Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) (2265 Views)

How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) / Why Are You Still Single ? / Guyz Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Below are some reasons why some guys who need girlfriend still don't have any It's pretty difficult for a boy to not be able to get a girlfriend. However, here are five things that will drastically reduce or, even, completely get rid of a boy's ability to get a girlfriend: 1.) The type of guy who stays at home all day and doesn't try to talk to girls for whatever reason... not even to girls online. 2.) The type of guy who sees priorities as things he has time for and things he doesn't (ex. Thinks that school is of paramount importance. Studies all the time. Doesn't make friends and therefore doesn't talk to any girls casually. Doesn't take care of health). Priorities are not black- and-white. Too succeed, you have to try becoming a well- rounded person. This means thoroughly evaluating the importance of certain things in your life and allocating time/ effort accordingly. 3.) A guy who bitterly believes that no girl wants to be with him and "prepares for failure" whenever a girl does show interest (ex. not putting in effort in the chase because he believes that it will not end well anyways) 4.) A guy who is not only unappreciative of all that he has in life but also has NO redeeming qualities. This severely limits his ability to appreciate a prospective girlfriend (girl ends up not feeling appreciated = unhappy in relationship) AND makes it hard for a girl to become interested or sustain her interest in him. A bad combination. 5.) A guy who is not attracted to girls. Simple enough. If the boy is not interested in girls, he won't seek a girlfriend and won't be interested in the advances of any interested girls.
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Greene66: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Dem tell u say na everybody wan marry? Mtcheew
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Haven't found the right person yet + I am crazy busy.
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2016
grin Lol..not only men..we single ladies have our own priorities as well & besides I stay single coz I can't afford to see my man who has full of dramas every single day as if he is having his own monthly period... u know some men out there will juz put their gf on fire,finding fault so they will have a cat fight..I can't handle this..

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Points 1,2,3,and 5. hmmm But I don't care
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by biazarre(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol..not only men..we single ladies have our own priorities as well & besides I stay single coz I can't afford to see my man who has full of dramas every single day as if he is having his own monthly period... u know some men out there will juz put their gf on fire,finding fault so they will have a cat fight..I can't handle this..
,......... Miss, wy ar u here huh?? I tink diz thread is for men alone!!! ao vah baby? wana start petty talks... I m single n wana mingle according to da op...grin

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2016
biazarre:
,......... Miss, wy ar u here huh?? I tink diz thread is for men alone!!! ao vah baby? wana start petty talks... I m single n wana mingle according to da op...grin

Lol this is a thread & not a toilet so it means it's open to everyone.. cool
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by funlord(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
angry
KashyBaby:

We need to talk!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by firstking01(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
AirSultan:
as long as you are too "busy" chasing the good things of life without once in a while paying attention to the relationship aspect of your life, you are likely not to find the right person...and for the recocords i know, you make your partner right that's one of the reasons we go into a relationship, if you keep waiting for miss/mr right, you might just be waiting forever...just saying tho, i'm not the op, just dunno why i'm going this way.
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
as long as you are too "busy" chasing the good things of life without once in a while paying attention to the relationship aspect of your life, you are likely not to find the right person...and for the recocords i know, you make your partner right that's one of the reasons we go into a relationship, if you keep waiting for miss/mr right, you might just be waiting forever...just saying tho, i'm not the op, just dunno why i'm going this way.
I totally agree with you. But I am not chasing the good things of life well, maybe I paRtially am, everybody is. I am only trying to make myself a better person for the right one. The fact she is going to be the right one makes her deserve to get the best of me, not mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2016
funlord:
angry

We need to talk!

Lol...talk abt what? shocked
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by funlord(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2016
wink
KashyBaby:

Lol...talk abt what? shocked

Connecting!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2016
funlord:
wink

Connecting!

Eh heeennn...what do u think of urself? Wifi? shocked
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by funlord(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2016
grin
KashyBaby:

Eh heeennn...what do u think of urself? Wifi? shocked

Lol......I'm not digital! I'm all flesh and bone just like you! But I'm fond of picking on certain monikers and getting to flow with them "on and offline!" With no strings of course!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Cannonleo(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2016
alibaba1995:
Below are some reasons why
some guys who need
girlfriend still don't have any
It's pretty difficult for a boy to
not be able to get a girlfriend.
However, here are five things
that will drastically reduce or,
even, completely get rid of a
boy's ability to get a girlfriend:
1.) The type of guy who stays at
home all day and doesn't try to
talk to girls for whatever
reason... not even to girls
online.
2.) The type of guy who sees
priorities as things he has time
for and things he doesn't (ex.
Thinks that school is of
paramount importance.
Studies all the time. Doesn't
make friends and therefore
doesn't talk to any girls
casually. Doesn't take care of
health). Priorities are not black-
and-white. Too succeed, you
have to try becoming a well-
rounded person. This means
thoroughly evaluating the
importance of certain things in
your life and allocating time/
effort accordingly.
3.) A guy who bitterly believes
that no girl wants to be with
him and "prepares for failure"
whenever a girl does show
interest (ex. not putting in
effort in the chase because he
believes that it will not end
well anyways)
4.) A guy who is not only
unappreciative of all that he
has in life but also has NO
redeeming qualities. This
severely limits his ability to
appreciate a prospective
girlfriend (girl ends up not
feeling appreciated = unhappy
in relationship) AND makes it
hard for a girl to become
interested or sustain her
interest in him. A bad
combination.
5.) A guy who is not attracted
to girls. Simple enough. If the
boy is not interested in girls,
he won't seek a girlfriend and
won't be interested in the
advances of any interested
girls.
well 3 sorts of explains me nd I do 5 when things get out of hand.
When will I ever get that special one
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Greene66:
Dem tell u say na everybody wan marry? Mtcheew
..oh i forgot...u are a priest wright??
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
AirSultan:
...yeah bro..but you have to minimize some of ur activities...so dat u wil find ur mrs wright...#behind evry successfull man there is a woman...
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2016
funlord:
grin

Lol......I'm not digital! I'm all flesh and bone just like you! But I'm fond of picking on certain monikers and getting to flow with them "on and offline!" With no strings of course!

Sorry but I am not interested.. cool

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:43am On Mar 05, 2016
biazarre:
lolz bro, bad market 4 u cos u wont mingle with her..ask me why.
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol this is a thread & not a toilet so it means it's open to everyone.. cool
hahaha lookin 4 mr wright i guess!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by funlord(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
cool
KashyBaby:

Sorry but I am not interested.. cool

Good to know! Take care and be nice then! Shalom!!!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2016
2kaybiel:
Points 1,2,3,and 5. hmmm But I don't care
they nailed u abi
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2016
firstking01:
nice one bro..tell them
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2016
alibaba1995:
hahaha lookin 4 mr wright i guess!

Not at all...I have no time for men and their endless dramas.
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Cannonleo:
well 3 sorts of explains me nd I do 5 when things get out of hand.
When will I ever get that special one
as soon as u change the number 3 character...THEN GOODLUCK!
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
No 1 is kinda me... I stay home all day playing games eg clash of clans and don't even bother chatting with anyone...most times, it's just laziness cuz i can't start stressing my self thinking of pick up lines...

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
alibaba1995:
...yeah bro..but you have to minimize some of ur activities...so dat u wil find ur mrs wright...#behind evry successfull man there is a woman...
Yeah, you are correct. Thank you
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by Nche95(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
only care about sex... #teamFriendsWithBenefit
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, you are correct. Thank you
ur wlcm
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by alibaba1995(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

are u tryin to tell me dat u will remain single??
Re: Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) by frankkydee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

A big lie there. I know girls like u very well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In My Girlfriend House (please Help) / No serious babe For The Past 6 Months. / She Can Make You Go Wet- Watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.