Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria (14437 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Indian Embassy To Issue Indian Medical Visa / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So if India is still developing and you don't live there why do you feel the need to call other countries shitholes?

Wat country. Nigeria? U ppl forced me to. I wudnt hav if u hadnt provoked me in the first place.

I recognize the good sides of Nigeria but u ppl compelled me to speak only the negative aspects.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Wat country. Nigeria? U ppl forced me to. I wudnt hav if u hadnt provoked me in the first place.

I recognize the good sides of Nigeria but u ppl compelled me to speak only the negative aspects.

You called Pakistan a shithole , you called Nigeria the rapicentre of the universe

How did someone force you to say something on the internet that you didn't want to say ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by NONNYG: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oga i don reply for ur mail. Make u check it sharp sharp. I no get time for emails sef.
ogbeni u no reply anything, u just dey yan anyhow abi. ah go change am for u niyen
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

na ur wahala dey go follow me
Amen o...How often do I get to see someone volunteer to carry my Wahala's grin thnks bro

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by tuzle(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Evrytin na blessin from Ifa.

Knowledge dey comot from ur head. Ur Ori.
with the way u type the vanacular u can easily convince me dat u have stayed in naija bfore
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by tuzle(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

with the way u type the vanacular u can easily convince me dat u have stayed in naija bfore and dont tell me u learnt it on nairaland because it hasnt gotten up to a month u registered on naiqaland
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2016
tuzle:
with the way u type the vanacular u can easily convince me dat u have stayed in naija bfore and dont tell me u learnt it on nairaland because it hasnt gotten up to a month u registered on naiqaland

No i havent.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2016
NONNYG:
ogbeni u no reply anything, u just dey yan anyhow abi. ah go change am for u niyen

Oga check once more.

Or ur junk folder
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by kellycute(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Indian people are so smelly and dirty. #shithead people#. Their accent is so annoying. Bunch of slowpoke. Indainbuoy don't come to naija if u don't want us to use u for nwokbi.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by NONNYG: 4:54am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oga check once more.

Or ur junk folder
u just dey bobo me, why ur pm never dey connected? oya send me empty msg on koolng2 @ g m a i l . c0m
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by NONNYG: 4:56am On Mar 16, 2016
there's something I want us to discuss about, not this India/9ja beef talk
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2016
NONNYG:
there's something I want us to discuss about, not this India/9ja beef talk

Done done
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2016
kellycute:
Indian people are so smelly and dirty. #shithead people#. Their accent is so annoying. Bunch of slowpoke. Indainbuoy don't come to naija if u don't want us to use u for nwokbi.

Shiuld i just ignore this or talk about rate of Nigerian pros.titutiom in u.a.e so much so that even a King of a Nigeria is reduced to marrying one of these Dubai types. undecided

I think i will just let this pass. .
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Madame i meant no insult. What i meant was that bleaching might be a reason for skin resction whcih is why you requested for that herbal treatment.

My final point was that prevention is better than cure.

You dont know me, stop assuming..If you cant answer a simple Yes or No, Fine! Dont just run your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Atmmachine(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Done done

Boy.
Why are you damn stupid ??
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by IndianBwoy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadeite:

You dont know me, stop assuming..If you cant answer a simple Yes or No, Fine! Dont just run your mouth.

No i cannot because not wvery Indian you meet is a herbalist.
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by TheArcher(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

dis guy no be indian kankan one ekiti guy 4min indian abeg wu taught you pidgin and yoruba
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Blaqqcorleone(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
TheArcher:
dis guy no be indian kankan one ekiti guy 4min indian abeg wu taught you pidgin and yoruba
.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HIM PIDGIN ...NAH DIE...
LOL
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by hmmph: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
IndianBwoy:

1) oh ok. I will look into the FFL then.

2) No no I was referring to Somali Pirates on the Gulf of Aden. Ah I see.

3)yes i get. But Im well versed in islam , I can speak Arabic and I have memorized parts of the Quran so I think I should be alright.

4)Ah I see. Is their villages and tribal cultural events? How is the Middle Belt region in terms of safety?

5)oh oh all right.
No it is not safe. You ppl kill tons of Africans in India so do you think an African country will be accommodating to you? I know ppl who will spit on you and maybe even harm you if set foot in that country

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Teeboy22(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
NONNYG:
u just dey bobo me, why ur pm never dey connected? oya send me empty msg on koolng2 @ g m a i l . c0m

Lol
Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Teeboy22(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
NONNYG:

Lol.....werey ni bobo yen joor

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria by Teeboy22(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
NONNYG:
dat guy na Indian warri version

Lol..... Abeokuta version ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / Airlines At Kaduna Airport Insist On Cash Payment / Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.