Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

One Man Two Wives!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Two Wives!! (637 Views)

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Man Two Wives!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
As a guy that have lived in the core north for some time.....ive often come across guys fighting over one pretty girl...just a pretty girl.

But when i finally travelled to my region, i.e south east, i was amazed when i saw two BEAUTIFUL ladies fighting over one plain guy like that. And one thing i noticed was that there MORE ladies than men in the east, in the ratio 10:3, unlike in the north where you count 15 men before you see a single lady.

So i think we should marry atleast two wives just like our forefathers to reduce this reproach in our region.

Because, if you look at the shame on the faces of the ladies, how hardworking those single ladies are, and the humiliation they faced from the society, you will be wicked to deny that they really need HUSBANDS!!

(1) (Reply)

Ex Girl Friend / Single And Searching / April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.