Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) (3228 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by gbens2000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
They are sometimes one wouldn't care much wen embarrassed,but one moment one will pray not to be is when you are with the opposite sex,boyfriend,girlfriend,bff etc.they a few have had thou,I remember onetime I had an ap with one better gal I met through 2go(that's wen 2go was still the bomb sha,dunno abt nw)she came over to my house,we had fun,gist and I manage buy one small Coke for her.then it was time for the main event(surely after all the dirty and late night chats of wat we would do to each other wen we see)all this while I just they look time make my papa no com jam us sha.but I was forming boss sey ma papa no dey town so time dey wella,fast forward.na so we dey bed she was on me the next thing I hear my papa open door.within 5secs I started sweating profusely,I came out of my room greeted him thinking he had seen her shoe as soon as he went straight to his room I hurried her out of the house.5minutes later he came out of his room stepping out again I now made one of the worst mistake of my life by reporting myself.cant tell u the rest sha buh the outcome of that surely wasn't good.the girl insult me tire for 2go after stalking me with insults in so many chat rooms.pls lemme hear yours.pls don't mind my mumble jumbled words and writing.

Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
ok
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2016

1998 During our senior secondary sch graduation ceremony.
On that fateful day, the girl i was crushing on sent for me in the hostel to come for photoshot.

I was so elated, quickly i dreessed up and rushed to the venue to meet her. On reaching there, She gave me a rare smiles. I was overwhelmed and couldn't believe that it wasnt dreams.

The worst moment Came when we posed for the pics, i was putting on a light fabrics trouser with boxers.
As the photographer told me to grab her waist, i had an e r r e c T i o n.. .. .. I couldnt stand for the photoshot any longer. The photographer was busy laugh in. My crushing was worried and confused too
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by gbens2000(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2016
kenonze:

1998 During our senior secondary sch graduation ceremony.
On that fateful day, the girl i was crushing on sent for me in the hostel to come for photoshot.

I was so elated, quickly i dreessed up and rushed to the venue to meet her. On reaching there, She gave me a rare smiles. I was overwhelmed and couldn't believe that it wasnt dreams.

The worst moment Came when we posed for the pics, i was putting on a light fabrics trouser with boxers.
As the photographer told me to grab her waist, i had an e r r e c T i o n.. .. .. I couldnt stand for the photoshot any longer. The photographer was busy laugh in. My crushing was worried and confused too
shocked grin grin grin
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 05, 2016
I can't remember
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2016
I feel very comfortable around d opposite sex nd neva had an embarrassing moment, maybe bcuz am gay? undecided
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by gbens2000(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
I feel very comfortable around d opposite sex nd neva had an embarrassing moment, maybe bcuz am gay? undecided
ok
Re: MUST READ ,tell Us Your Most Embarrassing Moments With The Opposite Sex.(lolz) by gbens2000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
I can't remember
ok maybe it wasn't really embarrassing.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? / Photos Every Secondary School Student In Nigeria Can Relate To(past And Present) / ♤Happy ♤Birthday ♡♡JeffreyJamez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.