Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes (3680 Views)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Belgian Couple Traveling The World Without Clothes / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
skywalker240:

So u mean we should keep pleading heaven and earth just to see kitty ?and u wont postrate when it comes to askin 4 iphone?

SMH 4 dis one,..
#team olosho all d way because of women like u.
God bless u
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by skywalker240(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
God bless u
tak u grin Amen

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
YemziAdez:
@Rollar you just dey give me Inspiration.
I appreciate your sense of reasoning and the way U combine those words.
If I become of age I go like be like you o.
My brother from another mother, abeg chop knuckle tongue
But I be small pikin oh. I fit use mistake dobale if I see you for street sef shocked
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by YemziAdez(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
My brother from another mother, abeg chop knuckle tongue
But I be small pikin oh. I fit use mistake dobale if I see you for street sef shocked

Lol....
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by britbuz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
More medical castration than cosmetic surgery
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by britbuz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rollar:
Oh sorry, my bad. I didn't mean every single chick is like that, its just that the ones that have something to offer are few and far between. Its not a matter of what I attract, its a matter of availability. If 7 out of every 10 girls I meet have nothing to offer, my chances of 'attracting' the remaining 3 are slim, because they'll either be too focused on building a life for themselves or would otherwise be already spoken for. This means the likelihood of me meeting an 'average' Naija babe far outweighs my chances of meeting a 'unique' one. Quite frankly I'm not the luckiest guy on earth, so I'll just stick to the run-of-the-mill money-draining chicks.....or oloshos.....whichever I meet first cool

Are you a stoner? smiley
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
britbuz:

Are you a stoner? smiley
I am, how'd ya know? grin
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by britbuz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Rollar:
I am, hope w'd ya know? grin

Your opinion lacks stress, like a thought in a familiar territory with different point of view still to converge at a focal point! How does that sound undecided

Bros wassap grin
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
britbuz:

Your opinion lacks stress, like a thought in a familiar territory with different point of view still to converge at a focal point! How does that sound undecided
Bros wassap grin
How on earth did how'd ya know become hope w'd ya know ??
Is that what appeared when you clicked quote? lipsrsealed
Nigga you must be high like Asaalam Aleikum grin
Prolly mixed in sk with a bowl of garri and ground nut undecided

I'm good homie tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by britbuz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rollar:
How on earth did how'd ya know become hope w'd ya know ??
Is that what appeared when you clicked quote? lipsrsealed
Nigga you must be high like Asaalam Aleikum grin
Prolly mixed in sk with a bowl of garri and ground nut undecided

I'm good homie tongue

undecided actually if you mix sk with bowl of garri, your thought process will be on overdrive to sleep lipsrsealed how about that
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
britbuz:

undecided actually if you mix sk with bowl of garri, your thought process will be on overdrive to sleep lipsrsealed how about that
Lol. Shows how little you know. Actually you'd get rather spacey in between bursts of euphoria. You'd probably not be able to sleep for a while, unless you take it at night or something.

Have you ever gotten high?
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
It would have added more value to our pvssy... Guys will have to cry and be forced to dish out the damn ring b4 munching our pvssy. It would have been a great world.

A great world you say, anyways, me just passing through wink
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by SexyCeline(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

A great world you say, anyways, me just passing through wink
Winx
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

Winx

i see u are really vocal online guess u had be different offline...... very, very.. wonder why tho
Re: Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes by Doubleagent008(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
It would have added more value to our pvssy... Guys will have to cry and be forced to dish out the damn ring b4 munching our pvssy. It would have been a great world.
who that one don epp since time of Adam and eve?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Cancel My Wedding / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Am Getting Married And It's Not Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.