Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) (43373 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Throws Weight Behind YEN, Becomes Grand Patron (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by doublecheif: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Supremoo comradium , kariability entity I remian vibrating fr iliya odua may u walk!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Iam so much made in obioma ngwa LGA to sancure this cnn news.ooni walk and neva 2 stumble even if u want to stumble,stumble on top of ur personal walking stick

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2016
kimacent:

Imbibe Imbibe in majesty holy water is good 4 us. Holy water frm kegite stream ..........
Awo wo woo oh? .....
I rep ILYA PORTA PORTA
SF BlackBox on Nairaland.

DDiaz b long my nwanemus..may you walk and never somersault..Omo oni kegites! Omo ni kegites ku wen..E ku ye o, E ku ye o we dooooooo..

Kariability is in the chromosome ba be ne. Obiadinma of a wogged jolification is of munwa nowanesly o.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Freshboi:
Front page baby. Where's that nit wit called lady f?

Lady f is u are not carried evaporate from this thread and condense in ur akwunga

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by kesikeller(m): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2016
marvelyole:
AKarability is karability, karid are you annex
taaaa daeday come montoro Kariability is not akarability so apply closeup via buka cavity

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2016
kevinscore:

Lady f is u are not carried evaporate from this thread and condense in ur akwunga

Lasy F should C caution and avoid Danger o..

This is not a geske of animale, comrados and jankariwos..all animale should accept my sympathy to apply willy willy from this bembestic W-W-W dot may you walk of Nairaland. Animalees to C caution and apply condom o.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by kesikeller(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Let all I'm very karid ans dier fada's name
and fire dier nomenclature in a gaya gaya
way. Add ur pot folio and ilya so dat d
godamus can dy/dx breastfeeding frm
breast sucking....ab schoolbag by nomenclature radiating via ilya coconut
walk+shine-stumble=karid.... The gods r wise dat is 2 say Solomon... Ekelemus 2 all adikwam wogged

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by doublecheif: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2016
coachwilcox:
Daysis to Infiniti. Walk terribly. May your 2 plus 2 forever be 22. I remain XYZ19 Feda Ilya du Pen. All protocols observed. The only Feda who during his time never visited the local government area of any okpeke.

Now are yr daisis xyz19 fada continue to terribly stumble on d succulent partis of all okpekesis, daisis to infinity

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by excess4luv: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2016
father dasis be long

to all chifesis in presidential........ walk and stumble anota but if you must stumble, stumble on top a biankaful okpe, that is to say very biankaful and opendential okpe.

mineral resources remainder A.B Excess illya du erosion ashina.
at dis atyma T Mikel obi is in compound interest via firiki watersaw ....that is the kase of firiki assignment.

songatizing........

chifesis Labaa ooo
k'anyi chuo okpeke
chifesis laba alaba
k'anyi chuo okpeke.........

Bleep and no pay
for there is no other way
to discourage asha--wo
but to Bleep and no pay......

WOR WOR WOR !!!!!!
I have landed seriously like land rover

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by chulo132(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Ilia du Nkasu! To all chiefos and chiefosis, I ay walk and never stumble, if you must stumble, stumble on a very biancaful okpeke!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Waladade4luv(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2016
The gods are seriously solomon this is the brutal mouth odor of sf Leshie of the whole galaxy, may the Holy Water be the water of kariable blessing in d gathering of the elders, may our down below remain like that of Union Bank that is to say big strong and reliable but may that nkankanran neva b like that of Union Bank atm that is to say temporary unable to dispense.. . all entries hereth to walk and neva jam moko harm.... To God eledumare inec av prayamus

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by GGVICTOR(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2016
oops!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Kirinwa: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Dis is Ab Congo vibrating from ilya du Kokoroko. May our dayz be de keske of Methuselah.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by nwanwaoge(m): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Things fall apart...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by lonelydora: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Alhaji laka munwa. Fire me ur phalanges! May u walk and never jam Strabag gutter. Nkasu Agbalagba.

Dis is XYZ Agogo Nkasu of llya du Nkasu.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Mykelpato(m): 1:46am On Mar 05, 2016
Daysis metaplastic toto ooni...... The gods are Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by lonelydora: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2016
con3man:
When shall it not become for all these jankariwos to dey fire kariability at this time T

TOK is very much karid

Wo wo wo ......
Nor nor nor
Unity ?
Polity
Turupepe turupepe
Piki we say I'm mama no go sleep
By their fingers and kariability

Woged. U r very karid. Daysis be long.

Dat girl say she bi NNPC worker,
ashawo department she bi Ogbongidi ehhh (2x)

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Lobolintin(m): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Daziz enlomgates elongated

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by onunwa21(m): 2:57am On Mar 05, 2016
De gods re wise.....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by uchennamani(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2016
RZArecta:
Congratulations sir, walk and never stumble
Karid!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Koredeyyy(m): 3:02am On Mar 05, 2016
[b][/b]
May we orl walk and never to stumble.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Animals are so much made in confusional conference.
Templus Nefefe
All I'm karid to ashina me their nomenclature.
Dayses Metaplastic
LSF Iroko vibrabrating from the whole universe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 05, 2016
bjhaid:
May his days be looonng
. Daze not days
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by DHORNE: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2016
SF don xyz 03marshal from ilya du kakanfo.

from today tomorrow, a ye egbe awa o....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by Rastamann: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2016
U a orl gbesoked. karid!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by nnaubanna: 4:46am On Mar 05, 2016
DikeOha882:
I am the woged entity la ka mua,trans gbanwed, trans kpakpa, trans obiya dinma, trans ekulu, trans ikwueche trans awkunanaw by the chiefosis of ilya de engine

Triaxing muaness at this atyma tee,juwarisation of agba shall remains thekeske of the buffalo.
may Irakamus blessmantua ur keekemuke! This is

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by herboshedhe(f): 4:49am On Mar 05, 2016
OK
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Ilyadu kankanfo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by akoraye(m): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2016
the gods are seriously wise! walk and neva stumble!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) by jidesam168(m): 5:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Xion:
Ilya du Kakanfo
supremost comrado, this is the voice of karid emujide ogurodupe ilya de kankanfo i vibrate, may days be long, may u work and never stumble, even if u stumbe may your okiti be at chest of okpeke oloyan meji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) / Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.