Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (58393 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by money121(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Shey na by Force

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by money121(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Lobatan

EndTime proposal tongue tongue

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Seems she is pregnant grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2017
This is a Do or Die kind of proposal

Brotherman wen dis kind of tin happens u gaz no choice ohh

Either u put d fucking ring or she blows d fucking brains out..

Ur choice tho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Propose or die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by biacan(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Sugar mummy

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Lionbite(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
When you've been in courtship for over 10 years and you cant take it no more.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
What is this one now cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2017
This made me laugh !

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by smulti(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Sugar mummy
sugar girl .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Kufie(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
When you eat the cookie for 10 years and try to break up grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by ELShehzad: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Abbeysunday:
This is a Do or Die kind of proposal

Brotherman wen dis kind of tin happens u gaz no choice ohh

Either u put d fucking ring or she blows d fucking brains out..

Ur choice tho
Bros, its Propose or Die
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by royalamour(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin Achalugo!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

What's happening here?

Humans are losing Humanity.

Most knowledgeable people will now agree with me that this Pre-wedding pics of a thing is now turning to Chronic madness

I hope they are not placing a curse on their marriage

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by addikt(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is Rape!!!...say no to rape grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Benjom(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Staged!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Oche211(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na inside the marriage the guy go point his own gun.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
na how LadyGoddiva, Safiaa and packahantas go propose to their men be this. Yorubad demons don do dem bad already grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

She looks like Iya Atinuke,

Obviously an old cargo cum sugar mummy!

Nothing humbles a man and bring him to his knees like pointing a metal piece at him.

The man and the woman are in for a marriage full of raging storm.

One of them will back out soonest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by OKorowanta: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
It could still be premeditated and not real.
Could be something for d camera.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Brugo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
I know someone totally capable of this. Thankfully I escaped before it got serious. Her love is always like she's threatening you. Men, there are crazy girls in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'd rather take the bullet than propose to a fat belly

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by ivolt: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
addikt:
This is Rape!!!...say no to rape grin

I don't see sex in that pic, just a woman wielding gun and a man on his knee.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
undecided
Na so all dis gehs wey dey form slay queens now go do later ooo......chaiii i jus dey pity guys wey go fall victim
Is dis not even kidnapping??

11 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Profezzor: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
proposal demand at gun point
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by maverickdude(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
On top wetin undecided
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Russianruble: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
angry
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
this one Na slavery Photoshop be this

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nutase: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Russianruble: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is this one now cheesy cheesy
Just checked your DP and I must say you look juicy kiss I will not mind to bury my shaft in your warm hole wink I will pour my 4 liters THICK akamu inside your pot because it's too sweet shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.