Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot (10156 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 05, 2016
I'm glad a lot of eyes are being opened up. Wetin "con-sign" me if not to keep my own portion of the lagoon clean.

Thank God Oba Akiolu gave me that portion oo, this heat for don kill me.cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by djtaymex(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2016
pls does anybody know if federal government has started paying retiree monthly salary for the month of febuary 2016.pls .my dad is a retiree nd usually get monthly salary alerts but has not seen alerts for february.pls i need information pls help me out.God bless u as you help me out.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by tunjijones(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2016
djtaymex:
pls does anybody know if federal government has started paying retiree monthly salary for the month of febuary 2016.pls .my dad is a retiree nd usually get monthly salary alerts but has not seen alerts for february.pls i need information pls help me out.God bless u as you help me out.

08068790293. Call me
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by PenSniper: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Ibos are trending in debauchery and mockery because they are intrinsically of the lower species of animals whose cognitive reasoning is archaic and debased.

Remove religion and the malams are naturally humane and co-habittable.
Thats far more than one can say of Ibos - they are a tribe yet to come out of the cocoon of the 17th century.
They delightfully revel in other people's misfortune and even seek to make financial gains therefrom which is animalistic and un-christianly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Oba of Lagos is a Muslim. He puts Islam and his muslim brethren ahead of his yoruba people. In fact his son accompanied Buhari to the Holy land in Saudi Arabia. Nnamdi Kanu said a war will breakout between Yoruba christians and Yoruba Muslims in the coming yrs because of this. Ekiti largely very educated and other Yoruba Christians will lead this fight as they are tired of this nonsense. Fayose and Fani Kayode are already speaking out...you will observe only Christians are talking. The Muslims among them are quiet.
mr tribalist, the doom you wish for my people will only befall your own tribe if care is not taken.

keep hoping on the words of nnamdi kanu that doesn't know his bearing in jail. The same words landed him there.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
[size=16pt]Mile 12 needs Jesus[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by caprini1: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Lagos should be protected and taken care of ,by everyone, nobody should be happy anytime evil stuffs happen here.....Every tribe in this country has at least one relation,residing in Lagos.Lagos has been and always will be a beautiful flower in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by YourMrBoo: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2016
caprini1:
Lagos should be protected and taken care of ,by everyone, nobody should be happy anytime evil stuffs happen here.....Every tribe in this country has at least one relation,residing in Lagos.Lagos has been and always will be a beautiful flower in Nigeria.

So are other states....

The fight is strictly between the Yoruba and Hausa..

The status quo should be left that way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Oba of Lagos is a Muslim. He puts Islam and his muslim brethren ahead of his yoruba people. In fact his son accompanied Buhari to the Holy land in Saudi Arabia. Nnamdi Kanu said a war will breakout between Yoruba christians and Yoruba Muslims in the coming yrs because of this. Ekiti largely very educated and other Yoruba Christians will lead this fight as they are tired of this nonsense. Fayose and Fani Kayode are already speaking out...you will observe only Christians are talking. The Muslims among them are quiet.
... Rubbish.. Who is ffk and fayose abeg talk about Sane pple not lunatics
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by youngbyc(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Does it mean no proudly hausa blood on narialand... Mk dey defend Der self kwanu? Which Kan country be dis? As for De twitter tread..... What else do u expect..... when baba lagoon is no more...?? I pity South West.... At dis point in time..... Imagine say hausa come down for aba or Portharcourt or anywhere close to south East..... Nd try to pick up a fight.... By now trucks for don full of dead body....
Quote Nd say anything different... Let thunder fire ur left yarsh!!!!!!! Monkey Nd baboons everywhere....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Atlantian: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
Let's say the truth:

This is a wake-up call to all yorubas who always brag about Lagos being their land and e-fighting the Igbos. Imagine how a few Hausa boys burnt down so many houses and kill so many people without the Yorubas being able to defend themselves and their assets. It means that Lagos can be reduced to a rubble within a month if such crisis continued. Time to know that they need every other tribe, if not for anything else, but help defend them against their politico-religious masters.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Oksman(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Ibos are trending in debauchery and mockery because they are intrinsically of the lower species of animals whose cognitive reasoning is archaic and debased.

Remove relogion and the malams are naturally humane and co-habittable.
Thats far more than one cam say of Ibos - they are a tribe yet to come out of the ccocoon of the 17th century.
They delightfully revel in other people's misfortune and even seek to make financial gains therefrom which is animalistic and un-christianly.

Keep on looking at this issue with a kaleidoscope rather than a binoculars.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by chiefobdk(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2016
PenSniper:

Remove religion and the malams are naturally humane and co-habittable.
Thats far more than one can say of Ibos - they are a tribe yet to come out of the cocoon of the 17th century.

dude forget grammar go save Ur tribesmen at ajility.

dey 're losing on home soil.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by OkikeAbiama: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
sad
Dats problem now
Yoruba destiny is in their hand grin
Make dem use am collect 1 bag of rice and flower oil grin

An Omo Ale will always be an Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided undecided
OkikeAbiama:

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Onebyone: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

Dont mind that one, they are those paid servants of politicians that politicize everything. He careless about his people but ready to blame APC or there PDP rubbish. Smh
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
undecided undecided

Im sorry for you

What a shame
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Onebyone:

Dont mind that one, they are those paid servants of politicians that politicize everything. He careless about his people but ready to blame APC or there PDP rubbish. Smh

Im really sorry for Jeremiah

Its a pity
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
sad
Sad but that's truth broda
I don't even understand our so called leader undecided
If na Igbo now, you will see them making noise up and down like women angry
Hausa dey kill Yoruba for their own land my broda shocked
Dat can neva happen in Kano angry
Our leaders are useless angry

Jeremiah the dwarf

Is your short height making you to self hate
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided undecided
Oooh I get you but first sorry for yourself broda wink
Obiodunukwe:

Im sorry for you

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin
See you
You Yoruba pass me grin
No hating broda
One love grin
Obiodunukwe:

Jeremiah the dwarf

Is your short height making you to self hate

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by arabmoney101(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:
Me and Kermit dey one side dey sip orijin.. E no concern us
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah bro please can I join u guys
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
See you
You Yoruba pass me grin
No hating broda
One love grin

Jeremiah

Why are you laughing? Whats funny?

I have no love for people who are treacherous
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mrfrankojukwu:
[s][/s]

You really wish all the Yorubas should just perish cos the hatred is damn too much. You have been rejoicing and dancing cos of the mile 2 clash. Why wishing others evil when they have done nothing to you. Have you seen any Yoruba attack Igbos before? The evil will surely be on your head and that of your family.
deji of akure flogging eze ndiigbo comes to mind
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin
It's funny....
Who told you am Jeremiah shocked shocked
You be spirit grin
Broda I be son of the soil but I don't discriminate....
Becos if we Yoruba don't give ourself to Hausa dat thing no fit happen angry
I don stay northern part Nigeria , I know how this Hausa people dey behave cos dat thing dat happened in Lagos can't happen in any northern state angry
If na north Yoruba or igbo do dat nonsense Hausa do for Lagos by now north no go settle
I don lost friends to northern crisis cry
I hate no one but thier behaviors
Obiodunukwe:

Jeremiah

Why are you laughing? Whats funny?

I have no love for people who are treacherous

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
[s]It's funny....
Who told you am Jeremiah shocked shocked
You be spirit grin
Broda I be son of the soil but I don't discriminate....
Becos if we Yoruba don't give ourself to Hausa dat thing no fit happen angry
I don stay northern part Nigeria , I know how this Hausa people dey behave cos dat thing dat happened in Lagos can't happen in any northern state angry
If na north Yoruba or igbo do dat nonsense Hausa do for Lagos by now north no go settle
I don lost friends to northern crisis cry
I hate no one but thier behaviors [/s]

J.O

You need to stop behaving like an Omo Ale
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin
Since I know my father and he neva deny me cool
I think you are the one to ask yourself that
Stay blessed cool
Obiodunukwe:

J.O

You need to stop behaving like an Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by fairheven: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mrfrankojukwu:
[s][/s]

You really wish all the Yorubas should just perish cos the hatred is damn too much. You have been rejoicing and dancing cos of the mile 2 clash. Why wishing others evil when they have done nothing to you. Have you seen any Yoruba attack Igbos before? The evil will surely be on your head and that of your family.

Yoruba probably won't kill igbo because it is not in their nature to do so (and I love them for that) but in the other hand, they are always quick to destroy ibo place of business, like they did in Oshodi recently and let me not even talk of ladipo.

The amazing thing is that they always use development as an excuse, but I was surprised to see how dirty the so called mile 12 market was,so how come they never bother to demolish it the way they always target ibo business. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Obiodunukwe: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Since I know my father and he neva deny me cool
I think you are the one to ask yourself that
Stay blessed cool

Will your father be proud of your posts on NL

If he is then I see why you behave like this

Jeremiah, face your front
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by IkennaNweke(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
EbiJUNIRO:
Me and Kermit dey one side dey sip orijin.. E no concern us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Hoodlums Storm INEC Office, Disappear With 2,045 Pvcs / APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.