Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (56567 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by samju100(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Hausa are the most friendly tribe and most dangerous too. Peace reign
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Mosh1: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Lol... Fulani's ain't Hausas out of your cowardice you are finding solace in points where it never existed...

Have you check on how many Fulani's have been dealt with in Igbo land..

Have you checked how many Hausas that lives Igbo land when there is crisis?

We are peaceful people that loves doing our business but don't you ever trample on our rights because of the surprise you will get.

Yoruba's are coward... Lagos is a certified no Man's land...
Yes,but I remember a whole king that was killed by some Fulani Boys,u forgot that so soon?

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by MrEverest(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
iSlayer:

This one is crying of bigots that are not your problem. You better go and learn Hausa before them butcher you like nama. Coward!
Lwkmd, so Hausa is now the lingua franca of Lagos & one must learn it to avoid possible death in the hands of the "new indigenes" but thats so pathetic**spits**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by jude90(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2016
Omeny:

Yes! Let the useless Oba come and face his mates!

He's useless because he made himself one!

He threatened peace and law abiding pple with war and lagoon simply because of Elections and now, he's gone muted now that he has seen real war!

Maybe he's still in Saudi-Arabia though! Nonsense!
the man dey fear for him house. nawa o so that man can fear like this? when it involves hausas killing yorubas people will be calling for peace but when its other tribes killing igbos they will say kill them all. I thank God I don't like Nigeria
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by NoreenUG(f): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Yoruba, please go back to your village kiss

3 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by YourMrBoo: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2016
OkikeAbiama:

I thought you said Fulanis cannot attack any part of Igbo land?

They killed a traditional ruler in Enugu over a year ago and nothing has happened

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

Like I always said that this people are born cowards...

When does a village chief transcend to a traditional ruler... I think you should do something with the way you think and comprehend. I believe am talking to a sensible person not a dumb ass.

Fulani is a national menace that its case is already at the senate. But lemme remind you that you might not here of the aftermath of what happened to the Fulani's who dare do such things in Igbo land. Is either they are banned outrightly from those villages or the villagers gets their blood for revenge...

But what we are seeing is mere abokii killing the online e warriors in their own said enclave... Hahaha
Dey their and continue looking for something to give you a console when you are being taking six feet underground.

Lagos will have another emir. You should fight your fight or loose another state to the abokiis as they did in kwara state..

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by YourMrBoo: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2016
loopman:

Do you live in Lagos or just open mouth to comment on things you have no knowledge about.?

Excuse me... What didn't I have knowledge about..?
That Lagos is a no mans land? Or kwara state has an emir... Lol

Go siddon make I see road...
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ari3l(f): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2016
forgiveness:

Maybe i am not aware. Can you pls tell me something you already know which i don't know? Thanks

Well he didn't say anything. And he wouldn't say anything in this one, since the hausa and Fulani are winning the war.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by eyoniggar(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Please, Yoruba people in Lagos, LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR HOSTS, THE HAUSAS!

The Hausas have accommodated you for too long in Lagos, feeding you, educating you, giving you land and allowing you to trade in peace. Why disrespect them?

The Hausa indigenes of Lagos have tolerated the Yorubas for too long. And it's time for these Yorubas to run back to their villages in Osogbo.

You cannot come and do in Lagos, what you wouldn't do in Ogbomosho, Ado-Ekiti or Ibadan.

YORUBA PEOPLE IN LAGOS, PLEASE LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR HOSTS, THE EVER MAGNANIMOUS HAUSAS! cool

Signed: Emir of Lagos, Abdullah Hassan bin Wahab.

Thats why the typical IGBO Man will never become the president of Nigeria. And a typical IPOB or singing IPOD like you are will keep on wailing with different tunes as such as your tribalistic statements. Shiorr!!! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by OkikeAbiama: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:

[s]Like I always said that this people are born cowards...

When does a village chief transcend to a traditional ruler... I think you should do something with the way you think and comprehend. I believe am talking to a sensible person not a dumb ass.

Fulani is a national menace that its case is already at the senate. But lemme remind you that you might not here of the aftermath of what happened to the Fulani's who dare do such things in Igbo land. Is either they are banned outrightly from those villages or the villagers gets their blood for revenge...

But what we are seeing is mere abokii killing the online e warriors in their own said enclave... Hahaha
Dey their and continue looking for something to give you a console when you are being taking six feet underground.

Lagos will have another emir. You should fight your fight or loose another state to the abokiis as they did in kwara state..

Rubbish[/s]

Trash

Swallow your pride and accept your error.
Fulanis have been killing and raping Igbo women for hundreds of years

Lagos is London to Igbos and yet they hate the owners.

Igbos are still suffering from the civil war effects. 5 million slaughtered and over 3 million children suffered from big swollen bellies aka kwashiokor

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.