Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This (5659 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by LizzySabi(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Flavour and Chidinma are fast becoming an item. We have seen them hug and kiss so passionately, fueling dating rumours, but Chidinma shut down those claims.
Well, the ‘couple’ is back again in a new intimate photo and the theatrical shoot has got a lot of folks scratching their heads.
Could it be that Chidinma has joined Flavour’s 2nite Music Group?
Recall that yesterday, news made rounds that she has split up withCapital Hills Music/The Goretti Companyfor unknown reasons, and another source added that she refused to renew her contract.
And so, this statement photo of Chidinma and Flavour striking a pose reminiscent of Spartan Kings and Queens raises a few eyebrows. We can’t wait for the major announcement.

Read Full Detail Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/chidinma-has-joined-flavours-2nite-record-label/

Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is pure photoshop
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Strahovski1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
They are having sex.

Infact I saw them yesterday having sex in the middle of the highway.

Now,

Is it your business?
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
I think they're just desperately seeking attention.

2 Likes

Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by firstking01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish, a girl that was choir mistress in her churchundecided....this is what fame does to you whenever you get there and you are not carefuL...i can vividLy recaLL when she was auditing for project fame, she was so simpLe and down to earth, i personaLy feLL inLove with her cosof the way she Looked then, but todae she has Lost her sense of decency...Looking back @her parents when she was contesting for project fame you'd know she had a humble and good christian background...not critizising you, but always remember where you started from...i stiLL Love you...Letter from a Fan.

2 Likes

Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Emac34: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Their life
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
does their pose depicts sex ? undecided

Moreover wetin concern me ?
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by debque(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
Rubbish, a girl that was choir mistress in her churchundecided....this is what fame does to you whenever you get there and you are not carefuL...i can vividLy recaLL when she was auditing for project fame, she was so simpLe and down to earth, i personaLy feLL inLove with her cosof the way she Looked then, but todae she has Lost her sense of decency...Looking back @her parents when she was contesting for project fame you'd know she had a humble and good christian background...not critizising you, but always remember where you started from...i stiLL Love you...Letter from a Fan.

Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by mikool007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Waow so u r this smart,owkay they had sex then tut it wud be a gud idea to go to d studio nd take pictures of themselves still n.kd......tnks for figuring it out for us grin grin
Re: Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This by brodalikeme(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
It is their business. It doesn't change the fact that they is no light and the weather is very hot and Buhari doesn't seems to care.

(1) (Reply)

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / Me And My Baby Mama In Throwback Pix 2018 / Things That Turn Girls On Every Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.