Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (56555 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
tbliss22:

Don't waste your time jare padimi, they are just bloody idiot who don't think with their head but through anus. As a yoruba guy which I'm proud to be I don't responds to fight like fools killing people (hausa guys) just anyhow but rather solve the situation like a gentle man.

If we the yoruba's had handled every little fight that occurs on our land the way you igbos are RANTING here, will we be able to accommodate u guys in LAGOS, OGUN, OYO,ONDO and EKITI?

Keep RANTING here calling for our reprisal fight, we are not fools but peace loving TRIBE who handles any issue of pandemonium with WISDOM and not FOOLISHNESS

I've always meet IGBO guys with WISDOM, DISGNITY and RESPECT but the set of clowns here claim IGBOs are indeed a disgrace to whichever tribe they represent.

The yoruba community will always be PEACE and LAW abiding tribe if you feel BAD about that go and HUG TRANSFORMER

WA gbayiii jare eyan gidi. Some bastards thinks we are as foolish as they are.

On the bolded, me self wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
This shanji is sweeter than kunu and fura de nunu mixed together...Sai Tinunbu, Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by forgiveness: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

my point is the media is exploiting the love typical Nigerias like you have for sensational news. continue with your ignorance and pretence that you don't know what am saying, we will see how far it will take u.

Which sensational news?

Did the okada boy passed through one way which is against traffic rules? Yes or No

Did the okada Knockdown an helpless pregnant woman? Yes or No

Did the okada boy took or refused to take responsibility of his offences? Yes or No

Is Lagos known for beating and forcing anyone caught in this act to take responsibility? Yes or No

Is it targeted at everybody or at a tribe, religion or...? Yes or No

Did even the aforementioned ever happened or was it just framed up? Yes or No

Answer those questions first.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by saintkel(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2016
Wizabakar:
Certainly u r Igbo or IPOB, well ur hate on Hausa/Islam is nothing but a ladder to the peak. Nonetheless, we Hausa/Muslim we neva hate u n neva to, we jst always ignore u ppl and move on. Peace out
Did I hear u well? Move on? Dnt make me angry dis morning.... D mistake of a country called Nigeria was d merging of North n South, d North should have being on dia own. Islam..... Let me keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2016
silversonuc:
;-
the day any hausa community tries dis BS in any eastern state, every one of em in dt state wuld go down even b4 govt knws it, they knw it. They knw dia limits, them sef knw say yoruba na fear fear.

What did you do when they invaded Enugu?
Mouth action undecided

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Retributionn:
Fake report by the IGBO newspaper

They are just making up names and stories

They did not find any Hausa victim to interview

They did not find any IGBO victim to interview, despite the fact that many IGBO traders were injured and killed

The people on ground know the scores.

All the Igbos and bastard omo ale Yorubas making noise are just entertaining us

Funny that Igbos will rather die than leave Lagos and return to their villages

No be Igbo people dey clash with una!!!
Na Hausa people mbok !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Retributionn:

They did not find any IGBO victim to interview, despite the fact that many IGBO traders were injured and killed

No be Igbo people dey clash with una!!!
Na Hausa people mbok !

Only one Igbo died so far from collateral damages. The targets and victims are yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by GamaG(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
they should come to port Harcourt and try it. it's dat day they will realize d difference between fire and smoke. nonsense people. beside, Yoruba and Hausa any difference? me think they always watch each other's back.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ceejay80s(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
datigbogirl:

Guy every Yoruba land na no man's land....We Yorubas are d weakest tribe in Nigeria but we hide it by sayinh we're nice & accomodating.

Hausas are the strongest cos even Igbos fear them after wetin dr eyes see for their hand.
E be like say u don't know us at all, dem no fit try this rubbish for igbo land, na that time second civil war go start, we are not afraid of hausa, they are lucky becos my people deg live for their state and days why den get opportunity to do evil to den,
But u yoruba people disappoint me, I am ashamed of u

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by jamesibor: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Retributionn:

Keep consoling yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQeK5qfKGw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by loopman: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Excuse me... What didn't I have knowledge about..?
That Lagos is a no mans land? Or kwara state has an emir... Lol

Go siddon make I see road...

Ok, keep on saying such in your head. grin
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Micheezy7:
Some pple just hate the Yorubas.. .

The thing is most igbos come all the way from there states to make a living in Lagos.. . SMH for some igbos.. . Hatred run through their blood
No nah.
you can't leave those that are burning down your properties to badmouth those that are merely talking.
Na Hausa people do these things o not igbos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
TolaniLuv:
Wetin b score nah!? Who is winning? Hausa or Yoruba's

If Hausa Deh win it a shame on us! Where are thy OPC? Tout's? Area boys? Aye's ? Eleye? Bukanians?
your people don run finish go back to Oshogbo,Ogun, they are waiting for Buhari to do something when hausa-fulani are winning, have you heard any word from from Tunubu,Oba of lagos,the elders and governor himself, all them have become deaf and dumb

6 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by mrkings84(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
ajebuter:
So, when will tinubu and Oba Akiolu speak and condemn this attacks ?

Or call their slave master to call his killer goons to order?

As a yoruba and Lagosian I am ashamed of what my people have become to Hausas because of atenuje political allaiance.

However I am glad my people are gradually opening their eyes and hopefully someday soon, they will act wisely and not wait for someone to tell them what to do

E tii ri nkankan
u just spoke like an igbo man.....

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rayhut:

You are comparing this fight with fulani-herdsmen hit and run cowards,you must be dumb,if armed robber come to someone house and steal and kill and run away is different from when armed robber came to your house in broad day and occupy the house and whole area for three to four days and refuse to go and people of the area have no courage to attack them, fulani herdsmen have never invaded any part of SE/SS and occupy it, what they do is hit and run,In Lagos they hit and refuse to run.

I won't indulge you.
Search for the information yourself or ask people you have at home.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ceejay80s(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
TolaniLuv:
Wetin b score nah!? Who is winning? Hausa or Yoruba's

If Hausa Deh win it a shame on us! Where are thy OPC? Tout's? Area boys? Aye's ? Eleye? Bukanians?
No mind den ,na only to form and join cult dem sabi, na now dem for put the essence of forming the cult into action, but all the useless cult wey dem dey form na to dey fight for woman
Na only mouth action dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by mrofficial(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Most of the Hausas in Lagos are destitutes and have nothing to lose. The intelligent ones wouldn't engage them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.