Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) (43377 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Throws Weight Behind YEN, Becomes Grand Patron (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by notoriousbabe: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
daveyjay:
hahhaahaha, dem just unban me on 2nd march 08:38am, and U want make dem ban lme aqain??! Guy U weeeked
my gees iyangbali and babangbali are still there,i wan send you go there make you help me give them money and food as this wicked people don talk say na 2019 dem go release dem

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by whytet01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Daysis be longer than east west road my karid GP may u walk and Neva stumble...I rep iyla du portal portal(UST rivers)..this is LSF whyte rtd

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by mikaael(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
durocity:
Why kegites? Bucketites no dy?
platites sef dey.. which one u go join
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by whytet01(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
whytet01:
Daysis be longer than east west road my karid GP may u walk and Neva stumble...I rep iyla du portal portal(UST rivers)..this is LSF whyte rtd
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
U are jar
vikeyz:
The godamus are skirt and blouse,the jara has begun, roll in the emu manya

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Walk
whytet01:
Days is be longer than east west road my karid GP may u walk and Neva stumble...I rep iyla du portal portal(UST rivers)..this is LSF whyte rtd

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by daveyjay(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
my gees iyangbali and babangbali are still there,i wan send you go there make you help me give them money and food as this wicked people don talk say na 2019 dem go release dem
Why 2019??! Dem wan starve am to death the way bubu dey starve us??! Lala and bubu...dem be brothers...
**on a 2nd thouqht, who tell you say I qet money to qive them??!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Walk
Lambadostic:
To God Eledumare iyaff reacherlander! Walk-stumble. I Rep Illiya Fedeco 2/3

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who awa to wawa d gods? Shayo me ur akaribilty jor...or you are highly made by ihe anutara na nti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Very karid

May u live long than east west road
DikeOha882:
I am the woged entity la ka mua,trans gbanwed, trans kpakpa, trans obiya dinma, trans ekulu, trans ikwueche trans awkunanaw by the chiefosis of ilya de engine

Triaxing muaness at this atyma tee,juwarisation of agba shall remains thekeske of the buffalo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Daysis obrodo
oluwatosin1984:
Chefesis der present may u all walk nd never to stumble any atempt ma grama for ayua.all am very karid WALK and shine!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
justscorch:
All na still confra things

Kegites no be confra,if u don ever go their gyration allah even if u get job interview u go forget about the interview

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Daysis obrodo
frankblinkz:
d god's re whizkalifa.... may all babasis arounda d galaxy continue to walk and never to jamantule.... inec remainga my kpokponkious self xy cute ilya du lake vibratin to d whole universe.. I hv seriously vibrated

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by karuwa: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
ilya du arewa the gods qre wise

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by zingov: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mina awulus,one time woged karable entity of ilya du ovia (uniben) by dea fingas n karability we sha no dem, may de king daisis be long
unitysheart:
The 51st Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, was on March 4, 2016 installed as the Grand Patron of Kegites Club International. The event held at one of the halls inside the palace of the Ooni at Ile Ife. Oba Adewusi thus joined Former President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo as one of the Grand Patrons of the club.

The event was attended by the creme de la cremes of the Supreme Comradium. One prominent name among those who attended the event is Doctor Peter Fatomilola. Doctor Fatomilola is a Nigerian dramatist, film actor, poet and prolific playwright.

The installation rites was conducted by the AB Chief of the Kegites Club International World Headquarters, Obafemi Awolowo University, Chief Oluwagbemiga. He was ably supported by his fathers, Chief Odidiomo and Chief Saheed Olugeemol of the World Headquarters. Other notable Chiefs of the Kegites Club that were present are Chief Michael Adekan, Chief Teeto Richards and Chief Oluwo of Ilya Du tecco, yaba College of Technology.

Oba Adewusi being the Grand Patron of the club has thus become one of the pillars of the supreme comradium.

The kegites club or the palm wine club is the most popular socio-cultural club in the Nigeria. The club originated from the University of Ife ile ife (now known as obafemi awolow university). The club was formally formed in (1962). The club had its 1st chief in the person of PROFESSOR OLUSEGUN ADESHINA. Incidentally, since the formation, the club has undergone various kinds of transformations. For instance, the club had its 1st female member (okpeke) in the person of L.S.F DUKPE AJAY. She was the 1st female to join the club in (1968).

In (1974), the club started spreading to other schools in Nigeria with Ilya Du Tractor (Federal College of Agriculture Akure Ondo State Nigeria) as the first Ilya to get a Keg of Office (accreditation) from the World Headquaters. While the first Ilya to get a Keg of Office in Imo-Abia hemisphere is Ilya du Kokoroko (Fed. University of Agric. Umudike, Abia State).

In 1986, Chief ANTHONY UZODINMA OGIDI became the first and only Igbo man to be made a World Chief, and it was during his one year reign that the name of the Club was changed from Palm Wine Drinkards Club to Kegites Club International. This change was basically because members of the club were being connoted to be drunkards and irresponsible people.

Kegites Club International has over 100 branches all around the world, including Ilay du Punjab in India, Ilya du Queen in England and Ilya do Windy in Chicago, USA.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Walk
DikeOha882:
My kariability is not the keske of jukwa my nwannemus

Desis awise
Long life chiefosis

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by allanphash7(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Fum la bush

Yankari forest shall remain your caze
justscorch:
All na still confra things

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Fem all over the galaxy!

Grand patron I doff badamustically And may your dayz be longa than that of methuselah. Grand patron may you continue to walk till infinity.

And is a supremost comradium!

This is XYZ I am karid of Ilya uniport. LSF Briggs on his tentacles..songito and ecowas convention of choba connection of Ilya uniport. Grand son of baba elemu the 21st of East-West Road. Chief hydro carbon infinity. Ayam Karid of a bembestic era,epoch and period of Chiefo the Seraph, Angel without wings.

Wo-wo-wo o!

Nor-nor-nor!!

Lalaturuku?!

Pikin wey dey cry?!

When things fall apart?!

Turukpekpe Turukpekpe?!

All felowsis, xyz chiefisis, all Ayam karid to answer their numenclature in a guy guy way. This is to all my nwanemus, supremost igbaladun both he-re and in absentia that from today day d come moronto go may you all walk and never stumble. And if you are to stumble may you stumble untop of may you walk..
To eledumare I have seriously landed!!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by coachwilcox(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Daysis to Infiniti. Walk terribly. May your 2 plus 2 forever be 22. I remain XYZ19 Feda Ilya du Pen. All protocols observed. The only Feda who during his time never visited the local government area of any okpeke.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
XYZ to the power of 9 Elder... Ilya Du Nateco... grin

To all Iyam Karid may we all walk minus stumble and if we must stumble...Tonnes of Pounds, Dollars, Euro should be our landing pad... to God Eledumare I prayamus...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Emu ni ma mu o
Emu ni ma u
Emu ni ma mu o
Emu ni ma mu
Chemical oyinbo, tan pe ni beer
Chemical olorun,emu funfun
Emi o ni mu beer mo o emu ni ma mu

Please feel free to join me and sing along grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by ladenz(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
durocity:
Why kegites? Bucketites no dy?

You have a future in 'sit down' comedy. cheesy

As in Sit down and cry after listening to some jokes cry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2016
allanphash7:
Fum la bush

Yankari forest shall remain your caze

You ar very karid. Dayziz. Babane onyopuz that comorado vomiting that supremost igbaladun is of kush or of bush boys of what I cannot sankor. He needs to walk terribly o.
Otherwise his case shall become that of Dele Giwa o.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by con3man(f): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2016
When shall it not become for all these jankariwos to dey fire kariability at this time T

TOK is very much karid

Wo wo wo ......
Nor nor nor
Unity ?
Polity
Turupepe turupepe
Piki we say I'm mama no go sleep
By their fingers and kariability

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by ladenz(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2016
And the Nairaland kegites are coming out of their holes. Ilya this and ilya that.

Anyway, I always enjoyed their singing

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by fecosequence(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2016
the head of agbalagba is not meant for child's play
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2016
con3man:
When shall it not become for all these jankariwos to dey fire kariability at this time T

TOK is very much karid

Wo wo wo ......
Nor nor nor
Unity ?
Polity
Turupepe turupepe
Piki we say I'm mama no go sleep
By their fingers and kariability

We shall Dawonmoh...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... wow... I really missed this...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2016
fecosequence:
the head of agbalagba is not meant for child's play

For Table soccer...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Illiya du Uniben.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by lipstick2(f): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Ilya d' Bensu.
Chiefos,may u all waka and Neva stumble.
Days is for u all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Many are called... Few are Chosen...

Some really strong vabaration...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) / Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.