Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib (715 Views)

FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / Guy Says Girls Are Now Dating Their Dads, See A Lady's Reply / Adekunle Gold Now Dating Zahra Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib by squaregist(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
The model and actor took to Instagram today to reveal that he is now in an intimate relationship with Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim. His revelation coincides with her birthday today. Read his love letter below: “It is way passed midnight on a truly special day for you and as I search for ways to make you feel as special as I find you, I can’t stop smiling at the thought of how...
Re: See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib by BiggerBangs: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin Another Mariah Carey and Nick Canon love story, it would evantually ends in breakup
Re: See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib by squaregist(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dhft

(1) (Reply)

Hearts Held Captive By Passion / Her Wet Punny Will Make You Maturbate / A Must View. Popular Actress Shared N*de Picture Of Herself Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.