Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (58398 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
my only is p is their complexion..Toooo dark for my likingBeing muscular doesnt mean dey are strong jere,infact its sexyyy

You are a racist in your own country.
What do you mean by "too dark"?

You are even worse than than the Nazis, Europeans or Americans ever were to other races.

You don't like your own people's skin colour? Go and ponder your life now.
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by mikaael(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
ipledge10:
Honestly I don't get the joke angry

neva mind...twasnt meant for pple like u...face ur hustles
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
mikaael:

neva mind...twasnt meant for pple like u...face ur hustles
thank you
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Igodometusalah: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
my only is p is their complexion..Toooo dark for my likingBeing muscular doesnt mean dey are strong jere,infact its sexyyy
This comment is very stupid and unreasonable.
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you don't seem to know different types of build we have,there is lean muscle,there is bulky muscle. It's all about choice,depending on what you want to use it for. If you're a bouncer or professional weight lifter,then you go for bulky,if you want it to look great,you go for lean. My favorite is lean muscle though and it doesn't mean one can't be well built with lean muscle. Lean muscles though is usually seen on tall guys with naturally lean features and it's really sexy
now ur getting my point...when I opened the thread I was expecting to see the family having those kinda bulky body structures...but getting here I just saw an averagly built family...imagine the guy coming to marry their daughter is as big as vin diesel or the rock...then these people would look like rats beside him...that's was y I said they got no muscles on
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by ready2learn: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Super hero family. Black version of the Thundermans
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by KissCODE(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
farano:
Be honest, What would you do?
1. Run for your life grin
2. Stay out of fear
3. Go into endless coma grin
do u mean meeting her people standing like this?
If thats what u mean... Meeeeen!
I will rotate and vanish
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
temple11:
I'm now wondering what the boo in question looks like undecided
she looks like this

Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by giftedheart1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
ipledge10:
Honestly I don't get the joke angry

Honestly, it is not meant for everyone to understand. But happy are those who understand for theirs is the kingdom of laughter!!!
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by veekbreezy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I will login and show them topics in romance sections.

And if network dull u nko? Hmmm... I don dey Waka leave u o.
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
EmmySparky:
now ur getting my point...when I opened the thread I was expecting to see the family having those kinda bulky body structures...but getting here I just saw an averagly built family...imagine the guy coming to marry their daughter is as big as vin diesel or the rock...then these people would look like rats beside him...that's was y I said they got no muscles on
oh,thats true,if the suitor is as built as The Rock or Vin Diesel,the whole family would run away
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Some moderator are morons Seun. Check their activities.I tagged this same mode that put this up when I first brought this pic to the public about 3 weeks ago.no one here knows the origin of this pic but me.

Check them. Seun.
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
farano:

2. Stay out of fear

O boy!

This one na Avengers ooo
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by osusu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Stepping there in a white AMG 6x6 G-Wagon(6 tyres) cost 100 million naira
White Louis Vuitton suit with pants cost 2 million naira
Iced out Platinum chain with VVS pink diamonds all on each stud cost 400 million naira
Red versace bow tie with Medusa faces staring at them cost 50000 naira
Red Salvatore Ferragamo shoe cost 500000 naira
Red framed Cartier aviator sunglasses cost 400000 naira
Red Mahogany Walking StickĀ 
Diamond Studded Rolex Presidential cost 15 million naira
Iced out pinky ring with princess cut diamonds cost 30 million naira.
They've got no option than to thank me for trying to wife up their daughter. All their muscles self go humble and come down.

THEY LOOK LIKE GHANIANS,EXTREMELY DARK HOMOSAPIENS > grin grin

The mother is Amudhia,the Father is Kodjo,first son is Akwasi,second son is Abdulrahman

Guy wake oooo day don break oo
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by osusu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Stepping there in a white AMG 6x6 G-Wagon(6 tyres) cost 100 million naira
White Louis Vuitton suit with pants cost 2 million naira
Iced out Platinum chain with VVS pink diamonds all on each stud cost 400 million naira
Red versace bow tie with Medusa faces staring at them cost 50000 naira
Red Salvatore Ferragamo shoe cost 500000 naira
Red framed Cartier aviator sunglasses cost 400000 naira
Red Mahogany Walking StickĀ 
Diamond Studded Rolex Presidential cost 15 million naira
Iced out pinky ring with princess cut diamonds cost 30 million naira.
They've got no option than to thank me for trying to wife up their daughter. All their muscles self go humble and come down.

THEY LOOK LIKE GHANIANS,EXTREMELY DARK HOMOSAPIENS > grin grin

The mother is Amudhia,the Father is Kodjo,first son is Akwasi,second son is Abdulrahman

Guy wake oooo day don break oo
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nche95(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
nanauju:
The man's dick is facing somewhere else grin
na that one u go see
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamrealdeji:
oh,thats true,if the suitor is as built as The Rock or Vin Diesel,the whole family would run away
lol I swear..
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by missingrib(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
noblegrex:
how can you be the missingrib when you're taking already. Bedides,how many mens' rib have you +how are you so sure you're the missingrib.shikena
is this really a quenope I don't tink so
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
.......how come that smallest one carry head like elephant shit. Abi na 4 seringetti dem born am?? what a pity.................
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by youngchizi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
any time u raise up ur hand to beat her u remember them ,no body go tell u not to beat her
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
D mom tho shocked shocked #transgender ni mummy! grin
Pascal Semanya grin grin
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by noblegrex: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
missingrib:
is this really a quenope I don't tink so
I guess it is.its not a querry but question.
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2016
farano:

2. Stay out of fear

Lawd have mercy!!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Myode(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
I would stay out of love.I don't see the problem.The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.
I hope God would BLESS us with a Daughter as dark/black and tall as his side of the family. I would train her to be a Supermodel. And be proud of being dark and AFRICAN
Re: You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
farano:
2. Stay out of fear
grin
farano:
2. Stay out of fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.