Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) (2964 Views)

Meet 10 Year Old "Youngest Sugar Daddy"& His 19year Old Insta Thot. / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
It's about that time lol!

Let's separate the weed from the chaffs.

We all know there's a thin like between being a ladies man and an ass licker. There are many woman wrappers here on the romance section but that is not my concern for today.

Today, we want to identify the woman haters and bashers among us.

I'm not a feminist, neither do I stand for anyone's cause but I believe women are to be honoured and respected and this exactly the opposite of what Misogynists do. This women are our future mothers and sisters, the way we handle them today determines how they turn out tomorrow. They are the nurturers of our homes and groomers of our future leaders.

Now is the time to name them and let them know what they stand for and do on this forum is wrong.

So here comes our list which will be updated as we all nominate them.

VizKiz

Tosyne2much

Wristbangle

Synzu

Naijaboy

Cutehector

MrCork
#

Searchingforlove
#

TheSonofMark

Decker

SIDENOTE.

The ones with an asterisk are either old or repented Misogynists. Over time, they've taken a new leaf due to maturity or just by plain change of heart. cheesy

While the ones with a # sign are the black woman haters. They prefer either white woman or "light skinned" women. They worship this set category of women and treat their fellow ebony skinned compatriots with disdain.

A brief synopsis about each of the now loadingĀ»

UPDATE
After the synopsis, some of them are beginning to clear their names.
It is now left to romanceland members for be the judge and jury on this heinous crimes they've committed against womanity . grin
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Topestbilly(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Shamstiel: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vizkiz

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin I am waiting for one particular male moniker grin
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
@OP ure a confirm ass licker. "click like if u agree and share if u agree.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP ure a confirm ass licker. "click like if u agree and share if u agree.
I don't even know which one is better, an ass licker or a woman wrapper like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
Seems this people are afraid to mention names o!

Can I help?

Tosine2much/wristbangle
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Maxi112: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
PushPlay:

I don't even know which one is better, an ass licker or a woman wrapper like you. tongue
LOL everybody knows im no woman wrapper.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
PushPlay:

Seems this people are afraid to mention names o!

Can I help?

Tosine2much/wristbangle
grin
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vizkiz tops the list undecided

I don't know who is next
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ya'll know yerselves... report in! grin
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by kilokeys(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
U will not go and prepare dinner for ur father.. Be waiting
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
LoL!grin

Misogynist Online...famous Notorious Asslickers In reality. undecided

Vizkiz for example..grin the nigga loves....lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mr cork
Searchingforlove
others loading..
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Adonis3: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL everybody knows im no woman wrapper.

guy,

How far na.. U don call the girl

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
namedonfinish:
Mr cork
Searchingforlove
others loading..
Thank you.
How can this notorious one escape my mind all this while
Updates loading.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
List Completed.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
PushPlay:

Thank you.

How can this notorious one escape my mind all this while

Updates loading.
please pal, do me a favour..
when those two come for me, pls be sure to defend me.. especially dat one dat blows grammar like no tomoro( no offenise) abi how he dey write am sef..
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by funlord(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin

Aah! I am here to laugh, add pepper and referee brawls!
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by dollyjoy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
I never knew guys asslick guys asses too.

You listed active male handles here probably to be look kindly upon.mtheeeew!
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

please pal, do me a favour..
when those two come for me, pls be sure to defend me.. especially dat one dat blows grammar like no tomoro( no offenise) abi how he dey write am sef..
Take a chill gurl.

Their words can't grows hands and reach you from wherever they're typing from.

Besides, most times they're just too scared to defend themselves because they know the allegations are true so they keep quiet in their complacency.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
PushPlay:

Take a chill gurl.

Their words can't grows hands and reach you from wherever they're typing from.

Besides, most times they're just too scared to defend themselves because they know the allegations are true so they keep quiet in their complacency.

ok sir, I will observe celestially from my bedroom..
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
Misogynistic or not, they are still humans underneath and they still have a heart

True Misogynistics will certainly die alone.

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think he chose who he did so they'd come an agrue with em.
dollyjoy:
op just want some friday show(online brawl)to spice his boring day.the moniker he choosed says it all.

Exactly!
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by funlord(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
smiley
PushPlay:
It's about that time lol!

Let's separate the weed from the chaffs.

We all know there's a thin like between being a ladies man and an ass licker. There are many woman wrappers here on the romance section but that is not my concern for today.

Today, we want to identify the woman haters and bashers among us.

I'm not a feminist, neither do I stand for anyone's cause but I believe women are to be honoured and respected and this exactly the opposite of what Misogynists do. This women are our future mothers and sisters, the way we handle them today determines how they turn out tomorrow. They are the nurturers of our homes and groomers of our future leaders.

Now is the time to name them and let them know what they stand for and do on this forum is wrong.

So here comes our list which will be updated as we all nominate them.

2.[b]
Tosyne2much

Naijaboy

Who goes first. grin

SIDENOTE.

The ones with an asterisk are either old or repented Misogynists. Over time, they've taken a new leaf due to maturity or just by plain change of heart. cheesy

While the ones with a # sign are the black woman haters. They prefer either white woman or "light skinned" women. They worship this set category of women and treat their fellow ebony skinned compatriots with disdain.

A brief synopsis about each of the now loadingĀ»

Cc: naijaboy and tosyne2much!

Abeg next time try to spell dia names correctly! No fear.................. Lmfao!!!
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

What is the Babooness saying now?

Oooops!

I bet you guys will call me a Mysognist nowgrin

So is you b.f or e-crush on the list?
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by dollyjoy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
I think he chose who he did so they'd come an agrue with em.
op just want some friday show(online brawl)to spice his boring day.the moniker he choosed says it all.
Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
Some of those guys listed are not misogynists rather they don't hesitate to call a female's bluff when the females misbehave or display their silly sense of entitlement .

1 Like

Re: Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) by dollyjoy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
PushPlay:

What is the Babooness saying now?

Oooops!

I bet you guys will call me a Mysognist nowgrin

So is you b.f or e-crush on the list?
no you are not,infact you are a real pussy niggawinkwink.

Nadasad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Differences Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality / She Curses Alot / Lolz: Who Is The Most Stupid Person? -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.