Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer (152394 Views)

Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by uchman(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
hayzed1090:

U can't see d query Or u can't rectify it

I can't see the query brother

Had this query since 4 weeks ago...
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by hayzed1090: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
uchman:

I can't see the query brother

Had this query since 4 weeks ago...

Av not been able to upload m edited documents for days too. Mayb dey av issues with dere site
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by tolani4real: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2018
I heard that tax TIN number is generated automatically after company registration with CAC.
I got my company registered about 2 weeks ago but I don't have TIN number yet?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by hayzed1090: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2018
DeConsultant:

Firstly, for a change of name for an existing registered company (post-incorporation). There are quite a number of obligation that must first be fulfilled before CAC can effect the changes.
1. Have the company paid Annual Returns up to date.

2. A special resolution must be raised by the board of directors of the said company, stating reason for the change of name and the new proposed company name.

3. A new name search & availability must be initiated and the proposed new company name must be approve by CAC, the new approved company name must be filed along all other relevant documents.

4. An application for change in company name must be raise as well.

5. The prescribed fees must be paid.

6. Remember it must be filed by an accredited agent or a director in the company.

Secondly, change of director is almost the same procedure, just that the resolution will be an ordinary resolution. There will be application for CTCs. It is quite similar as the first application.

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call or WhatsApp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Hello boss , pls m registration was just approved now and av been issue a RC number. My challenge is d pick up point if m certificate , I selected yaba during the registration but I selected alahusa when uploading m documents.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by psalmson001: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day all.

Please i am trying to upload documents via docupload for a new registration since yesterday, but i have been receing the below error message.

Please how do i go about this?

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by senny(f): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
I want to register my company name. I have done it online, but it was asking for a code at a point. I want to know about the payment and how much it will cost
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
psalmson001:
Good day all.

Please i am trying to upload documents via docupload for a new registration since yesterday, but i have been receing the below error message.

Try using a laptop or desktop computer
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by psalmson001: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
jjbest123:
Try using a laptop or desktop computer

Thanks, its been sorted out already. I was making a mistake by selecting "originating office" instead of selecting a pick up location.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by elldeb101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello all...Please what does objects of Memorandum entails?
Secondly, does import and export of general goods need proficiency certificate?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by Dollabiz: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
hayzed1090:

Hello boss , pls m registration was just approved now and av been issue a RC number. My challenge is d pick up point if m certificate , I selected yaba during the registration but I selected alahusa when uploading m documents.

After correcting your queries error how many days did it took for them to approve it.i did for a friend and it’s still pending after correcting the queries to shorten her address
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by hayzed1090: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dollabiz:

After correcting your queries error how many days did it took for them to approve it.i did for a friend and it’s still pending after correcting the queries to shorten her address

2 working days . Unless their site is down
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by elldeb101(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
elldeb101:

Never mind. Thanks
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by upengineer: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
While filling the CAC application, I used two names and my international passport which is my means of identification bears three names. The application has been approved, company is registered. The CAC staff refused to release the certificate based on incomplete information. Anyway out?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
upengineer:
While filling the CAC application, I used two names and my international passport which is my means of identification bears three names. The application has been approved, company is registered. The CAC staff refused to release the certificate based on incomplete information. Anyway out?
What informations did they say is incomplete?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by upengineer: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
One of the Director's name. Instead of Surname, Middle Name First Name as appeared on international passport, I filled Surname, First Name no middle name. Any solution?
jjbest123:
What informations did they say is incomplete?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by jjbest123(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
upengineer:
One of the Director's name. Instead of Surname, Middle Name First Name as appeared on international passport, I filled Surname, First Name no middle name. Any solution?
Micgray100 Please can you help him?
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by micgray100(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
jjbest123:
Micgray100 Please can you help him?

Yes I can.. Let him send message to my watsapp number.. 0703272894one.... I charge 5k for guidance fee...
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
tolani4real:
I heard that tax TIN number is generated automatically after company registration with CAC.
I got my company registered about 2 weeks ago but I don't have TIN number yet?

Good day Sir, the truth is that on before now (it started two years and ended last year), every company duly registered will also be automatically be registered with the FIRS for TIN (Tax Identification Number) however, this was stop early this year. I feel the reason is because most companies that benefited from this scheme did not bother to submit or file their manual company documents with the nearest FIRS MSTO within their domain. Every company must have a physical file with the FIRS MSTO within their registered address.

We (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c) are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
hayzed1090:

Good Evening Sir, if you are yet to pickup, kindly move to Alausa, that is where you will get your company documents.

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

We (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c) are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
psalmson001:
Good day all.

This is just a result of system breakdown. Sometimes the upload site can be undergoing maintenance, all we have to do is to exercise patience. If the problem persist after some days (more than two days, then you need professional hands to assist).

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
senny:
I want to register my company name. I have done it online, but it was asking for a code at a point. I want to know about the payment and how much it will cost

Yes there are some proposed company names or NGO names that requires consent codes. This can be solved by applying to the Corporate Affairs Commission in writing and it attract a fee of N5,000. After some days the code accompanied with the company name will be issued.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
elldeb101:

The memorandum of a company is one of the two constitution of a company (second is the article of association). The memorandum comprises of the following:
1. The company name
2. The business objectives
3. The authorized share capital of the company.
4. The registered office of the company
5. Any restriction on powers of the company
6. Liability of any member of the company etc.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
elldeb101:

Secondly, import and export of general goods does not need proficiency certificates. It is a normal business.

Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018

Some recent applications by GOMEZ CORPORATE CONSULT LTD
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by naijajobspost(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
are this people saying no more TIN after business name registration then their is no point registering since some people only need the thing for a corporate acct
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
naijajobspost:
are this people saying no more TIN after business name registration then their is no point registering since some people only need the thing for a corporate acct

No Sir, that is not the point, the point is that for you to get your company TIN, you must apply manual to the nearest FIRS office within your registered business address with all your valid company CAC documents and a file will be opened in your company name. This is important because when the company start filing VAT payments (business name company) or Company Income Tax (Limited Companies) e.t.c. The company file created with them will serve as a record point of view to know the standing of the company with the tax office. As against just getting the TIN for account purposes without have a manual file with the nearest FIRS office (MSTO) within your location. So it manual application for TIN is important for record purposes as against electronic means.

We (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants e.t.c) are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by coolscott(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Marking
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by DeConsultant: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Some of this week finalised applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer by upengineer: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
God bless your hurstle my brother. The issue has been resolved and the certificate has been issued. What i did was to swear an affidavit at Federal High court and that solved the matter.
upengineer:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.