Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi (2674 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by solzmuller(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2017
what can i do i wasted 4k on the lady she didn't allow me to touch her breast shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
Go to ashawo joint. 4k is too much sef for ashy to touch breast and change style

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by yomi007k(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
grin

Shit...owo jona in recession.

Report to police ASAP
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by tee59(f): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Op borrow brain now. Hw wil u nt fail, whn d title of ur post is different frm wat u ar sayn. Dat shows dat, simple common sense u no get. Or beta still, jump into lagoon, ode.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
If you can't not reconcile your story with a simple headline, no way u can handle a lady's breasts

--Martin Luther King Snr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2017
op, are you drunk??
why is your topic different from its content ?
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by rosalieene(f): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
and I was about advising you on how to deal with the guilt! mtcheeeeewwww
you no get sense at all
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by solzmuller(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
i was no myself why u calling me names
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by lhawarl1(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol orisrisi on nairaland
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Op you be alaba boy? No be Wetin dey label dey inside pack na. Which kind packaging/scamming be this?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
I suggest that seun should conduct an iq test for anyone willing to join nl.
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by solzmuller(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
fuvk u
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Asquare49(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op is a fucktardian
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by kilojoDesigns: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
op is still unconscious
Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol

u guys shuld take a chill pill na

i think wat op is saying is he took a gal out, and spent 4k on her but she didnt let him touch her at all and so he drugged her and had sex with her

op correct me if am wrong

and if dis is d case then i must say u're senseless and need to be locked up cos what u did is non-consensus sex which is more or less same as rape

op co

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi by Ac4phil(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
May be you need to check your topic and what you posted here.
How can you had Sxx with someone and at d same didn't allowed u to touch her breast
Jst observing sa

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Just Died While Dabbing in lagos / How Did You Ask Your Girlfriend Out? / Can I Contest For Mr Nairaland With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.