Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (41447 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by kporostic(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2016
[bde work were they give painter principal no supervise am abi which kind thing be dis. NA DIE BE DIS OOOO
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by zikray: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2016
Both of you failed it...the animal's name is idiot... shocked shocked shocked

crotonite:
... grin and how can a nairalander call a giraffe a tortoise...kikiki grin.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2016
I don't seem to understand the pleasure derived from laughing at the mistakes of others. For instance @ HaneefahRN calling others illiterates, meaning she is lettered yet she used the expression 'comprise of' not knowing that the word 'comprise' has the same meaning as 'consist of'. Pls the word 'comprise' is not followed by the preposition 'of'. Nobody is perfect. Meanwhile HungerBAD is joking and people are already forming profs.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by imexg(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How can the painter call a Tortoise a Mouse? which kind School be this sef?

See the Professors below trying to correct me lol.

Una no get work.
lol..am very sure u attended this school too,you see giraff dey cal ham tortoise.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Wrong PR
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
zikray:
Both of you failed it...the animal's name is idiot... shocked shocked shocked

idiot wiff a long neck
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by NanciaKay(f): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol...... For what na?
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by vipez(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

how can you call a loin a tortoise??

ehn? je kin gbo

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Ohaneche(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

lol that's a very brilliant comment from u. I bet those dummies who don't read a single meaning to a comment certainly will see this as negative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
[size=50pt]Clearly Photoshoped [/size]
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by ready2learn: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is a lion nap. grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Holarmide(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
U guys dat condemned HungrtBad messages, please read again and understand

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by HungerBAD: 9:59am
Laughing.

Una no get work.

Check his last two lines...

Una no get work

He knew was bhe was saying by Ijapa. Lol. U guy GUF. Oya, star correcting me too Profeddors
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by misreal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Localamos:

Lol... I think you went to that school.

That's not a tortoise, it's a leopard. grin
chai i pity u,common lizard u no sabi..thats a lizard na..................takes cover

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

i am very sure you are one of the teachers in that school
how can you call a girraffe a tortoise.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by delishpot: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

Na you paint that work. No lie O grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by mercyda(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lmao, wat was the owner of the school looking at....? The painter no go school?
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by ademasta(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
crotonite:
grin how can you correct an intentional mistake grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by xammyx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

Really are u for real, did u just say TORTOISE a mouse
And u had 43 likes lipsrsealed kiss cry. Oh my God
Person na Giraffe. Giraffe with Long neck.
Kia
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
ademasta:

grin how can you correct an intentional mistake grin
grin how can I answer a rhetorical question
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by VEE2010(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
N for Nipple grin
B for Babble
C for Cattle
D for Dabble
E for Eable
F for Fabble
G for Gabble
etcetera etcetera..[/quote]
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by tinkinjow: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.
U sef! That's a giraffe
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by gemylexa: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
it a school now,u'll notice dat few month to dis time your child will change and you will be very impressed if your child call an apple a yam
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by ademasta(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
crotonite:
grin how can answer a rhetorical question

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by mcprince32(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
kachnov:

I suspect you're a teacher in that school or even the painter....girrafe has become tortoise
You said girrafe, But someone said its a goat with long neck?
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by chidooh1: 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.
you wicked pass the painter

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
I know the the school. The name is end time academy grin grin
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
serious hunger dey wire u o grin
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Una no get work.

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Muideenious: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lwkm abeg someone should get me a cup of water make I take cool my mind
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
sexybaby22:

you must be a graduate of that school. Is that a tortoise?

Can't you guys tell when someone is pulling your legs or do you think he doesn't know that's a camel.
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by aattaheer(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.
See the Professors below trying to correct me lol Una no get work.
Nawaaa... its a giraffe not a tortoise
Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't seem to understand the pleasure derived from laughing at the mistakes of others. For instance @ HaneefahRN calling others illiterates, meaning she is lettered yet she used the expression 'comprise of' not knowing that the word 'comprise' has the same meaning as 'consist of'. Pls the word 'comprise' is not followed by the preposition 'of'. Nobody is perfect. Meanwhile HungerBAD is joking and people are already forming profs.

Lolz, I was just joking and thanks for the correction. Most people took this as a joke, so no biggy.

Yh, no one is above mistakes, but they shouldn't have paid the man (painter) till he corrects it. The school image is very important. Would you take your child to such a school? I don't believe the pix is real tho.

1 Like

Re: Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
crotonite:
Who is more dumb between the nairalander & painter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Can You Guess The Department? / FG Ends Bsc And HND Dichotomy, Approves Equal Salaries For HND & Degree Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.