Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

April Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool (634 Views)

He Finally Asked The Question And I Said A Big Yes (April Fool). / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool by gabby227(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2016
History of April 1:April 1 is called FOOL day after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579, he did 105 business in his life time. He lost all his father's assets, & so everyone started calling him father of d fools. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like u r doing now. april fool! cheesy wink Happy new month.
Re: April Fool by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
gabby227:
History of April 1:April 1 is called FOOL day after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579, he did 105 business in his life time. He lost all his father's assets, & so everyone started calling him father of d fools. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. He used to read all kinds of fake stories like u r doing now. april fool! cheesy wink Happy new month.
lol happy april fool to u too
Re: April Fool by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
gabby227:
lol happy april fool to u too
Re: April Fool by 400billionman: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2016
I see..

Re: April Fool by Mjshexy(f): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol..Welcome to my month earthlings cheesy
Re: April Fool by Greyworld: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
If I almost believe this story "lemme eat my head"
Re: April Fool by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Greyworld:
If I almost believe this story "lemme eat my head"
hit or eat your head....
Re: April Fool by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: April Fool by Ajibo111(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2016
April 1st is named FOOL'S DAY, Do you even know why? . *I will tell you, so you will not just be doing what you dont know the source... . In early 15's, there was a man born on April first, 1522 to be presise.. . He did 105 businesses in his lifetime. He lost all his father's assets, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools. At 19, he married a 61-year-old woman who divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. . When he became 46, he married a 17 years old girl and they are happily married with Kids... . He left his own house because his first son abuse him, . He used to read all kinds of fake stories like you are doing now. . After knowing today as April fool for this while, I still get you... Na so life be! . #Happy new Month, I wish you the best in this Month...
Re: April Fool by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:02am On Apr 01, 2016
smiley
Re: April Fool by Maxi112: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2016
almost blv this
Re: April Fool by Greyworld: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2016
tollyB:
hit or eat your head....
Did you read Oliver Twist?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted With Patience Jonathan Dancing (photos) / Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / How To Get Over Your Ex Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.