Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? (3232 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Most guys have sent PMs, but hardly get a reply because ladies on here ignore them.

And I ask, why? could you give your reasons? I had tried to reach out to a few but they wouldn't respond and most do not know why I contacted them in the first place.

No, it wasn't what you were thinking lady, not for sex. It is not something I do often but for some next year plans, I felt I could reach out to just one person whom I deemed reasonable. Whether to term it pride on their part or fear, I have no idea. You could do good by letting guys know why you ignore PMs and it will help fine tune approaches if I or anyone is doing something wrong by sending PMs.

So, may I know why you ignore PMs? Don't be shy; let me hear from you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by StupidGoat(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
If online women do not answer you go for offline women. Don't complain

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by AbroadBabe(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
The thing is.
We are just too lazy to check our mail.(it looks like desert most times)
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
.because after replying the guy won't say anything reasonable

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy lemme say this....

I dnt care of pms anymore... Before I'm so happy replying most of them but only to find out that some of them are plainly YAHOO BOIZ who wanna hacked my account thinking I have a bag of million account inside! We'll these mumugos even tried to open my account..

Stvpid men. May their d1ck shrink and their balls may become bigger like basketball angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by rawpadgin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have never & will never send any female nairalander pm

Well, unless she sent first

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Okay buddies, I had included : You are free to bash but removed it. Surprisingly, it is taking effect lol. I get it people. smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by tempem: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
AbroadBabe:
The thing is.
We are just too lazy to check our mail.(it looks like desert most times)
Spotted!!
*take your five*
This Is trust, though... at Ben's Lodge.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I do reply pms

no=if you don't have a pic on ur profile(do not think about it)

no2=your thread reads trash eg...I LOVE SO SO So.. I WANT TO FVCK(dont even come close)

no3=you no get location... nothing nothing... no only 'm' de dere(na knife I go take cut ur pm)

ya not cute(pls forgerriiit)

oya m awt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Fmartin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dnt care of pms anymore... Before I'm so happy replying most of them but only to find out that some of them are plainly YAHOO BOIZ who wanna hacked my account thinking I have a bag million account inside! We'll these mumugos even tried to open my account..

Stvpid men. May their d1ck shrink and their balls may become bigger like basketball angry
shai! Ur blood dey hot shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by senibo1: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I dnt care of pms anymore... Before I'm so happy replying most of them but only to find out that some of them are plainly YAHOO BOIZ who wanna hacked my account thinking I have a bag million account inside! We'll these mumugos even tried to open my account..

embolden.. for real

imagine what you're wishing your fellow human undecided God help you
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Most of us don't even know our email account.
most of us has forggoten our p/word
most of us can't access our account
While some of us get multiple account...so wer nor even know which account get email.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check hateu2's profile for reason ladies don't reply pms.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:
True bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
Check hateu2's profile for reason ladies don't reply pms.
It's not a do or die affair either. I created this out of curiosity. How is that? wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
groomed:
It's not a do or die affair either. I created this out of curiosity. How is that? wink
I said read the reasons ooo.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
sexymoma:
Most of us don't even know our email account.
most of us has forggoten our p/word
most of us can't access our account
While some of us get multiple account...so wer nor even know which account get email.
hmmm... quite a list! Not bad, we can always excuse ourselves in to .... smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by firstking01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mtcheeews...no bi you get time to send em pmsundecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by senibo1: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I do reply pms

no2=your thread reads trash eg...I LOVE SO SO So.. I WANT TO FVCK(dont even come close)

no3=you no get location... nothing nothing... no only 'm' de dere(na knife I go take cut ur pm)

oya m awt
you're the kind of girls op is referring to, your comment compelled me to check your profile, you know what I saw? rubbish grin

your ain't having only but thausands of location on your profile, you even have the guts to include Iran and Iraq. who does that??

lala is the only person you following you still have the guts to spew trash of the kind of pm you"d reply. do you think we are that gullible

btw cute. are you cute your self? who cuteness epp?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
embolden.. for real

imagine what you're wishing your fellow human undecided God help you

Chaii... I don't feel pity for them...
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by ronald4lif(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
StupidGoat:

grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
I do reply pms

oya m awt
smiley Okay

1. She is smart and intelligent.

2. She is very current with the happenings in the country and knows politics/history

3. She is naturally beautiful, even without makeups.

4. She is a go-getter and a remarkable pace-setter

5. Do you qualify for any of the above?
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
you're the kind of girls op is referring to, your comment compelled me to check your profile, you know what I saw? rubbish grin

your ain't having only but thausands of location on your profile, you even have the guts to include Iran and Iraq. who does that??

lala is the only person you following you still have the guts to spew trash of the kind of pm you"d reply. do you think we are that gullible

btw cute. are you cute your self? who cuteness epp?
Too much makeups turn me off either, especially if it's like coke and fanta on the applied regions. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by senibo1: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Chaii... I don't feel pity for them...
are you this heartless? undecided

I thought you'd be the bae trapping my heart soon,now obvious isnt you.

very sad indeed.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by groomed: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
I said read the reasons ooo.
ok MissHatey.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by senibo1: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
groomed:
Too much makeups turn me off either, especially if it's like coke and fanta on the applied regions. smiley
who is talking about your turn off buddy.

let call a spade a spade, make-up helps grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
are you this heartless? undecided

I thought you'd be the bae trapping my heart soon,now obvious isnt you.

very sad indeed.

Yes I am so heartless when it comes to these wannabe yahoo boiz!
I will leave nothing but a bullet in their d1cks
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by CaraJewel(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
I reply wen i visit my mail

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Why Do You Do This? by CaraJewel(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
I reply wen i visit my mail..tz jxt a way of making acquaintances den friends..even if we no go ever see for dis life ;DI reply wen i visit my mail..tz jxt a way of making acquaintances den friends..even if we no go ever see for dis life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surprise Birthday Cake / If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal / Do Ex Broke Guys Truly Never Forget The Girl That Stood By Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.