Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (41453 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by krishfwesh(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Mai pikin knw fit go dey jor
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by zela(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Believe that piks has been edited.... Even Illitrates Know more than the Educated these days.... The Educated know his/her field of study...sometimes doesnt have general knowledge...Abi ..u wan tell me say... The Principal and teachers no sabi English?...#somethingforFP
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by mikaael(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Nairalandar:
A for Apple B for Babble C for Cattle D for Dabble E for Eable F for Fabble G for Gabble etcetera etcetera..
dat ur weed strong oo...
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by nijabazaar: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How can the painter call a Tortoise a Mouse? which kind School be this sef?

See the Professors below trying to correct me lol.

Una no get work.

They are taught early evolutionary biology, a tortoise moves from sea then evolves into a Mouse to adapt to land and then a giraffe to grab from hanging trunks....simple biology, the school is advanced

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Sasuwa(f): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2016
This the part the chamge pmb brought
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by emaxjey(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.
chai...i smell it that you must have being the painter ..........

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Ask4delaw(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2016
I can't blame the painter but the management of the school that left it that way.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by NaijaFutbol: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

Common Ostrich you dont know grin

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by onyengbu: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

That thing is an Algerian Pigeon. Which Kain school una de go these days sef grin

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Sasuwa(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

n you kuma, u wan kill we with lauphter

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

I honestly don't knw the similarities between a giraffe and a tortoise. During ur sec/tertiary sch days you were nicknamed Giraffe for a reason

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2016
That is not a mouse or tortoise, it is a rat.....

Let me relax and see those "englishians" that will correct me.

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Skymiyke(f): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.
Is you again grin!Am beginning to like u kiss

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by HungerBAD: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Skymiyke:
Is you again grin!Am beginning to like u kiss

I love you too tongue grin tongue

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by foliman(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

And u called this a tortoise
It's a Giraffe
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by MaryWest(f): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Charity begins at home.
No way.

No I can't
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by MaryWest(f): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
On the flipside thow

this may not be the fault of the school management, but the artist who designed the wall.
He might be illiterate for all we can tell.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by bolex04(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2016
crotonite:
... grin and how can a nairalander call a giraffe a tortoise...kikiki grin.
I tire ooo
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
This school go corrupt person pikin memory ooo. If the pikin don reach house the brain go just dey shout corrupt files, format memory.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by jaelz(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

Heheh you ma which kind person you be how can the you the poster call a girrafe a mouse?

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
foliman:

And u called this a tortoise
It's a Giraffe

You don't say?!.. You need a sarcasm detector

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by foody(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Davland:

Principal. Why nah?
Aaaah Principal for a Nursery and Primary School.?

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by bikefab(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
This isn't a mouse, it is a lizard...lol. Illiteracy has entered our schools.

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Skymiyke(f): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

I love you too tongue grin tongue
Awwwww,am blushing! grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
This thread got me laughing so hard. Imagine someone correcting the painter and also calling giraffe tortoise.

The sch management must also comprise of illiterates, they shld''t av paid him until it was changed
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
mohemos:
this place looks familiar, .. . grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by akreest(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
It is a mouse that has grown up. The school is right grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by davseun2ta(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2016
TEACHER FROM THE ABOVE SCHOOL VS STUDENT

Teacher: can someone spell cat
Students : aunty I! Aunty I! I! I (raising their hands)
Teacher : you! (pointing at the OP)
Student (OP): W V X Q Y T! Cat
Teacher: clap for him!!!
Students : papapapapapapaaaaaaaa grin cheesy
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2016
All these profs busy correcting hungerbad, try and understand the joke Na.

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by spookydee(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe. It's a long neck mouse.

Mouse igbalode tongue tongue

But that goat neck long sha. Haba!

mogbe.... the goat for ur village dey get patch abi.. smh
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by dabimzy(f): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe. It's a long neck mouse.

Mouse igbalode tongue tongue

But that goat neck long sha. Haba!
Goat? Guess you are the painter.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2016
spookydee:

mogbe.... the goat for ur village dey get patch abi.. smh

dabimzy:
Goat? Guess you are the painter.

Is that a dog or cat? undecided

Dabimzy you fine sha tongue tongue

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Can You Guess The Department? / FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders