Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do In Such A Situation? (553 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / Women What Action Will You Take on Your Husband In Such A Situation - photo / Guys, How Would You Handle A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? by Prosperkaro(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2016
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000. He didn't complain because he liked the house. The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave the husband to pay the rent. The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful and he paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent was increased to #700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What he found out really shook him: The house belonged to his wife. The question is: What will you do if you were the man and what will you do if you were the woman? Pls be sincere with your comment.
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Situation? by Prosperkaro(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Please Mods, help me take this topic to front page, really need answers. thanks
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Situation? by immortalcrown(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2016
This fiction is childish. If it is a real life story, the woman who was secretive enough to conceal her wealth from her husband will not borrow money to assist him in paying house rent.
Re: What Will You Do In Such A Situation? by Sparklequeen(f): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2016
How many times will this story be repeated.

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Advise To Every Man About Marriage... / What Do I Call This? / Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.