Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats (33981 Views)

Fruity Loops Remakes Of Popular Songs / Help Me Unlock My Fruity Loop 8 Demo! / Fruity Loops Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

see no reason to "pirtate" your stuff

why the grammatical error? grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

why the grammatical error? grin

I am not a professional writer? I am human and as such make mistakes? 

grin

For the record, that is a spelling error and not grammatical as such. At least know the difference before you pick on it.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I am not a professional writer? I am human and as such make mistakes? 

grin

For the record, that is a spelling error and not grammatical as such. At least know the difference before you pick on it.

nice punchline , u never dull me. thats why i ,like u , ama come back 4u. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

nice punchline , u never dull me. thats why i ,like u , ama come back 4u. grin

Here are just a few things you need to be aware of:

Always start a sentence with a capital letter.

A comma is used immediately after a word and no space is needed.

Also, after a full stop, the next word starts with a Capital letter.

The letter "I" should always been written in Capital letters when used as a first person singular pronoun.

Practise on your punctuation.

I love you too. grin How about that for more punchline? Next time, try not to pick on people's spelling error. The retaliation can be bad for your health and forum credibility. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I love you too. grin How about that for more punchline? Next time, try not to pick on people's spelling error. The retaliation can be bad for your health and forum credibility. grin

wrong on the contrary am the undisputed king of nairaland retaliation , i am still undefeated , ask the former heavyweight champion sauron. grin grin

dont worry el razur, i wont throw back at u now,, i will simply call ur nightmare semilyfe for u now. grin grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
Weak and lame.

Seriously, very lame.  grin

How about you ask semi to help you fight your own battles? Omo o le!  You can't help but mention his name in this thread and the other one.

You have NOTHING to throw back at me grin. People like you are dandruff, it is best to just dust them off. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

How about you ask semi to help you fight your own battles?

as if i knew you are so scared of semilyfe. dont worry am calling him on the phone now, berra be shaking. grin grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
Oh yes I am. The holy ghost shake just landed on me. Ojigbi jigbi! **shakes**

grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Oh yes I am. The holy ghost shake just landed on me. Ojigbi jigbi! **shakes**

grin
I CAN SEE THAT your TIRED NOW, NOBODY WINS OFOKA AKA EBORA MEJE  IN HIS NAIRALAND HOMETOWN.  grin 
BACK TO REAL FRUITY LOOPS LECTURES, HOPEFULLY THIS WOULD HELP ASSIST MAKE A SICKER BEAT IN EL RAZUR BEAT 5

THIS IS A CHORD LECTURE FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE TIGHT CHORDS. OFOKAS LECTURES RESUMES INSTANTLY ,
EL RAZUR TAKE THE FRONT SEAT
. grin grin

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ElRazur: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Lame. Surely you are the one running out of what to say by posting the same garbage in two different threads via copy and paste?

As per your so called lectures, I have two eyes and as such I donot belong. You are the one-eyed man, please feel free to preach your "half visionaries" to the blind.

Finally, having the last say grin do not make you a king, ebora or whatever. It can sometimes be a sign of weakness. So when I ignore your rants, you at least know why.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
i can see you are gradually turning to an ofoka hater. u want to compete wit me wit JJC skills? lmfao, grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
el razur is making beat 5 hurray. grin
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
el razur where is beat 5 now?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
Wahala90:

Good Works. Thanks to you all. I have read thru this thread and nobody has been able to tell us where one can download Fruity Loops 8. Pls paste the link. Thanks

fruity loops 9 u mean?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
this is the thread badman 11 go thru it first.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by misstoyo(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
lol
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2010
misstoyo:

lol

and u will pay for laughing in my thread too
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
where is this miss toyo sef. grin come and pay my money o
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
where is this miss toyo sef. come and pay my money o
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

ok my nigerian student , i am resuming fruity loops lectures immediately , my holiday is over , and am ready to show u stuff u never thot u would see .

LESSON 14 -HOW TO MAKE RAGGAETON STYLE BEATS , I AM STARTING NOW, LET ALL MY NL STUDENTS GET READY .
lesson 14 raggaeton style beats in flp .is next
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2010
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by olamariamjonez(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2010
Plz, how can i place my beat from channels to playlist for arrangement?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
olamariamjonez:

Plz, how can i place my beat from channels to playlist for arrangement?

JUST PUT DOTS ON THE PLAYLIST, CHANNEL BY CHANNEL , ONE FOR DRUMS ,ONE FOR BASSES, ONE FOR MELODY ETC , ON FOR EACH INSTRUMENT , ITS VERY SIMPLE MAN. TRY IT AND TELL ME THE RESULTS.

1 Like

Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by olamariamjonez(m): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thankz ofoka.
But, i still cant understand. Plz make it more simpler 4me. So dat i ll understand.
I dont under dots, channel by channel
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by olamariamjonez(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thankz ofoka.
But, i still cant understand. Plz make it more simpler 4me. So dat i ll understand.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by olamariamjonez(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2010
Thankz ofoka.
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by guente02(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
ofokaofoki:

I CAN SEE THAT your TIRED NOW, NOBODY WINS OFOKA AKA EBORA MEJE  IN HIS NAIRALAND HOMETOWN.  grin 
BACK TO REAL FRUITY LOOPS LECTURES, HOPEFULLY THIS WOULD HELP ASSIST MAKE A SICKER BEAT IN EL RAZUR BEAT 5

THIS IS A CHORD LECTURE FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE TIGHT CHORDS. OFOKAS LECTURES RESUMES INSTANTLY ,
EL RAZUR TAKE THE FRONT SEAT
. grin grin

where can i get d preset u used in dat screenshat?
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by GbeduN: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
I use Fruity loops myself and it works great. you guys who are serious about trying it out should try it!
Re: NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats by ofokaofoki: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
guente02:

where can i get d preset u used in dat screenshat?

it is not a fruity loops preset, it is a piano composition, choose sytrus and highlight, grand piano, thats what i used !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker" / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.