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
ok my nigerian student , i am resuming fruity loops lectures immediately , my holiday is over , and am ready to show u stuff u never thot u would see .

LESSON 14 -HOW TO MAKE RAGGAETON STYLE BEATS , I AM STARTING NOW, LET ALL MY NL STUDENTS GET READY .
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
ok my nigerian students , i am resuming fruity loops lectures immediately , my holiday is over , and am ready to show u stuff u never thot u would see .

LESSON 14 -HOW TO MAKE RAGGAETON STYLE BEATS , I AM STARTING NOW, LET ALL MY NL STUDENTS GET READY .
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
ok my nigerian students , i am resuming fruity loops lectures immediately , my holiday is over , and am ready to show u stuff u never thot u would see .

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by wengewenge: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2010
you need to resume the fruity loops lecture
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Ofoka shut up my friend. . . . .
Who are you kidding? grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Ofoka shut up my friend. . . . .
Who are you kidding? grin

Himself.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by wengewenge: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2010
ofikiofaka is banned by hater mod but wenge wenge has taken over the tutorials, for all those who want to learn , ask and u shall be given,, el razur , genuflect , and co , bring the booty here ,. grin grin

ps, all students must bow to their teacher during lecture , and nl absentees would be flogged.with koboko grin grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2010
who are this impersonators trying to take over my lectures, who in the world is wenge wenge. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
who in the world is babaearly and mc prawn crackers, i am back from lalabois maximum prison ,lalaboi took me to a jail in the moon. am back better and refined , i saw lil wayne trying to enter my prison did lil wayne commit any crime. someone gist me am just coming to the outside world. grin

where are all my peoples.ofoka is back to resume lectures. i can see one el razur has pirated my fruity class. i am taking el razur to nairaland court or better yet join me here. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2010
Sorry I see no reason to "pirtate" your stuff [see below] when I have mine. Besides, I do not use fruity that much -which I paid for. But yeah, keep talking. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-406062.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker" / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.