Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77391 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ipio(f): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
dominique, Pls I mail you, can you kindly reply?

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
I have replied on the new email you gave Since you can't retrieve your old passwords, we may have to involve seun maybe he can help you change your email settings.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ipio(f): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2012
thanks alot @ dominique
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2012
I've sent him a pm, don't know how swift his response will be. Maybe you should send him one too and include the new email address you want to use for your profile.

cheers
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ipio(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2012
thanks alot for your effort dominique, will do just that.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ige101(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2012
HI mod,i respectfully want to recommend this post for home page/front page https://www.nairaland.com/1133174/smart-phones-now-diagnose-cancer#13396871
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
Its up to the admin to do that. You could reccomend it to mukina2 or semid4lyf
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls mods(dominique and chaircover), I can't seem to access d e-mail I used when I registered on nairaland. I have about 4Pm's and can't read it. Is dere a way I can read it? Or can it be transfered to anoda e-mail addy? Tanks in anticipation.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2012
@ Shiloh
I don't think there's a way to transfer the old email from one mail box to another. Have you tried changing your email settings from your profile?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2012
How do I do dat please?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Go to the 'edit profile' link next to your username at the top of the page. From there, you'll see the change email link. Shouldn't be so hard as long as you have your old email password.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Ngchuks: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is it possible 4 somone 2 test postive 3days after miscarriage(after the flow)
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ngchuks: Is it possible 4 somone 2 test postive 3days after miscarriage(after the flow)

Test positive for what? I suggest you direct your question to the medical advice threads if you haven't done that.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Hello dominique Baby, how bori? So Ɣ☺ΰ nor vote me as poster of the year abi? *sobs* tongue tongue . Pls help show my hidden post on TTC forum. Would really appreciate it. »̶-̶̶ †̥ÅNKZ-►.!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Abeg no vex o, almost broke my own rules myself when i wanted to moninate everybody from the ttc, ivf, newborn baby and pregnancy thread embarassed
Your post is cleared now sha smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Pls help me. I opened a thread but Pyguru keeps hiding my posts and banning me.

Pls help me resolve it because I am still yet to complete my posts.

Here is a link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1158624/10-crazy-drugs-dont-know
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2013
^^^ Done. Next time, you dont have to re-submit the post cos the bots will keep blocking you . Just notify us here.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
dominique: ^^^ Done. Next time, you dont have to re-submit the post cos the bots will keep blocking you . Just notify us here.

Thank you very much.

Point duly noted.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 4:53am On Jan 14, 2013
Health Section Posters,

Please, use the "Report to Moderator" button to REPORT issues on threads/posts/other complains and NOT to reply to threads and posts.

Thank you.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by sugarperpy: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hi ppl,am 21 aπϑ I v not seen my period for 2months. I went for scanning which confirms D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ am not pregnant but my stomach is very big aπϑ I added weight,in short my boobs v incresed too. Pls what could be the problem
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
sugarperpy: Hi ppl,am 21 aπϑ I v not seen my period for 2months. I went for scanning which confirms D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ am not pregnant but my stomach is very big aπϑ I added weight,in short my boobs v incresed too. Pls what could be the problem

Wrong thread. Direct your question to these threads

www.nairaland.com/3465/doctor-house-free- medical-advice

www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ogusbaba1(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by fitnessmania(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
All points noted Dominique.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ogusbaba1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2013
Hi dominique,i sent you a mail...
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
centje: Hi dominique,i sent you a mail...

Today or when? If it was the one you sent a few days ago, its been taken care of.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
dominique:

Today or when? If it was the one you sent a few days ago, its been taken care of.
oukay,thanks alot!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Can i post pictures in this section? I've got some medical pictures,they're basically academic stuffs for medics.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Yes
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oukay, thanks!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by StJoan1: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Jallowbah here..I posted in "benefits o african soap", and the antispambot banned me. Could someone please fix that?

...and also un-hide my last post in the thread as well, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.