Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria (14477 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Indian Embassy To Issue Indian Medical Visa / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by OneManLegion(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2016
MizTyna:
Or maybe you're not Indian and just looking for trouble. Indians are all over lagos taking bikes and pissing on third mainland bridge and you're here asking if you're safe. Even if you go to Warri na look dem go dey look you,you don't interest anybody brov

Nor vex say I wan derail o, but you've got an infectious smile. I checked your dp(because of this funny comment) and found myself smiling back at your dp like a loony.

Oya, continue doing what you were doing, Tina, I just wanted to tell you you have an arresting smile.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Tellemall: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Who are you to give us that title? is your land rape free? WHy deceive yourself.

I joined this forum because Nigeria was the only other rapist nation in the world at par with India. do I thought Ill find some acceptance here. Kindly go and read my intro thread. shooo

You joined this forum "because Nigeria was the only other rapist nation in the world on par with India".

I hope the Indians have faced their issues at home before they get interested in that of Nigeria.

BTW, I've got a really cool friend from Hyderabad. My problem with him is his interest in... Well, let's say that he's not the only Indian guy with an insatiable woman thirst. And he is so rude about it. We've sat at tables and had him say silly stuff to women who promptly leave or try to ignore him.

Why do Indians objectify women? Is it a culture? Or a trait brought out from living in India?
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Tellemall:

You joined this forum "because Nigeria was the only other rapist nation in the world on par with India".

I hope the Indians have faced their issues at home before they get interested in that of Nigeria.

BTW, I've got a really cool friend from Hyderabad. My problem with him is his interest in... Well, let's say that he's not the only Indian guy with an insatiable woman thirst. And he is so rude about it. We've sat at tables and had him say silly stuff to women who promptly leave or try to ignore him.

Why do Indians objectify women? Is it a culture? Or a trait brought out from living in India?

Some Nigerians are worse.

I got many Nigerian friends here. Some openly indulging and boasting in se.xual romps

It seems in your culture it is you infact who objectify women. I dont even need to go into details. You can just follow many of the posts here in Nairaland.

Most of the posts here are about s.ex and rating women based on their physique.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Tellemall: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Some Nigerians are worse.

I got many Nigerian friends here. Some openly indulging and boasting in se.xual romps

It seems in your culture it is you infact who objectify women. I dont even need to go into details. You can just follow many of the posts here in Nairaland.

Most of the posts here are about s.ex and rating women based on their physique.

Really? Because he's not the first Indian I've observed with such traits.

I asked a question and now you're telling me about Nigerians being worse? Is your only response to try and attack the Nigerians? You could at least try and explain why outside of forums Indians are thirsty for women. Online people say things, but on ground they don't.

Because India is worse than Nigeria. It's smelly, there are cannibals on the lose (some sect), there is shit everywhere. And when the Indians come to Nigeria they look no better off than they do back in Tamil.

Whatever.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Because India is worse than Nigeria. It's smelly, there are cannibals on the lose (some sect), there is shit everywhere. And when the Indians come to Nigeria they look no better off than they do back in Tamil.

Whatever.

India can never be worse than Nigeria. Hahaha cheesy

We have a way larger economy than yours. We r included in the G8.

We are more democratic than you. Not frequently interrupted by millitary dictatorship and even now run by an ex millitary dictator.

We have nuclear weapons and we have successful space programs. We have explore the moon and have plans to go onto Mars. Our economy is big enough to buy your country.

Nigeria is worse and smellier than India. You people are cannibalistic and do all sorts of human rituals and witchcraft including ur pastors and imams. You people abduct and rap.e young girla and openly do cult warfare, kidnapping and murders. Moreover your northern part is completely taken over by boko haram and Fulani cattlemen.
Your education system is still underdevolped so much so that Nigerians are forced to travel to India and study in our universitities. Even in Dubai i personally know many Nigerians studying in Indian colleges.
Your currency is way lower than ours and your streets still underdevolped compare to our cities. There is so much more I can say but i do not wish to offend good Nigerians over a nicnompoop like you.

If you visit India now and see how developed we are , youu will wish you was never born in Nigeria. So face your own jarre.

My best friend is Nigerian btw from Adamawa state. So lets leave it there.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

We are more democratic than you. Not frequently interrupted by millitary dictatorship and even now run by an ex millitary dictator.

We have nuclear weapons and we have successful space programs. We have explore the moon and have plans to go onto Mars. Our economy is big enough to buy your country.

Nigeria is worse and smellier than India. You people are cannibalistic and do all sorts of human rituals and witchcraft including ur pastors and imams. You people abduct and rap.e young girla and openly do cult warfare, kidnapping and murders. Moreover your northern part is completely taken over by boko haram and Fulani cattlemen.
Your education system is still underdevolped so much so that Nigerians are forced to travel to India and study in our universitities. Even in Dubai i personally know many Nigerians studying in Indian colleges.
Your currency is way lower than ours and your streets still underdevolped compare to our cities. There is so much more I can say but i do not wish to offend good Nigerians over a nicnompoop like you.

If you visit India now and see how developed we are , youu will wish you was never born in Nigeria. So face your own jarre.

So if India is so great why do you live in Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So if India is so great why do you live in Dubai?

Honestly i wanted to complete my education back home.

Bu my Parents have been settled in the Gulf for ages. Since the 80s so weve gotten used to this place.

But I have studied 4 years back home in India. And I will go back once im done with my degree. Therea lot of scope for start up businesses back home for fresh graduates.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
So Tis thread is still alive angry

Oga indianbwoy we get wahala leave us with our problems face yhurs...if yhu wan compare yhu will cross out cons n pros tire ..

As na come get "nuclear weapon" "Developed country" So what...

If yhu wan come naija come yhu won't be the first or last...the last time I visited Elegushi beach Water carry one of una people Go and No body even flinched...One less M0r0n to deal with... grin

Forget all yhu Fronting we like foreigners but we don't kiss asss undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
slyIsaac:
So Tis thread is still alive angry

Oga indianbwoy we get wahala leave us with our problems face yhurs...if yhu wan compare yhu will cross out cons n pros tire ..

As na come get "nuclear weapon" "Developed country" So what...

If yhu wan come naija come yhu won't be the first or last...the last time I visited Elegushi beach Water carry one of una people Go and No body even flinched...One less slowpoke to deal with... grin

Forget all yhu Fronting we like foreigners but we don't kiss asss undecided

I sabi u like foreigner especially ur oyinbo and arabic masters
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

I sabi u like foreigner especially ur oyinbo and arabic masters
Smh ...Yhu get Wahala oga

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Smh ...Yhu get Wahala oga

na ur wahala dey go follow me
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Tellemall: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

smiley
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

na ur wahala dey go follow me

Abeg Indian boy, could y ou help me get some of Ur natural herbal treatments for the skin?
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jadeite:

Abeg Indian boy, could y ou help me get some of Ur natural herbal treatments for the skin?

Wetin dey happen for ur skin. Una Naija ppl mus stop usin bleach sef. Go natural.

All na chemical e go cause una big kasala .
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tellemall:

Indian men are underdeveloped.

Your best friend is Nigerian? And you sound like this? Pure buffoonery. Knowing states in Nigeria is like knowing provinces in India.

At the end of the day your jingoism does nothing to change the world's perception about India. Everybody knows that Indians are.... All nincompoops.

I wasn't born in Nigeria, so I don't have to imagine India-like conditions. You're the ones who were born in sweaty , smelly depraved environments.

You are underdeveloped yourself.

We dont have provinces ok. We have states!

I can name all Nigerian states off my head.

Everyone respect us in the west coz we run their upper lvl jobs and all fields.

Atleast moreso than u ppl.

U ppl r stinking urself. U even use toilet paper. Lyk disgustin. Shyy.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Wetin dey happen for ur skin. Una Naija ppl mus stop usin bleach sef. Go natural.

I can sée you dont read!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by NONNYG: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Indianboy check ur mail
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by tuzle(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

where did u learn vanacular from
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

hahaha. Guy u don learn pidgin finish o, see as u dey speak am lyk say na your mother tongue. U dey try o
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jadeite:

I can sée you dont read!
I think the guy resides in U.A.E not in India
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by NONNYG: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
dat guy na Indian warri version
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Tellemall: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You are underdeveloped yourself.

We dont have provinces ok. We have states!

I can name all Nigerian states off my head.

Everyone respect us in the west coz we run their upper lvl jobs and all fields.

Atleast moreso than u ppl.

U ppl r stinking urself. U even use toilet paper. Lyk disgustin. Shyy.

Lol. You keep saying "you people".

I'm not one of " you people ".

Have a nice morning.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Honestly i wanted to complete my education back home.

Bu my Parents have been settled in the Gulf for ages. Since the 80s so weve gotten used to this place.

But I have studied 4 years back home in India. And I will go back once im done with my degree. Therea lot of scope for start up businesses back home for fresh graduates.

I didn't ask you for your biography I asked you a simple question if India is so great why do you live in a gulf state?
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I didn't ask you for your biography I asked you a simple question if India is so great why do you live in a gulf state?

Didnt i tell you. I never asked to live here. I was born here and dependent on parents income for education and survival.

Almost all my relatives are back home in India andd they are doing well job n education wise.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jadeite:

I can sée you dont read!

Madame i meant no insult. What i meant was that bleaching might be a reason for skin resction whcih is why you requested for that herbal treatment.

My final point was that prevention is better than cure.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
tuzle:
where did u learn vanacular from

Evrytin na blessin from Ifa.

Knowledge dey comot from ur head. Ur Ori.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
NONNYG:
Indianboy check ur mail

Oga i don reply for ur mail. Make u check it sharp sharp. I no get time for emails sef.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Didnt i tell you. I never asked to live here. I was born here and dependent on parents income for education and survival.

Almost all my relatives are back home in India andd they are doing well job n education wise.

So why did your parents move to a gulf state if India was so great?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So why did your parents move to a gulf state if India was so great?

Coz my dad went at a time when oil wealth was still a new thing and prospects were good as the Gulf was still just getting into its feet n he married my mom n brought her over n since then they r settled. Also pay and equipment n experience r better here.

Ofcourse India is still developing n derz lots of space for improvement.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Coz my dad went at a time when oil wealth was still a new thing and prospects were good as the Gulf was still just getting into its feet n he married my mom n brought her over n since then they r settled. Also pay and equipment n experience r better here.

Ofcourse India is still developing n derz lots of space for improvement.

So if India is still developing and you don't live there why do you feel the need to call other countries shitholes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Peace To Begin London Operations / Jet Fuel Now ₦670 Per Litre From ₦170 - Airline Operators Cry Out / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.