Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) (2622 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2018
My name is keke and am wise....please call me Kekewise Since time immemorial , it's always been the male folk that spend money on ladies, often time the male gender do this to either attract or impress the female gender. But most times we tend to forget that some of these ladies we spend money on, have even more money than we do, thus we end up fulfilling the biblical prophesy that says " we go collect from those wey no get and give am to those wey get " So I have been able to device a new way to make men collect money from ladies no matter how broke they are. NB: the motive is to make them fall in love, collect money, and not to fall in love yourself 1. Go for fat girls : fat girls have over the ages been known to be so self conscious, and most times suffer inferiority complex, and trust me they always have money.... approach them and spoil them with flattery, make them feel special, take them out on jus 2 dates and don't act like u are ashamed to be with them, let them fall in love with u over time, then u withdrawal back and act strange to them once u know they are in love with u, when they start asking questions about your sudden change...start making ur demands, start by asking for small money like (20k),then progress as time goes on....u go chop their money tire 2. Go for girls with tribal mark : girls with tribal mark are also very self conscious , they will use any type of pancake and foundation to cover up those marks, once u spot them, u have struck Gold, assess and approach them, most of them always have money.... let's not forget this mark was engraved on them by either their parents or grandparents, so they have little control over it, even though they always feel bad about it Approach them and make them know we all have tribal marks on our body, jus that majority of us have it on our palm..tell them about how girls with tribal mark turns u on and remind u of ur own mother Most importantly take them out on dates and don't be ashamed to be with them, introduce them to friends and make them feel relaxed, once they start falling in love with u..pls withdrawal and change ur attitude suddenly....once they start asking questions about ur sudden change in attitude, make ur demands by cooking up fictitious stories about u needing money desperately..tribal mark girls will go to any extent to get u that money 3. Go for Ugly girls : "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" goes the popular saying. But what if u make yourself the beholder Let's not be deceived, just like we have day and night, so do we have pretty and ugly girls Pretty girls often time get all the attention, while the ugly ones get little or absolutely no attention, so let's focus on the ugly ones Ugly girls are everywhere, but we usually don't take notice of them cos we consider them ugly, but let's not forget, many of these ugly girls have money Once u spot an ugly girl, approach with care, cos they usually find it strange that anybody will even approach them, Don't compliment them at all on their looks, cos u will only make matters worse, just ask to be friends with them, hang out with them, introduce them to friends and ask to know any of her own friends if she has any...I doubt tho Ugly girls are always so romantic but lack experience , so spoil them with attention, and don't ever be ashamed to be with them,.."never forget the motive is money" Girl usually fall in love fast easily but ugly girls fall in love faster and absolutely . When u notice how head over heels she is with u, withdrawal immediately, cook up story and demand for money to fix a quick issue. She will do anything to find that money 4. Disabled or handicapped girls : this girls have more money than u can ever think about, find a girl with disability and u have struck raw cash This handicapped girls are most times so lonely, they know the are last in the food chain of a man's demands. And also have very few admirers Once u spot an handicapped girl, approach with all sense of seriousness. they love flattery and attention, and trust me, they have wild fantasies Take her out on a date to see a movie, laugh and make her feel so comfortable, call her often to make her feel so relaxed with u, she will fall in love with in less than 72 hours, Repeat same process as above, and make ur demands, handicapped girls are known to be the highest givers of money to guys.. 5. Ladies that are desperately in need of husband : This ladies that are very mature, usually within the ages of 30-44, anything beyond that age Na sugar mummy Trust me this ladies have money. But that money is not always easy to collect because they also have experience When u spot a lady within that age bracket without a man yet, don't be intimidated by their age or what they have acquired, the motive is to fleece them of their money Approach them and ask to be friends with them, never ask for anything further besides friendship, give them " passive attention " use her pictures as DP as often as possible, write sweet things about her and always tag her, so she can see it. Make her see how deeply in love u are with her, without even toasting her . When she feels comfortable enough with your presence, go out in dates with her She will gradually start to fall for u, this often takes time, but once u notice that she's already in love withdrawal back and do the needful pretty ladies can also be fleeced of money, but u need to be a fine boy too CAUTION law of reversibility may take effect while practicing any of these... jus so u know, the law of reversibility states that " if you feel a certain way, u will act in a manner consistent with the feeling, But if u act in a manner consistent with that feeling even if u don't feel like it, the law of reversibility will create a feeling consistent with your action No go hook urself if u no get mind o!
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by ekensi01: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm not interested.

The the thing about a lady giving a guy money is simply the way the guy relates with her not a process to follow.

OP receive sense

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by marooh: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
If you're broke and your woman is paying your rent then it's your role to scream during sex. You can't be useless day and night grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
ekensi01:
I'm not interested.

The the thing about a lady giving a guy money is simply the way the guy relates with her not a process to follow.

OP receive sense
Do you know in nigeria people are more prone to recieve money from another person other than their family member?

undecided
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Elparaiso(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2018
How many threads on the same topic?
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2018
marooh:

If you're broke and your woman is paying your rent then it's your role to scream during sex. You can't be useless day and night grin
Haha i remember my wife
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:
How many threads on the same topic?
This is the original, that boy copy me
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by SIaye: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Hhhahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2018
What do you need a lady's money for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:
Hhhahahahahaahahahhahahahahaha
Hshahahshahahaha
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by purem(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
When u think some will have sense in 2018

They will prove u wrong

Annoying thing is, they will still had stupidity to senselessness

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
olihilistic:
What do you need a lady's money for?
According to survey,that is why it is like that.
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by SIaye: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Keketu:
Hshahahshahahaha

Hahahaha bro this thing sweet me for body o but only say I can't stand anything ugly or fat if not as I cute wella so if I follow this your thread ehnn I go collect money tire grin grin
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Keketu:
According to survey,that is why it is like that.
Lol...
Good luck sha
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2018
purem:
When u think some will have sense in 2018

They will prove u wrong

Annoying thing is, they will still had stupidity to senselessness
I am posting according to survey. check
undecided
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Hahahaha bro this thing sweet me for body o but only say I can't stand anything ugly or fat if not as I cute wella so if I follow this your thread ehnn I go collect money tire grin grin
Hahahahaha
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
olihilistic:
Lol... Good luck sha
Check the survey bro
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Kenzico(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
grin
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by eruchboy(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Trash,op @ No 2 ur indirectly saying ugly yoruba girls with tribal marks will be the best option grin,I don't want an acid bath after breaking up coz some of these kind of people are emotionally unstable&besides why spend much on my GF if she has more money,she also has to spend on me

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Kenzico:
grin
seun ban these boy grin
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
eruchboy:
Trash
Bro do you know nairaland has been known as one of the most informative site in tge world? check the survey for real
undecided
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Topestbilly(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
marooh:

Lward!!! My chest.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Topestbilly:

Lward!!! My chest.
angry One more press and it will broke!
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by LessNoise: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
LMAO

Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Keketu(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
LessNoise:
LMAO
Lmao, see the research to the survey i made https://www.nairaland.com/18187/girl-giving-guy-gifts-money/2
undecided
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by ekensi01: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
You are not serious, that's not true.

Keketu:
Do you know in nigeria people are more prone to recieve money from another person other than their family member?

undecided
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by darkid1(m): 5:48am On Jan 11, 2018
You would also take advantage of an handicapped lady too angry sad shame on you OP, shame on you. angry
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by mys3ry(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2018
lwkmd
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Kingsley10000: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2018
NICE THREAD..TIME TO RECOVER MY MONEY
Re: How To Make Ladies Give U Money (guyz Only) by Kingsley10000: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2018
OP NO TRY THAT WITH A HANDICAPPED LADY...U CAN DO IT TO OTHERZ

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities / Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused / Jealous Husband Send Wife N@k3d Photos To P0rn Site Before Burning Her To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.