Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77395 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks dear. It's friday o! Maybe we could do the friday ritual in any of the hot spots around wink

Oh!! I forgot...Mods don't hang out lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Avast(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2013
Please where can I get this stuff in Nigeria (Amla - Gooseberry and saffron ), or does it have any local name?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2013
Open a thread here or the food section to get replies. This thread is for complaints regarding the section.
Centje I'll catch you in your 'chat thread' smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by thelonestranger: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2013
Can you move this to front page https://www.nairaland.com/1265656/how-kill-dog
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2013
thelonestranger: Can you move this to front page https://www.nairaland.com/1265656/how-kill-dog

Sorry, not health section or front page material. Talk to the mods in nairaland/general where I've moved it to.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
@dominique,can we chat there...
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm still looking for it o lols. Just kidding, been having full couple of day, will did it out of ur profile tomorrow.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by edimop: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Hello house,pls I nid ur help on ds:
My broda's 2yrs old son has bin sick for som days nw......constant hot body.we've bin givn him paracetamol all day yet,he's yet to improve.we hav also givn em som malaria tablet jst to knw if ts as a result of malaria.fenx to God dat ds morning,d body temperature is ok,buh to our surprise again,he startd cryin lik som1 who has internal injury as he cldnt stand wt his 2legs,wen tryn to make him stand wt his legs,he crys lik he has internal injury on d 2legs.
Pls wat advice cn u giv on ds cos am confused,since he didn't fell,wat cld av cause ds pain......as am talkin to u,he stil cnt stand wt those 2legs.
Cld dat be a reaction to somfin unknown to be,probably,he we gave him ova dose of similar drugs?pls ......wat do I do nw,cos d mum isn't @ om for nw.pls immidiate reply wil be appreciated.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Edimop this is the wrong thread for your question. I'm imploring you to please take the young lad to a good hospital and have him checked. Self-medication is very dangerous especially with children. You were forcing him to stand depite the fact that he was clearly in pains Please take him to a hospital asap! You can start a new topic here or post on the medical advice thread to get more responses.

www.nairaland.com/3465/doctor-house-free-medical-advice
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by edimop: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
dominique: Edimop this is the wrong thread for your question. I'm imploring you to please take the young lad to a good hospital and have him checked. Self-medication is very dangerous especially with children. You were forcing him to stand depite the fact that he was clearly in pains Please take him to a hospital asap! You can start a new topic here or post on the medical advice thread to get more responses.

www.nairaland.com/3465/doctor-house-free-medical-advice
Dom.....am gr8dful....u r such a wonderful persn,fenx for ds info.........and I wil do jst as u've adviced.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hi dominique...pls is there a way I can know the email address I used to open my nairaland acct? Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
shiloh: Hi dominique...pls is there a way I can know the email address I used to open my nairaland acct? Thanks

Hey Shiloh, go to 'edit profile' link on top of the page. There's also a change email option incase you want to change it.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
dominique:

Hey Shiloh, go to 'edit profile' link on top of the page. There's also a change email option incase you want to change it.
Ok,thanks dear.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
You're welcome dear smiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by meetvic: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please can someone tell me how healthy babies formula is? I need to know because I am considering giving my six months old baby food now. He has been on xclusive breast feeding.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
meetvic: Please can someone tell me how healthy babies formula is? I need to know because I am considering giving my six months old baby food now. He has been on xclusive breast feeding.

Nothing wrong in introducing formula to your six month old. He may put up some resistance but he'll take to it in time. You can visit the thread below for more tips on childcare. You're on the wrong thread btw.

www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by RandomAfricanAm: 3:01am On May 08, 2013
Hello, could you please ask the mod over in the culture section to un ban me(spam-bot hit me) and also un hide my post in https://www.nairaland.com/1271792/african-genetics-thread-e-haplogroup/1#1271792.50

The mod on duty right now is Odumchi
Thank you
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2013
Done. But you can still clink the 'report' and lodge your complain.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by andyolo(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2013
Hello,
My question is what's the possible solution for a man that has Small Penis and need to grow it? And during ERECTION its Bending.
Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 12:26am On May 10, 2013
andyolo: Hello,
My question is what's the possible solution for a man that has Small Penis and need to grow it? And during ERECTION its Bending.
Thanks

Hello,

Please open a new thread to address your issue. The Followings may be of benefit to you

Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?

http://men.webmd.com/guide/penis-enlargement-does-it-work

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026

Goodluck.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by swtxt(f): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
pls I'll like to knw why I was banned
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
The Spambot wrongly banned you
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by swtxt(f): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2013
wrongly? And no appologies angry angry angry
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by FilaSmith: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Parents Warned Of Smoking Damage To Children

Hot News: 50min. ago from the time of update
Source: http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html

More than 800 children visit their doctor every day suffering from the serious effects of breathing in second-hand smoke, according to a new report.
The figures have been highlighted as the Government launches a campaign to increase awareness of the hidden dangers of smoking in homes and cars.

According to research by the Royal College of Physicians, more than 80% of second-hand smoke is invisible, odourless and contains harmful cancer-causing toxins and poisons.

TV adverts will show that smoking out of a car window or the back door is not enough to protect children from second-hand smoke.

Chief Medical Officer Professor Dame Sally Davies said: "It's well known that smoking kills, but many smokers still don't realise the damage their smoke causes to those around them.
"Second-hand smoke can be an invisible killer and with more than 300,000 children seeing their GP

Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please start a thread on your topic
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2013
pls help... i chyfannot hold n press my hhhhhhd way i like,hymhhjuin because it will d painful plus i v some shfyuuperm-like discharge. i muhhhokhhed d

hhhhhhyesterday which is 1wk after an unprotecte
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Youngsage: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2013
Morning Mod(s), I want to suggest you pls move this topic to the frontpage. I feel It'll be helpful to all nl'ers. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1323018/stress-management-26-tips-managing :-)
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by funnyx(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
I believe this thread is a front page material: https://www.nairaland.com/1326695/mouth-odour-could-h.pylori#up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.