Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (67139 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Really? 12th husband? I was considering but now I'm put off, sorry sweetheart -- don't like competition. When you're a lone ranger, let me know
Why now? You can be number 13.
You know what they say about the number 13? It's a lucky number
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Why now? You can be number 13.
You know what they say about the number 13? It's a lucky number
My rule number 13 : "There's no love in sharing," grin I don't like number 13 anyway, I got another lucky number. Guess it twice, if you get it, I will provide an alternative scheme.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

My rule number 13 : "There's caring  in sharing," grin I don't like number 13 anyway, I got another lucky number. Guess it twice, if you get it, I will provide an alternative scheme.
See why you're my personal person?
Okiez, so you like the number 14? How 'bout we hook up, and break up and hook up again. Problem solved
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

See why you're my personal person?
Okiez, so you like the number 14? How 'bout we hook up, and break up and hook up again. Problem solved
Another offense! Post modification, reproduction, reprint, playing, using, without authorization(you just trespassed on my copyright). I hook up, stay up, glue up and grow old. Sorry sugarpie, but imma letcha offer pess tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Another offense! Post modification, reproduction, reprint, playing, using, without authorization(you just trespassed on my copyright). I hook up, stay up, glue up and grow old. Sorry sugarpie, but imma letcha offer pess tongue
Ouch, must you twist the knife too? My heart is bleeding!!!

Sweetie, you need a license to call me sugarpie. If you don't. . . .you know wazzup. Either you become my number 13, or you let's give number 14 a try. What say you?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by TheSeeker(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Ouch, must you twist the knife too? My heart is bleeding!!!

Sweetie, you need a license to call me sugarpie. If you don't. . . .you know wazzup. Either you become my number 13, or you let's give number 14 a try. What say you?
Sorry your heart is bleeding. Truth must me told grin grin grin.

I agree, and so do you need a license to call me sweetie. I ain't take none of your number. I want to be 1, no other before or behind me. What saith thou?

Gotta roll to Staples. Be back in 1 or 2 hours. I'll buzz you on YIM later on today. Laterz
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Sorry your heart is bleeding. Truth must me told grin grin grin.

I agree, and so do you need a license to call me sweetie. I ain't take none of your number. I want to be 1, no other before or behind me. What saith thou?

Gotta roll to Staples. Be back in 1 or 2 hours. I'll buzz you on YIM later on today. Laterz

But thatz impossible na, my number 12 is still alive.
Wanna watch how a man can accidentally fall down the stairs? wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2009
just make sure to invite me to ur wedding o tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2009
Love is in the air. Gator ati seeker, e lo gba yara o. e ma fo wa loju nibiyi

First names were used as last names when education came into the South West we didnt have anything like a lasy name in Yoruba culture before

So If children went to schools and for example when they ask whats your name he would say Dayo whats your fathers name, He would simply say the name his dad is called by his friends e.g Aderemi, Olusola, Ajiboye or whatever
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2009
@ Seeker n Gators
Does this thread looks like a dating chat room? Abi una wan change the topic ni? E so ara yin gidi gidi ooooo.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2009
@ Seeker
You no dey fear number 13 abi? You don forget wetin OBJ do the 13 generals? grin Na wetin Gator wan do you be that ooo, you know say she be omo ekiti,na style she wan use wound you our osun pikin cheesy BEWARE!!!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2009
Also she dey edit wetin you just talk not up to 5 mins {She go dey edit una relationship be dat ooo} tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2009
@ gators
How you go expect make i post ekiti pics when una too get strong head? Te ba ti reduce agidi yin maa bayin paste foto to yin na tongue grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2009
naturez, how u take know seeker? he posted ur pic here before. is he ur boyfriend? and also, i meant to ask, why do u use lipgloss? and type in red?
even seeker types in blue
anyways. . .

@dayo, me sef i wonder o. na love wan tin tin cheesy
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:41am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

naturez, how u take know seeker? he posted ur pic here before. is he ur boyfriend? and also, i meant to ask, why do u use lipgloss? and type in red?
even seeker types in blue
anyways. . .

@dayo, me sef i wonder o. na love wan tin tin cheesy
Hahahahahah . . . . . . . . . TheSeeker is my brother if that's what you want to know. I think i have said this earlier on this post. Shey ese ni kin lo lip-gloss ni? I type in Red because I'm a Red Devil Fan. United 4 Ever!!!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 02, 2009
na wa o. Oyinda, Dayokanu is my 12th husband. He's just wondering how soon he'll be pushed down the stairs jare tongue

dayokanu:

First names were used as last names when education came into the South West we didnt have anything like a lasy name in Yoruba culture before

So If children went to schools and for example when they ask whats your name he would say Dayo whats your fathers name, He would simply say the name his dad is called by his friends e.g Aderemi, Olusola, Ajiboye or whatever
Ohhh okayyyyyyyy. That's the best thing I've heard from you pertaining to ekiti so far. Keep it up and I'll reward you MORE grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2009
naturez,
pls ditch the lip gloss unless ur gay. and even still it makes ur lips look bigger n they're already big. use lip balm instead. also eat more vegetables to clear ur eyes.

the red font is blinding my eyes  tongue black makes it easy to read bro
is seeker really ur brother? as in same mama same papa? or ur lying

@gators, i thought he was ur family? i heard u refer to him as brother or uncle. i don't remember which. lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2009
Seeker uses blue because he's a fan of . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
You should be able to complete that yourself  tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:48am On Aug 02, 2009
what does blue represent? i don't really watch club soccer. lol
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2009
Family shmalily.

We found out that we weren't brothers and sisters. So supressed feelings broke out likea wile beast that day grin grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:52am On Aug 02, 2009
@ Oyinda
Thanks for the abuse so gbo.

But you know i cant change my lips that's the way God gave it to me. For the eyes,they change by season  wink
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2009
Yes same MAMA and PAPA! Ask him when you see him if you want to{If you don't believe}. The blue is for Chelsea mam. I can't change my colour because it has been part of me since i started here on NL,I don't like red as a colour though.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 1:57am On Aug 02, 2009
Oyinda doesnt want to be outdone by gators So she has started flirting with Naturez too

Na wa o. You too can get a room or wait till Gators and Theseeker are done with the room so you guys can enter.

Gators and theseeker. Una never finish? Oyinda and naturez dey door dey wait for you to finish oh
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2009
it wasn't abuse. just suggestion. don't wear lipgloss again!!!!!! never!! ever!! go and throw that lipgloss into the river.
otherwise, fine boy no pimples.lol  but seriously that lipgloss  embarassed embarassed NOOOOO!!!!!!!

@dayo,
your head!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Aug 02, 2009
Oyinda wetin do my head?

if you want "a head" talk to naturez tongue tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 2:08am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

it wasn't abuse. just suggestion. don't wear lipgloss again!!!!!! never!! ever!! go and throw that lipgloss into the river.
otherwise, fine boy no pimples.lol  but seriously that lipgloss  embarassed embarassed NOOOOO!!!!!!!

@dayo,
your head!

Modifying the eebu  grin I'll throw it in the river but my lips are sometimes dry you know. Pimples dey show sometimes ooo but by season  grin

@ dayo
Kilo kan e? Wa flirt tie si waju.  tongue
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2009
use chap stick or a little bit of vaseline but don't overdo cus ur lips will look really greasy esp if they're big lol. yea my lips r always dry too but they're not big lol
what season does ur pimples show? u get oily skin? gosh i have oily skin

@dayo,
again, YOUR HEAD.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 2:16am On Aug 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Oyinda wetin do my head?

if you want "a head" talk to naturez tongue tongue

I go give her my head if she wants it{But no be say i go comot am for my neck oooo}  grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2009
naturez, dayo is talking abt something else. something very nasty. it's best to ignore that pervert
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2009
Oyinda,

This one wey you bring write the head for Uppercase Are you sure you dont want a head??

Naturez take care of Oyinda she needs you so much No be that kain head she want
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oyinda3(f): 2:21am On Aug 02, 2009
@dayo, i mean ur head no correct. u don dey kolo
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Naturez(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

use chap stick or a little bit of vaseline but don't overdo cus ur lips will look really greasy esp if they're big lol.  yea my lips r always dry too but they're not big lol
what season does ur pimples show? u get a bit oily skin? gosh i have oily skin

@dayo,
again, YOUR HEAD.

Okay mam' I'll do so as your lordship wishes. Those lips ain't big if you rii live  smiley Maybe the way i shot the pics with phone. Awon tie yen ma wa kissable yummy  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.