Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) (43384 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Throws Weight Behind YEN, Becomes Grand Patron (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by hawk05(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2016
May you orl walk majestically with stick and stumble not. Any attempt attempted attempt for you to stumble, may it be upon a trailer full loaded of pounds and dollars. Plus you minus you remainth you. The gods is the chifesis of medulla oblongata.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by beentrillchief: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2016
I rep ilya Du kakanfo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Oshin56(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2016
walk and neva to Stumble

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Balkan(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
May you all disobey the law of gravity! A Chefoo XYZ to the power infinito vomiting, made in Ilya Imobraska nawa baptised Cashew. Chefoo the long knife, dat iz to say my down below is as sharp as that of David in The book of bookoses who will video your okpeke and your case will be like that of Dele Giwa.

I was delivered by my Father in Imobraska and before Metusela and he sankored to me, Abc I shall bless mantua you down below. Supremos comradium, here I am a today, still hipa carried with anointing from my father chefoo the iroko.

Let me blessmentua all entities in this Ilya of NL. B y those powerless confirmed on me, by the chefooses awida, do hereby and hereby do, declare and decree,as follows : that May your down bellow be longer that of my down bellow. May your case be not like Dasuki. Dat iz to say you shall imbibe cowrieses and become Hussein bolt or kpakpa Ben Johnson.

May your case be like that of Solomon in the book of bookoses

May you never climb Iroko tree upside down. And so
shall it be.

May you all see caution and apply danger.

Very soon, my carried entities, I shall be pregnant and would like to deliver in this forum who shall be a chefoo on this NL. But who to give me bele, dat I do not know. For few are called but many are chosen.

He who have eyes, let him here.
De gods are wise.

You can now obey the law of gravity

I have vomited.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Fem all over the galaxy!

Grand patron I doff badamustically And may your dayz be longa than that of methuselah. Grand patron may you continue to walk till infinity.

And is a supremost comradium!

This is XYZ I am karid of Ilya uniport. LSF Briggs on his tentacles..songito and ecowas convention of choba connection of Ilya uniport. Grand son of baba elemu the 21st of East-West Road. Chief hydro carbon infinity. Ayam Karid of a bembestic era,epoch and period of Chiefo the Seraph, Angel without wings.

Wo-wo-wo o!

Nor-nor-nor!!

Lalaturuku?!

Pikin wey dey cry?!

When things fall apart?!

Turukpekpe Turukpekpe?!

All felowsis, xyz chiefisis, all Ayam karid to answer their numenclature in a guy guy way. This is to all my nwanemus, supremost igbaladun both he-re and in absentia that from today day d come moronto go may you all walk and never stumble. And if you are to stumble may you stumble untop of may you walk..
To eledumare I have seriously landed!!!!

Chiefe de Seraph remaineth de Elemu de 22nd (not 21st) orf East-West Rd. Remain very nattigbemus........Can't decode ur normenclature. Arkival Chief Ilya Uniport I remain (Climax awana)

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Tobium1(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2016
I came to read funny kegite slangs grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by EmekaEgo365: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

DDiaz b long my nwanemus..may you walk and never somersault..Omo oni kegites! Omo ni kegites ku wen..E ku ye o, E ku ye o we dooooooo..

Kariability is in the chromosome ba be ne. Obiadinma of a wogged jolification is of munwa nowanesly o.

U are Bembe!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Lincoln275(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
day6 oblonjo for all am karid

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Abukc(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Na una sabi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Lincoln275(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
EmekaEgo365:
Walk and neva jam any nkpobi ukwu

mayan oooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Lincoln275(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
U90INDIVERSIT:

Chiefe de Seraph remaineth de Elemu de 22nd (not 21st) orf East-West Rd. Remain very nattigbemus........Can't decode ur normenclature. Arkival Chief Ilya Uniport I remain (Climax awana)
Turukpekpe Turukpekpe?
ori agban is not meant 4 sacrifice
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by impact101: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
National Headquarters I remainer. The gods are wise.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by ifihearam: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2016
This is the voice of a woged entity. I remain the okosisi 1 of Ilya du poly. I was made when men were made. I want to prayamus for the grand Patron may ur daysis be like methuselah.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by nurez(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
I can oyus chief micheal , xy tecco, ab tecco... my nattigbamus chiefeisis from yaba college of technology .....i doff...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Adebomic3(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Representing ilya Oduwa (Ekiti state university) may they walk and never stumble. The gods are always wise.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by olasha1(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Waoo, I was able to read all d vibration from page 1 till d last page $ can't wait to read more, funny enuf I hardly read beyond page1 on NL..

I miss not being a keggaite while in school mehn and I cnt wait to join 1 if it can be created on nairaland here.
Pls is very possible. All d chiefoos. ''Anakinskywalker,adebomic $ balcan etc ,in d house do something as many will like to be a member.
Mind u from my little experience'kegaites are not cultist take note..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Balkan(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2016
olasha1:
Waoo, I was able to read all d vibration from page 1 till d last page $ can't wait to read more, funny enuf I hardly read beyond page1 on NL..

I miss not being a keggaite while in school mehn and I cnt wait to join 1 if it can be created on nairaland here.
Pls is very possible. All d chiefoos. ''Anakinskywalker,adebomic $ balcan etc ,in d house do something as many will like to be a member.
Mind u from my little experience'kegaites are not cultist take note..
Congo you are not carried you are not an entiti.By there carriabilty and fingases you shall know then.

Nothing like juokwa chefoo na adim carried. But I washed your sins off. By magnetic induction you are allowed.

You are delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
U90INDIVERSIT:

Hydrocarbob infinity baba elemu the 21st is my grand fada and Chief de Seraph is my fada so dia4 remaineth baba elemu the 22nd invariably. Decode and sankor my jarasis and vibration. Seraph remains baba elemu the 22nd. My kariability is no akarability of jankas.

You are kponkinati natty.

Chiefusis Dat I onyoko in my veryb4 via Ilya uniport choba connection remaineth
1. Chief Ojiocheimenjor
2.Hydrocarbon Infinity
3. Cheife the Seraph angels without wings
4. Chief Igbanichuka (the controversial coronation of Ilya uniport, A.B fatboy should have been corronated in my opinion, he was bembestically karid. However I still respect igbanichuka as a chief badamustically)

My XY may your daiziz be longathua!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Osabobo(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
May all those who walk in ways of d gods and made in der obiomangwa at dis later T never stumble in path of an ododoyi n ur daysis metusela.may those dat walk in d path of an animalii jamatis omila n go over d bar because der nt made in der bannaleaf n neva apply caution wen der see danger.......proudly LSF Ilya kokoroko.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Abimbade: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
nurez:
I can oyus chief micheal , xy tecco, ab tecco... my nattigbamus chiefeisis from yaba college of technology .....i doff...

Nurez can i ouse ur facial construction. Dis d voice of dat woged baba xy HOD ilya dutecco. Dat is 2 say sf DREY in parenthesis.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by justscorch: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
allanphash7:
Fum la bush

Yankari forest shall remain your caze

That one dey
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Anaskie(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Balkan:
May you all disobey the law of gravity! A Chefoo XYZ to the power infinito vomiting, made in Ilya Imobraska nawa baptised Cashew. Chefoo the long knife, dat iz to say my down below is as sharp as that of David in The book of bookoses who will video your okpeke and your case will be like that of Dele Giwa.

I was delivered by my Father in Imobraska and before Metusela and he sankored to me, Abc I shall bless mantua you down below. Supremos comradium, here I am a today, still hipa carried with anointing from my father chefoo the iroko.

Let me blessmentua all entities in this Ilya of NL. B y those powerless confirmed on me, by the chefooses awida, do hereby and hereby do, declare and decree,as follows : that May your down bellow be longer that of my down bellow. May your case be not like Dasuki. Dat iz to say you shall imbibe cowrieses and become Hussein bolt or kpakpa Ben Johnson.

May your case be like that of Solomon in the book of bookoses

May you never climb Iroko tree upside down. And so
shall it be.

May you all see caution and apply danger.

Very soon, my carried entities, I shall be pregnant and would like to deliver in this forum who shall be a chefoo on this NL. But who to give me bele, dat I do not know. For few are called but many are chosen.

He who have eyes, let him here.
De gods are wise.

You can now obey the law of gravity

I have vomited.

Nwa Absu grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by bobkezel(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
To all karid itis in dis Ilya nl, I say may orl ur ntiwa ntiwa be savaged. No jazz will be don on u. Ur faces will always be 2 and black. Olorun maje all ur fashek. may ur landlord neva wiz ur kids.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by theimmortals(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
By there one finger and kariability...... We shall no them

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by raja4liverpool(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Kpokponki informajara!!
Day d come moronto acoma iodine still remaineth a wobed Congo!
May we all walk and never stumble!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by theimmortals(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2016
justscorch:
All na still confra things
fem la bush. See danger an. Apply caution, any attempted attempt the gods are on sirkt and blouse.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by theimmortals(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Proudly a Keggite.
Not ashamed to be a fellow
I love palm wine.
Walk and - stumble
TO ALL, I AM KARID.
To God who made me a fellow, I have seriously vibrated.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Ijaya123: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Daysis for the agbalagba. To all karied entities, waka minus stumble.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by flightz(f): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
I want to join. I love the smell of palmy. And the taste too. And I am stronger than most men I have come across. Let me famz u guys, karid, awa ahoe, nostrumusn sweetus oyoyos. What am I saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by unitysheart(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
And I remain LSF Unity Du Tecco.
nurez:
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by emytuz: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ilya Du Uniport....may ur dayziz be long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) / Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.